Why do husbands want cream pie for their wives ?

I could give 10 reasons why I want, need, desire consuming the bulls cum from my wifes body, but its your pussy, and only you should decide who seeds it. If your hubby wants the bulls cum, have him lick it of your tits, ass, belly or the filled condom if need be, but the are consequences (emotional, physical, psychological, health etc.) when any man ejaculates bareback into a womans pussy, so just factor those in as well.
I love seeding a white wife...most husband's would eat my cumload out of their wives for various reasons. But it's something everyone involved enjoys

When a married wife unprotected receives a large warm very fertile load placed lovingly deeper inside her than her husband could ever reach …she is surrendering at that very moment everything she ever had with her husband to her new exciting bincredibly better lover.

good for her she deserves to be made love to properly.

Last edited:
I think maybe your understanding of the reproductive process needs some serious improvement!

HWJ!!!
I have it down. Not to get deep into the weeds but sperm are the smallest cells. They also happen to be the only foreign cells that your white ******* cells don't attack. They actually corral sperm into your bloodstream. You literally have dick in your brain whenever your men fill you up.

I love it when a Black man cums deep inside my pussy, it is so intimate, a feeling my husband cannot provide me. And the feeling is complete when my husband willingly submits and cleans my lovers cum from my pussy, doing his part to satisfying me, I don’t want this to ever end, the feeling is so exquisite. I love him very much!

Personally, there is nothing more intimate than cumming inside my wife. So its no wonder that having another man unload while deep inside her would be a popular fantasy
As a bull I cannot have it any other way. I must cum inside the wife, down her throat or at times I've cases where the hubby would swallow a load or eat his wifey out after I've filled her up.

Haven't even had my girl blacked yet but it's the taboo and riskyness of it that turns me on. Something so hot like she has been properly used.

While I'm vowed to be with my husband it's unthinkable that I would put myself in a position to be desired by another man. To even look another man in the eyes and being lustful is just not acceptable from my upbringing. To willingly lie down with another man, and consenting by giving access to my most private area by spreading my legs wide, is an offense worthy of exile.

Can you image imagine how insane I must to be desire, and crave, for a black man take me at his own will. That I am so demanding that he take me in the most pure form, totally unprotected, and then consummate the experience by depositing his precious seed deep inside of me... why it's so taboo,, and so erotic, it's an addiction

If you go through the process of testing and are worried that the testing was not enough then don't do it. If you are that worried you do know that condoms break and are not 100% either. So not what. I have had several men cum in me at the same time, one who was over 11 inches shot his black baby into me. I did not think that I could get pregnant, but here I am breast feeding a beautiful black boy who looks like he will follow after his dad, cock length wise. My Avatar is prior to me starting to breast feed, the little man drains my white mommy breasts like it is the best thing ever. Someday he may use that foot long cock to plant his seed in multiple white wives and give them the same pleausre. No matter how you plan things, it seems nothing ever turns out without a few twists and turns. If your know all of the outcomes and take all of the precautions do what you think will give you the most pleasure. Bottom line is if you are going to have sex with a black man or a white man and let them cum in your there are results, live with it.

Tempted to let my first do it raw
Love raw

Back