Whose wife is bbc only ?

We watched movie in which there was a conversion of a woman to BBC. Its called X on Prime or others. The woman's nick name was the Church Mouse. I keep asking her if she wants to be the church mouse. All she has to do is say yes.

We watched movie in which there was a conversion of a woman to BBC. Its called X on Prime or others. The woman's nick name was the Church Mouse. I keep asking her if she wants to be the church mouse. All she has to do is say yes.
That’s a good start !!!!

I bought her a large black dildo and she used it for about a year before she wanted the real thing ….
Um, okay.
"X" = twitter, "Prime" = amazon prime? i'm confused. :confused:

I have been cut off from her pussy for over 10 years. She has numerous black lovers who are alot bigger than me. The first time I was told that I would not be able to have her pussy again was when she had been with one of her bulls. I attempted to have sex with her and she informed me she could not feel anything. So that is when she told me I was cut off, and was not to show any affection toward her (no kissing or touching). She stated from then own she belonged to her black lovers.

Back