Why are you on Blacktowhite?

What do you get out of Blacktowhite?

• I like to communicate with likeminded people.

• I get inspiration from other people.

• I don't feel alone as IR freak.

• I meet other people in person

• I meet people and have sex/watch others having sex.

• I watch hot pictures.

• I use it to masturbate.

• Other reasons.

• I am satisfied with Blacktowhite.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hello all, this is the husband. A few years back, with the help of a long time black friend we discovered one night how much the wife LOVES BBC. Since then we have been quietly searching for the right Black Man to be her regular Lover/Friend/Daddy/Pimp. We have several fantasies that we would like to share with this person and play out.

BlacktoWhite is a channel to help us get there, BUT, we have to say in some aspects it has been disappointing. For instance, the commercial, pro, model pics on here. We believe all the pics should be of amatuer, real people, from the real world and every day life. Also, some people on here, bless their heart, are so hardcore, want to meet immediately, one sentence emails, that this is not our cup of tea. We're not speaking for everyone, but in our case we are looking for genuine, real, friendly, fun, conversational, erotic, sensual, big picture type of people. We're not asking to be someone's lifetime friend, but if it happens that is okay, though we want everyone to feel at ease and very comfortable with each other.

We hope this hits home with a few of you, but we're also curious as to your thoughts too.

Thanks for sharing :) It's nice to know what other people are looking for! People are very different here on B2W.

MANY white couples habe a deep desire to have biracial *******. But they are afraid of breeding interracially because they are afraid of people's reactions, especially from friends, family and coworkers.

It's great to see that a lot more white couples choose to do what they REALLY want. They get strong, healthy, beautiful biracial children.
I don't believe any couples are desirous of the wife becoming pregnant. I believe this is pure fantasy.

I don't believe any couples are desirous of the wife becoming pregnant. I believe this is pure fantasy.
I wouldn't say it's pure fantasy, my hubby has told me from the start he'd have loved me to get pregnant by a black guy. We had a story all planned out to explain how it had happened.
I was the one that fully put a halt on it as I'd had two ******* and wanted my freedom back. Although I have stopped taking the pill from time to time, and am not on it now. It still turns me on having a guy cum in me knowing it might still just happen!

I wouldn't say it's pure fantasy, my hubby has told me from the start he'd have loved me to get pregnant by a black guy. We had a story all planned out to explain how it had happened.
I was the one that fully put a halt on it as I'd had two ******* and wanted my freedom back. Although I have stopped taking the pill from time to time, and am not on it now. It still turns me on having a guy cum in me knowing it might still just happen!

Thanks for your post. :) Thanks for sharing!
Your hubby is a brave man.

For those who are afraid of doing it, it might seem to be a fantasy. But that someone would never do it himself, doesn't mean that everyone else wouldn't do it. Human beings are very different.

tumblr_opkxn9IoDR1w6t2sdo1_500.jpg

Last edited:

Have you ever regretted that you didn't have the black baby that yor husband wanted?

tumblr_od4tg12d571vxi3sjo1_500.jpg tumblr_olz7duaqS21w61sy9o1_1280 (1).jpg

Have you ever regretted that you didn't have the black baby that yor husband wanted?

View attachment 1279303 View attachment 1279302
Sometimes yes, I've come on at the end of the month and felt a bit of sadness, especially since one of my ovaries got fucked up.
I started this lifestyle in 2013 and I would have loved the guys kid I was seeing during that Summer, he/she would be 3 now.

I'm here mostly for the discussion and stories. It's nice to know that you may be a freak, but you're definitely not alone. I'm absolutely amazed at how many different variations there are on this theme. Some guys watch and some don't. Some women date and some don't. Some ladies are content with just an extra boyfriend, and some want to have a stable of bulls. Some want one-on-one, some want a gangbang.

For now, my goal is to try and convince my darling to allow her wonderful pussy to be spread by a really large cock, instead of a really large dildo. 04.jpg

We're quite satisfied with what is going on here on Blacktowhite.

We're a married white couple with a biracial *******, and we want more biracial *******.

For us it has been very important to talk with people who have already bred interracially or who are about to do it.

We exchange experiences, ideas and give each other a lot of strength and hope.

MANY white couples habe a deep desire to have biracial *******. But they are afraid of breeding interracially because they are afraid of people's reactions, especially from friends, family and coworkers.

It's great to see that a lot more white couples choose to do what they REALLY want. They get strong, healthy, beautiful biracial children.

We have now got good friends thanks to Blacktowhite.

View attachment 1259679 View attachment 1259680 View attachment 1259681 View attachment 1259682 View attachment 1259683 View attachment 1259684 View attachment 1259685 View attachment 1259686 View attachment 1259687 View attachment 1259688 View attachment 1259689 View attachment 1259690 View attachment 1259691 View attachment 1259692 View attachment 1259693 View attachment 1259694[/QUOTE

We are swingers who love BBC. My cuck has transformed me into a size Queen. We tried a BBC and I love it. We haven't gone back . We love to explore our sexual fantasies (even sharing a BBC during a BJ) with each other .

Ever since I can recall I've felt inferior to black men when I would see them on the shower in hs or the gym after school. I would notice all the white guys would only go in the shower with other white men (I worked there for a free membership so I was cleaning the showerd daily) and I realized it was because they were hiding from the black guys lol plus I know alot if my white friends growing up would always make fun of black ******* for having big dicks line it was a bad thing lol idk I guess I just feel very at home here being able to express myself freely and embrace my .. shortcomings

Back