Why do black bulls fuck older white wives?

I’ve been fucking older married women since I was a teen. My friends mom was the first. She gave me a summer job when I was in college. Walked her to her car one night ( office was in a bad neighborhood she kissed me and blew me in her car. After that we dated for three summers in a row. She was a better lover by far than any of the women I was seeing my age. She was confidant, direct, knew what she wanted and was not afraid to get it.

I’ve been fucking older married women since I was a teen. My friends mom was the first. She gave me a summer job when I was in college. Walked her to her car one night ( office was in a bad neighborhood she kissed me and blew me in her car. After that we dated for three summers in a row. She was a better lover by far than any of the women I was seeing my age. She was confidant, direct, knew what she wanted and was not afraid to get it.
Women who know what they want are so hot

Some older white wives sure do make a motherfuckah cum hard as a tornado!! Ladies/Wives, if you're unsure if you're one of these, the name is James Moody - just message me and ask for pics. :cool:

Back