Why do husbands want cream pie for their wives ?

I think experience like this for cuckold are so electrifying.. Watch your wife or gf on that situation show many implied truths.

- Black men is better. They have better testosterone levels, higher volume balls, better sexual appeal and obviously a better quality seed.
black creampie is a perfect example of dominance
- BBC creampie is like cuckold lifestyle apex. Probably there are no stronger experience
- Aspects of mental submission. A cuck feel a greater sense of submission watching your partner BBC creampied. Black men are masters and for cuck is a show more exciting then a white cock creampie.
- Risks aspect. A cuck receives considerable excitement from risks about bareback sex and pregnancy probility. A greater chance to take a risk it means better satisfaction. Pregnancy risk from a black man it means accept cuck lifestyle totally. People's comments don't matter
- Role acceptance. Cuck know that his role is so important. He will have to deal of economics things, home stuff, and obviously will be a perfect ******* for his non-******* children. Only Black man will exist in the bedroom and they will be able to fuck white wife/gf rest of her life.

My wife does not enjoy condoms. She much prefers skin to skin. Just as i want her to enjoy kissing her partner, i want her to enjoy the natural touch and the warmth of the cum in her womb. But safety first.
We agree. We do not enjoy or like condoms at all. The taste, smell or feel. The skin to skin contact absolutely increases the intimacy and enjoyment for all.

I think experience like this for cuckold are so electrifying.. Watch your wife or gf on that situation show many implied truths.

- Black men is better. They have better testosterone levels, higher volume balls, better sexual appeal and obviously a better quality seed.
- BBC creampie is like cuckold lifestyle apex. Probably there are no stronger experience
- Aspects of mental submission. A cuck feel a greater sense of submission watching your partner BBC creampied. Black men are masters and for cuck is a show more exciting then a white cock creampie.
- Risks aspect. A cuck receives considerable excitement from risks about bareback sex and pregnancy probility. A greater chance to take a risk it means better satisfaction. Pregnancy risk from a black man it means accept cuck lifestyle totally. People's comments don't matter
- Role acceptance. Cuck know that his role is so important. He will have to deal of economics things, home stuff, and obviously will be a perfect ******* for his non-******* children. Only Black man will exist in the bedroom and they will be able to fuck white wife/gf rest of her life.
Well said

Well said!

I’m hotwifing I’ve noticed that husbands want the bulls to cum inside their wives . This is the only scenario that bothers me so much with this whole lifestyle . I feel that if the husband wants another man to cum inside his wife, it means he doesn’t love her or care for her because there’s so many horrible Possibilities that could Happen . For example , what about pregnancy ? I’m fixed but my husband still managed to get me pregnant. What if a bull was able to also ? I think I’d ******* myself . Also diseases ?? Omg that increases higher chance even if they showed testing negative to all diseases , what if they still had one or caught a new one then was with me and I caught it ? I think I’d die ! And last but not least , the intimacy that cumming inside someone ?? I feel that when a man cums inside of a woman it is special and some kind of bond is created and he claims her for himself and she gives herself to him ! Am I nuts here ! Does anyone else have an issue with this ? Or is it just me ?
I think that while creanpies are hot, it is only something I would want my Mistress to get if She genuinely wanted it. Most of my fetishes around this stuff come from a femdom standpoint, so it isn't about satisfying my fantasies. It is simply enjoying the fact the She can have whatever She wants.

I think that while creanpies are hot, it is only something I would want my Mistress to get if She genuinely wanted it. Most of my fetishes around this stuff come from a femdom standpoint, so it isn't about satisfying my fantasies. It is simply enjoying the fact the She can have whatever She wants.
So true. We have our needs but our women’s are higher and the more we can satisfy them selflessly, the better for everyone.

Don’t you think?

Your not nuts. A bond is created when the black bulls comes inside a white mans wife.
Its a natural mating thing that cannot be avoided as the sex between a white wife and her black bull is just to good.
The white man may not like it at first but he becomes as addicted to his new beta male role as his wife does to having sex infront of him with her black bull.
A White husband has no choice but to accept a black mans dominance over his woman once black cum is inside her.
That's for sure!
If taste black never come back :qos:

For me it’s about watching my wife’s face as she feels her bull’s come (she told me black come feels hotter inside her and that her bulls come a lot more and it’s always thick) and she feels it hit her cervix which always makes her face flush and she has this very sexy way that looks up at him that sends an electric jolt right through my groin and I l know what she’s thinking because she told me when I asked her after I watched our first bull fill her and I saw her face so turned on. She told me she has the most intense feeling that she’s been marked and she feels herself completely submitting to him and she always feels so dirty because she let a black guy who enjoyed treating her like she was his slut and she has his come inside her and that she sees in his eyes what he thinks of her. She can feel his feelings and sometimes she feels his racial tension and how dirty she feels.

the facial expressions on her face and on her bull’s face is what it’s all about for me. The way she looks at him and at me is burned into my memory forever.

the expressions I’ve seen on her bull’s face have been a wide variety of emotions I’ve seen on their faces. They have always looked down at her if they were in the missionary position which was most of the time and then usually looked over at me then they would slowly pull out and look at her to admire their load. That sequence between my wife and her bull (and with me too) is so powerful and that rush is the best high I’ve ever felt.

the love I feel for my wife at that moment was not something that I expected but it is a very big part of the experience for me

For me it’s about watching my wife’s face as she feels her bull’s come (she told me black come feels hotter inside her and that her bulls come a lot more and it’s always thick) and she feels it hit her cervix which always makes her face flush and she has this very sexy way that looks up at him that sends an electric jolt right through my groin and I l know what she’s thinking because she told me when I asked her after I watched our first bull fill her and I saw her face so turned on. She told me she has the most intense feeling that she’s been marked and she feels herself completely submitting to him and she always feels so dirty because she let a black guy who enjoyed treating her like she was his slut and she has his come inside her and that she sees in his eyes what he thinks of her. She can feel his feelings and sometimes she feels his racial tension and how dirty she feels.

the facial expressions on her face and on her bull’s face is what it’s all about for me. The way she looks at him and at me is burned into my memory forever.

the expressions I’ve seen on her bull’s face have been a wide variety of emotions I’ve seen on their faces. They have always looked down at her if they were in the missionary position which was most of the time and then usually looked over at me then they would slowly pull out and look at her to admire their load. That sequence between my wife and her bull (and with me too) is so powerful and that rush is the best high I’ve ever felt.

the love I feel for my wife at that moment was not something that I expected but it is a very big part of the experience for me
So well said and so accurate. Thanks. We are all lucky too.

Emotions of the face, here I agree, it cannot be described in any words.

Back