Whos with me on this

In all honesty just innocent jokes and little dropped hints then I just came out and straight up asked her and she agreed. Came onto a site such as this made contact with a suitable person of both our pickings and proceeded in making it happen.....the actual event from go to happening was just 3 weeks lol
Wow that sounds so easy! What kind of jokes and hints would you say? Over how long did you do so?

Mine gladly tells me how good and deep it is and she gets me every time when transforms into the whore and begs for it harder.....I think I unleashed a monster.
I remember our 2nd visit by our bullfriend he fucked my wife 6 times in one night after the 3rd time she looked me right in the eyes and told me oh we ain't done.....best 5 hours of her life lol
That's how its supposed to be in this hotwife lifestyle wives being totally uninhibited and enjoying her bbc lovers to the fullest and always wanting more! ♠️😎

That's what I like to hear! That the kind of results I am always working to make happen for couples in this lifestyle!👍

After ready so many of your posts you must be the perfect black king
Hey man my philosophy is "what you do unto others shall be done unto you"! "What you provide for others shall be provided to you"!

I give desire, pleasure, Joy, happiness, excitement, passion, and orgasms to others because I know and believe that it will all "cum" full circle and that I will eventually recieve the same, and if I do better each time then I will recieve better and theirs always room for improvement!♠️

Hey man my philosophy is "what you do unto others shall be done unto you"! "What you provide for others shall be provided to you"!

I give desire, pleasure, Joy, happiness, excitement, passion, and orgasms to others because I know and believe that it will all "cum" full circle and that I will eventually recieve the same, and if I do better each time then I will recieve better and theirs always room for improvement!♠️
Hi, you seemto have a good time in San Diego !!

Hi, you seemto have a good time in San Diego !!
Southern California is the interracial and hotwife capital of America. There are more swinger clubs, resorts, and retreats here in this state than any others.

I have been to alot of lifestyle parties at private residences and hotels. A hung, fit, black gentleman at one of these parties could easily end up fucking every woman at the party and Southern California is also one of the highest quality beauty markets in the country so most of these hotwives are really hot! ♠️😍

Southern California is the interracial and hotwife capital of America. There are more swinger clubs, resorts, and retreats here in this state than any others.

I have been to alot of lifestyle parties at private residences and hotels. A hung, fit, black gentleman at one of these parties could easily end up fucking every woman at the party and Southern California is also one of the highest quality beauty markets in the country so most of these hotwives are really hot! ♠️😍
lucky man ! And lucky wives too!! :)

Back