why do cuckolds lick the bulls cum from their wifes pussy?

• Total voters
The cuckold fetish is an atavism from "the sperm competition". It's a natural ******* instinct of survival. The vast majority of ******* species fuck due the reproductive instinct. Females choose male due their strength, health, dominant carácter and more. If one male is looking for females to breed, probably this male must fight for her. If female had been fucked before, the new male will try to fuck them even better.
In humans occurs something like that. If one husband has been cuckolded by his wife and he knows, probably he is going to demonstrate his wife that he's even better than the other man: more virile, stronger, more handsome.
But his ******* instinct has a weird way to cerebrally activate this mechanism: making him feel more excited. This is the sperm competition.
Some men have that basic instinct more developed and turned a real fetish. In this way it's not weird that a lot of men turn on just imaginning their wives fucking with another stronger and more virile men then them.
This is fascinating. I have never thought of it this way. I have always thought that I was cleaning my wife and eating the Black Master's cum in an act of total submission to them. I am very docile and I worship Black Men and Black Women, and I worship white women who go Black. So I thought this was just part of my submissive nature. but Susanna raises an interesting issue about the survival strategy. Maybe my behavior is biologically based to, in some twisted way, enhance survival. sometimes your brain is doing things without you being conscious of it. Anyway, thanks Susanna for this excellent analyses. I will have to think about it some more.

Answer to this and the poll question is 'All of the Above'. It is for submission to the Bull, the Queen, as it turns on and stimulates the hotwife/gf while cleaning her so the Bull can continue to breed her with his rich cream which the cuck can enjoy its taste and nutrients to further humiliate, emasculate, and subjugate him to his Bull and Queen.

Love the submission to my wife. Even if it is not cum. She knows it is welcomed when she works out in the hot summer for me to clean her sweaty dirty pussy. A load of BBC cum is jut that much better

Back