why do cuckolds lick the bulls cum from their wifes pussy?

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by circus, Jul 28, 2015.

?

1. to taste the bulls cum

26.7%
  2. to show they approve of the bull fucking their wife

40.0%
  3. as an act of total submission to the bull

40.0%
  4. to add to their own humiliation

28.7%
  5. to clean their wifes pussy

30.7%
  6. only because the bull or wife makes them do it

14.0%
  7. other

12.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. circus

circus Active Member

raykink likes this.
  2. Alanm

Alanm Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Personally i like cum and would always go down on my wife if she wanted.

3. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    Hubby reckons its the taste different from white boys

shavedsubmale likes this.
  4. Bellaazz

Bellaazz Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    To be honest, I'd have to add several answers together. First of all, the main sex I can have successfully with my wife is eating her pussy. She says I am the best she has ever had at it and since I have become very lame at anything else, I have come to crave it badly, so given a chance to eat her pussy, I will do it no matter what. Now the fact that her bull has filled her with cum, makes some of it humiliation, some submission and some to be involved in their sex in some way. Now that I learned my wife REALLY loves having me do this and gets her off big time, that is all the reason we need.

5. realkycouple

realkycouple Guest

Thought about this a lot lately. It seems for me, its kind of my part in the play...inclusion in the intimate moment. My wife enjoys it deeply. We keep all clean ups private to our own play except with a bull who comes every week and he seems to enjoy me working her over this way. I can't explain the specialness for every couple of course, but as for us, it seems to bring it all together with us all in the mix. ;)

6. 38hsquirter

38hsquirter Well-Known Member

US
    I agree it is a matter of inclusion . My wife is so sensitive after a hard fucking by her black lover that she comes hard and often. It allows be to be a part of satisfying her.

7. susana2012

susana2012 Well-Known Member Gold Member

It's an animal instinct. If you see male cats you'll understand men behavior. When cats are in mating time, they usually urinate in every place they can. Their urine has pheromons to attrack female cats. If another male cat smell it, then it orine to cover it's rival smell.
    With some men happens the same. This is a remainder from his animal nature.

raykink and hotjen like this.
  8. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    So true hun xx

susana2012 and raykink like this.
  9. Mrs.InCharge

Mrs.InCharge Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    For Stephen it's a part of the act. I come home and tell him in detail while he explores and inspects me. This excites him and he releases. Then I shower and usually take a nap lol

10. susana2012

susana2012 Well-Known Member Gold Member

The cuckold fetish is an atavism from "the sperm competition". It's a natural animal instinct of survival. The vast majority of animal species fuck due the reproductive instinct. Females choose male due their strength, health, dominant carácter and more. If one male is looking for females to breed, probably this male must fight for her. If female had been fucked before, the new male will try to fuck them even better.
    In humans occurs something like that. If one husband has been cuckolded by his wife and he knows, probably he is going to demonstrate his wife that he's even better than the other man: more virile, stronger, more handsome.
    But his animal instinct has a weird way to cerebrally activate this mechanism: making him feel more excited. This is the sperm competition.
    Some men have that basic instinct more developed and turned a real fetish. In this way it's not weird that a lot of men turn on just imaginning their wives fucking with another stronger and more virile men then them.

11. PA fun

PA fun New Member

From a cuckolds side, Going down on her and seeing her stretched out used pussy, smelling the new mixture of sex, and depending on if I was there or she brought it home, her replaying the night as I inspect her and lick her it is truly exhilarating!! Oh and also her pussy lips are so smooth almost like velvet which is AMAZING!! Wish it happened so much more!

12. beenblackened

beenblackened Moderator Real Person Gold Member

US
    My hubby does it cause he knows it turns me on in a big way and I have great orgasms from him doing it :)

13. mistressandcucky

mistressandcucky New Member

Total submission to my mistress and the bull! Also it is a huge turn on for both of us

14. Cuck Cumeater

Cuck Cumeater Member

I loved the humiliation. Also it let me know my place in the relationship.

15. Paul Wade

Paul Wade New Member

Love the humiliation of not only begging a better man to fuck my wife. Him watching me lick his cum out of her well fucked stretched out pussy is heaven!!

16. calixto

calixto Well-Known Member Gold Member

Argentina
  17. tomtomjim

tomtomjim Well-Known Member

I eat cum from pussy and off her body and fingers as well as directly from the cock because it enhances the fun. Sucking cock until it cums is hard work but it gives so much pleasure just like letting someone do your ass with a dildo. I am sure there are all sorts of reasons some men share their wives or eat cum but I have not seen anything definative

18. CuckCpl4BlkMenONLY

CuckCpl4BlkMenONLY Active Member

I do it because we truely believe that Black Mens cum should never be wasted or even hit the floor or bed etc. We believe its a Cuckolds job to clean every single drop of the Black seed and swallow it. Cummy kisses are the best also.

shavedsubmale and 804Gentleman like this.
  19. tomtomjim

arthur carey likes this.
  20. tomtomjim

There are few men stronger or more virile than me but I still enjoy watching other men fuck my wife or other women or men for that matter, guess I just like watching people do things and have fun

blackcuck4life likes this.