Why do men slap women ass when fucking doggy-style?

I am just curious why men do this, and if women preferred to be slapped, and why?
I love having my hips squeezed firmly while being fucked doggy...and that unexpected slap on the ass that stings, but feels so good is amazing! To me- it’s part of giving myself over to just be fucked like he wants and needs....and surprises are always fun! I know when my ass is getting slapped, I’m really getting fucked! I’ve heard that most men like to see that ass bounce too...so that just gives it a little more bounce

Bruh. Tbh it's an act of dominance. Pain pleasure vibes. Most women I've been with want to be dominated by someone with confidence someone stronger than them. (Especially mentally if the woman is someone of intellect). I was told I am not only letting her know that this ass looks good, but I am marking my territory. This made her feel wanted, desired, and the slight pain was a physical reassurance of that.

Always test a good ass slap out and see the response. I've never been with a woman that has disliked it. And yes, lil booties need love too.
You are so right! What woman doesn’t love some dominance during sex?!?

I love having my hips squeezed firmly while being fucked doggy...and that unexpected slap on the ass that stings, but feels so good is amazing! To me- it’s part of giving myself over to just be fucked like he wants and needs....and surprises are always fun! I know when my ass is getting slapped, I’m really getting fucked! I’ve heard that most men like to see that ass bounce too...so that just gives it a little more bounce
Nailed it 100%!

My wife never knew she would LOVE getting slapped a lot and getting her hair pulled hard until the recent playdate with her regular bull. They both stepped it up a notch for sure this time compared to the last times.

My wife never knew she would LOVE getting slapped a lot and getting her hair pulled hard until the recent playdate with her regular bull. They both stepped it up a notch for sure this time compared to the last times.
Wifey loves the hard-pounding sexual domination by Alpha-males....your presence during playtime increases the intensity.......

Back