Why do women say they are bisexual and not attempt to look for other women too from this site?

I guess I never noticed a lot of women on this site stating that they are bisexual. But since you say so, I also guess women don't hit on other women because this site is all about black men on white women. Probably much better real-time opportunities on sites dedicated to bisexual women.

I guess I never noticed a lot of women on this site stating that they are bisexual. But since you say so, I also guess women don't hit on other women because this site is all about black men on white women. Probably much better real-time opportunities on sites dedicated to bisexual women.
What you say is true about this site being about black men and white women, but if you notice there are lots of cucks desiring attention. So I say if they get some so should bisexual women and lesbians too! In this case what is good for the gander is good for the goose!! :exciting: :exciting: :exciting: :love: :love: :love: :love: πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©

Back