Why do cuckolds turn sissy

With every passing experience I find myself losing my masculanity. Is it normal to feel this way? It's all we think and talk about. Our relationship is very healthy but it she knew how feminized I had become I think she wouldnt like it. Advice?

Of course you are losing your masculinity. How could you not... watching and hearing your wife give herself completely to a real man who knows how to fuck.... a man who takes special pleasure in making her cum over and over and over. I'm guessing she'll be understanding of your feelings, especially if she knows that it will allow her many more hot sessions with real men. Black men.

Don’t fight it, accept it as a part of the natural process. Your wife is getting her sexual needs met and assuredly still loves you and for the person you are. Just as she has changed and needs a bull you shouldn’t fight the change. Communicate with her, I’m sure she would be accepting just as you are of her...plus I’m sure both she and her bull wouldn’t say no to you cleaning his cock and licking his ass and balls until he empties his warm seed, it will he a new level of intimacy

Thanks for all the advice. I'm not going to fight it but with every passing experience I find that a new craving exist. For example I want her to get preganant by her bbc. I want her to fall in love with him. She has told me he makes her very happy and that I have never pleased her sexually, so I think she would be better off with an alpa. I have no regrets tho. We are both very happy with the lifestyle and we plan on continuing down this road. I'd like to hear from more men and women on how it has changed them personally.

Don’t fight it, accept it as a part of the natural process. Your wife is getting her sexual needs met and assuredly still loves you and for the person you are. Just as she has changed and needs a bull you shouldn’t fight the change. Communicate with her, I’m sure she would be accepting just as you are of her...plus I’m sure both she and her bull wouldn’t say no to you cleaning his cock and licking his ass and balls until he empties his warm seed, it will he a new level of intimacy

Well said and great advice. We are planning our 1st BBC experience right now, can't wait for it to finally happen. For me it came naturally but it was hard to admit that i wanted BBC as much as Goddess Kat does. It scared me as i ammanly man who runs an international business and always thought these things to be gay, but it turns out it just pure pleasure and there is no reasons for labels...you just need a good partner and great open communication.

Please listen to her, you'll never get a more honest and caring reply.
Take pride in yourself be a good sissy be happy with finding your natural self. Embrace your wife and her Bull.

Of course you are losing your masculinity. How could you not... watching and hearing your wife give herself completely to a real man who knows how to fuck.... a man who takes special pleasure in making her cum over and over and over. I'm guessing she'll be understanding of your feelings, especially if she knows that it will allow her many more hot sessions with real men. Black men.
excellent response. a good Hot Wife will expect and accept the changes her cuckold experiences. Femininity being a common, and pleasant one for both.

Back