Why are you on Blacktowhite?

What do you get out of Blacktowhite?

• I like to communicate with likeminded people.

• I get inspiration from other people.

• I don't feel alone as IR freak.

• I meet other people in person

• I meet people and have sex/watch others having sex.

• I watch hot pictures.

• I use it to masturbate.

• Other reasons.

• I am satisfied with Blacktowhite.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi! I'm on here to find a way to talk my wife into becoming a QoS some way, some how. Looking for adive and/or another QoS too try and explain why for her and me.
Any takers? Lol thanks. Great site. New here.

I'm not an expert, nor have I gotten to the point of experiencing this yet. I'm just sharing an idea that I had the other day. I'm going to order a pair of panties for her like the ones you see below. Before I give them to her, I'm going to suggest we make a plan to go out somewhere. I would suggest taking her to dinner and then a club. But I'm going to suggest that we make it a "slut night" theme. I'll ask her to dress as slutty as she dares. I'll explain that it's just for fun and that I want to see how many looks she can get. I'm thinking high heels, short skirt, and a very revealing top. I'm going to wait until the night we are getting ready to go out to spring the panties on her. I'll tell her I got them at a sex shop on the way home. I'll just say it was an idea that popped into my head and I thought it would just top off our theme for the night. I'll explain that nobody will see them but me, but I do expect for her to flash them to me throughout the night. She can be as discreet as she wants, or not.

I know it's just a baby step, but I'm doing the best I can. I'm hoping that at the end of the night I can reach inside those panties and find a dripping wet pussy. If that goes well, then I'll move onto plan B. :)

Q.jpg

I'm not an expert, nor have I gotten to the point of experiencing this yet. I'm just sharing an idea that I had the other day. I'm going to order a pair of panties for her like the ones you see below. Before I give them to her, I'm going to suggest we make a plan to go out somewhere. I would suggest taking her to dinner and then a club. But I'm going to suggest that we make it a "slut night" theme. I'll ask her to dress as slutty as she dares. I'll explain that it's just for fun and that I want to see how many looks she can get. I'm thinking high heels, short skirt, and a very revealing top. I'm going to wait until the night we are getting ready to go out to spring the panties on her. I'll tell her I got them at a sex shop on the way home. I'll just say it was an idea that popped into my head and I thought it would just top off our theme for the night. I'll explain that nobody will see them but me, but I do expect for her to flash them to me throughout the night. She can be as discreet as she wants, or not.

I know it's just a baby step, but I'm doing the best I can. I'm hoping that at the end of the night I can reach inside those panties and find a dripping wet pussy. If that goes well, then I'll move onto plan B. :)

View attachment 1281493

Sounds like a great idea!

View attachment 1281493
This weekend she dressed super sexy for a ******* and dinner. I asked her not to wear undies...which she agreed to but here dress was see through, so no slip but wearing panties. Next time she agreed to wear nothing. I told her I want to see her open her legs for me at dinner....accidentally dropping my napkin of course.
We talked about me sliding a finger in her at the bar while she was on a bar stool. She wanted to but not enough cover. Next time. Dig on your wife's panties. I purchased some temp QoS tattoos that I hope to put on her ankle when we go out again. She really has no idea what a QoS is and what it relates to. The black vibes are making a huge (lol) difference in her. Never seen her wiggle and wither, twitch like that, ever.
I pounded her hard for years and had not seen this effect. Loving it. Thanks for the thoughts and advice. Peace

View attachment 1281493

I hope that you will keep us informed about any important development. :)

tumblr_o0721pSx681v3urwno1_500.jpg

This weekend she dressed super sexy for a ******* and dinner. I asked her not to wear undies...which she agreed to but here dress was see through, so no slip but wearing panties. Next time she agreed to wear nothing. I told her I want to see her open her legs for me at dinner....accidentally dropping my napkin of course.
We talked about me sliding a finger in her at the bar while she was on a bar stool. She wanted to but not enough cover. Next time. Dig on your wife's panties. I purchased some temp QoS tattoos that I hope to put on her ankle when we go out again. She really has no idea what a QoS is and what it relates to. The black vibes are making a huge (lol) difference in her. Never seen her wiggle and wither, twitch like that, ever.
I pounded her hard for years and had not seen this effect. Loving it. Thanks for the thoughts and advice. Peace

That sounds very interesting. Hope to hear more :)

tumblr_onbtws7lpQ1w90ef8o1_1280.jpg tumblr_n7asjzY3Dv1qfmvcgo1_1280.jpg cg03.jpg 001-whitelovesblack222.jpg

I'm here for entertainment, first, getting laid, second. Mostly because its easier being entertained on these type of sites, then it is actually meeting someone. Most times people are flaky, too picky or just too weird to be taken seriously or meet up with. I also have to meet people locally because I don't drive, and while there are couples who want to play around here, they are really rare, too picky, or just too over weight for me to be attracted.

I hope that you will keep us informed about any important development. :)

View attachment 1282445

To be honest, if all she does is put the panties on at home, it will make me very happy. If I can get her to wear them out, that would be awesome. I don't know why she would say no to that, because no one will know except me. But who knows. I'm not going to push the flashing part, I'll play that by ear.

I'm on here to please black men. I know, as a tranny, I'm in the minority but I know how to serve and please a black bull or bulls. I will do things for a black man that I would do for no other. Any suggestions? I'm always interested in new ideas.

I come on here to just look at the forums and pictures, and maybe getting into some hot chats with some guys on here :p never met or hooked up on here

It's a pleasure to have you here. You're have a very positive mindset and you're a very beautiful woman.

It's great to see young beautiful women who love black males and who have a strong sexuality.

I hope that you get a lot of satisfaction with black males as often as possible.

20.jpg 095.jpg 04 (3).jpg

Back