Why do men slap women ass when fucking doggy-style?

Pleasure and pain. Dominance and submission.
The pleasure of a big cock stretching her out is contrasted by the stinging pain of a slap. The surprise also causes an involuntary muscle contraction that makes her clamp harder on a big cock resulting in pleasure for both.
The position of knowing that in doggie she is a sub that will be taken as he wishes. While she may try to assist w the rhythm, the bull is in control. A slap reminders her of her sub place in this position.
Yes, this is good answer

I don't like being actually spanked (I was spanked a lot as a kid and the connotations are not erotic for me.) This is enough of an issue for me that I have told my husband to make sure to tell my dates not to spank me. But I expect a little swat on the ass occasionally. My husband says it is unreasonable to expect an ass like mine not to be smacked a bit. So I've adjusted. I'll take a swat, just don't try spanking me for real.

Attachments

• 9NUY2ov.jpg
    9NUY2ov.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 6
I am just curious why men do this, and if women preferred to be slapped, and why?
I HATE it when a playmate does that. Smart men ask about what turns a woman on before assuming anything rough or calling a women names. More of my girlfriends like that but many of us don't.

Treating me with respect, sophisticated sensual sex and role-playing makes me kinky, and you want me kinky, otherwise no second date for sure.

2 things...1) it's kind of a "gitty up" riding gesture that's nasty and arousing
2) its nice to see that ass jiggle to a nice little slap. Now real hard ******* is
another vibe i'm not interested in. Pain or subordination is not my thing.
yeah i agree on the spanking thing before or during sex and this is more about the phycological aspect of surrendering and reacting to a guys dominance over a womans bare bottom
as my wifes more into the domestic workplace spanking thing rather than the bdsm stuff

more naughty girl otk smacked bottom than flogged

more naughty girl than slut cunt
for her its more about the embarrassment of being a grown woman and having to accept a smacked bare bottom and her panties pulled down

i love to engineer situations where older strict bloke has control over my wife and
my wife says that people seeing her like this and that their comments and remarks all adds to her feelings of submission exposure and helplessness that turns her on so much ,she loves the feeling that a dirty horny strict old guy that wont take any nonsense from her ,

and exerts his playful dominance over her and has her exactly where he wants her ,across his knee and has pulled her panties down and can see and smell her wet pussy and bare bum hole and touch smack finger and fuck them as he pleases and all she can do is push out her bum for him and let him do as he wants with her ,and to do as she's told and be a good girl for her "boss" or "daddy "
anything to keep her "boss" happy and keep her "job"lol

the first guy i arranged for her had her bare arsed across his knee and having her bum smacked and her pussy groped and fingered initially under the pretense of checking for wetness, to no one's surprise it was lol ,
All for her own good of course lol
then he gave her a light caning and creamed her arse and pussy for her and as you can see in the posted video she was a good girl for him did as she was told and took to his control well and the playful connection between them and her enjoyment is plain to see ,he made her cum many times while over his knee , and it was a great introduction for her and he was interested in having her work some of the spanking parties he was considering starting up ,

he fully road tested her and she was offered prime position at his parties but she declined it in the end

to her regret now
View attachment 20201022_140933.mp4
View attachment 20201022_141718.mp4

Grea
yeah i agree on the spanking thing before or during sex and this is more about the phycological aspect of surrendering and reacting to a guys dominance over a womans bare bottom
as my wifes more into the domestic workplace spanking thing rather than the bdsm stuff

more naughty girl otk smacked bottom than flogged

more naughty girl than slut cunt
for her its more about the embarrassment of being a grown woman and having to accept a smacked bare bottom and her panties pulled down

i love to engineer situations where older strict bloke has control over my wife and
my wife says that people seeing her like this and that their comments and remarks all adds to her feelings of submission exposure and helplessness that turns her on so much ,she loves the feeling that a dirty horny strict old guy that wont take any nonsense from her ,

and exerts his playful dominance over her and has her exactly where he wants her ,across his knee and has pulled her panties down and can see and smell her wet pussy and bare bum hole and touch smack finger and fuck them as he pleases and all she can do is push out her bum for him and let him do as he wants with her ,and to do as she's told and be a good girl for her "boss" or "daddy "
anything to keep her "boss" happy and keep her "job"lol

the first guy i arranged for her had her bare arsed across his knee and having her bum smacked and her pussy groped and fingered initially under the pretense of checking for wetness, to no one's surprise it was lol ,
All for her own good of course lol
then he gave her a light caning and creamed her arse and pussy for her and as you can see in the posted video she was a good girl for him did as she was told and took to his control well and the playful connection between them and her enjoyment is plain to see ,he made her cum many times while over his knee , and it was a great introduction for her and he was interested in having her work some of the spanking parties he was considering starting up ,

he fully road tested her and she was offered prime position at his parties but she declined it in the end

to her regret now
View attachment 6843742
View attachment 6843785
great video. Sensational body on her:)
Very playful too!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Pleasure and pain. Dominance and submission.
The pleasure of a big cock stretching her out is contrasted by the stinging pain of a slap. The surprise also causes an involuntary muscle contraction that makes her clamp harder on a big cock resulting in pleasure for both.
The position of knowing that in doggie she is a sub that will be taken as he wishes. While she may try to assist w the rhythm, the bull is in control. A slap reminders her of her sub place in this position.
We’ll explained!

Back