Why are women that fuck black men more attractive?

Multiple reasons I think.
Maybe because it shows courage against the white privilege BS which I detest!
Maybe just knowing that they are getting better sex with black men makes them have a more attractive aura overall?
I think it's just beautiful on Multiple levels of interaction ...imo

For me, it's a combination of her having the courage to buck societal "standards" and the confidence to allow her sexual satisfaction to dictate her lifestyle. Extra credit on the attractiveness scale if she publicly advertises it with a QoS tat or clothing. A white woman who actively lets others know she fucks black men is insanely sexy, IMO.

View attachment 5488003View attachment 5488000
for me..it was the unknown..the rumors..older i became..more open minded...******* gone..time for us...very siupportive hubby..was exciting..we roll played..watched videos..then went to swinger party...when i became drenched just watching other 'mature /women laying ..touching playing with black men 1/2 their ages..it was like wow i can do this...have now for 5/6 years..very select men at very select venues...my body my mind i call the shots...simple..but when i do..everyone wins because all of me..is involved in pleasing and getting pleased...
View attachment 5487993
Wow...she's beautiful!
Such a nice load also!
Beautiful scenes with her...hopefully you'll make more!
Hold on to her👍

White women who only date black men are mostly mentally unstable. Im into the swinger life but I don't see blacks any better nor would i ever ever be so delusional and jump out with hormonal experiments to become more feminized!
Your so right mentally unstable hits nail on head, you forgot a big part of way overweight.

Back