Why do men slap women ass when fucking doggy-style?

I do it for my own personal satisfaction...Love when that ass is jiggly like jello...with some stretch marks on it too, damm! Soo nice...but they like it too especially when you in rythymn. Not too hard but just right to let them know you luv that ass! I would say 90% of blackmen of course love the ass, as the best part of the body. A woman could have a not so attractive face , but if she got ass...that definitely makes up for it lol.

If she complains about getting her ass smacked, she's wack. Get her out of there and bring one in who loves what you love. Which is smacking on a juicy ass.

I love ass slapping and having my hair pulled, but in very dominantly sensual way during rough doggystyle, not degrading or truly painful.
Why'd you think it had to be done painfully or in a degrading manner. It's all going to be sensual. That's the aim, to make a woman pleased and worship the dick. 😁

That’s what I’ve seen for the most part, but there are some that really want it painful. Just not my cup of tea.
I know. I've had women that like getting choked and manhandled. Not really my style, it's a little extra for me. Just assume the position and I'll do the rest.

Well there's a few reasons:

.When that ass was first brought into this world the first thing that happened to it was it got slapped, so slapping that ass is a life long tradition I don't want that ass to ever forget it!

.That ass is attached to a very naughty girl and naughty girls need the discipline of getting that ass slapped good.

.That ass looks so juicy and soft that its impossible not to slap it!

Back