Whos with me on this

Southern California is the interracial and hotwife capital of America. There are more swinger clubs, resorts, and retreats here in this state than any others.

I have been to alot of lifestyle parties at private residences and hotels. A hung, fit, black gentleman at one of these parties could easily end up fucking every woman at the party and Southern California is also one of the highest quality beauty markets in the country so most of these hotwives are really hot! ♠️😍
I think Miami is a better spot for bulls

Southern California is the interracial and hotwife capital of America. There are more swinger clubs, resorts, and retreats here in this state than any others.

I have been to alot of lifestyle parties at private residences and hotels. A hung, fit, black gentleman at one of these parties could easily end up fucking every woman at the party and Southern California is also one of the highest quality beauty markets in the country so most of these hotwives are really hot! ♠️😍
Hubby and I are in So Cal we attended a couple of parties with beautiful bulls and women. I went a little wild at our second party and 3 bulls enjoyed me! I would go back but it freaked hubby out a little when I had my face buried in a hot vagina and a beautiful black cock pounding me from behind! After 2 other BBC’s already had me.. I want to go back!

Last edited:
It’s the most amazing erotic sight to be experienced, seeing and hearing my wife having orgasm after orgasm while teasing me about how good her bulls cock feels fucking her.
then her bbc bull telling me how good her married tight whore cunt feels gripping his cock and then her begging him to fuck his black seed into her cunt .she would never use this language when we used to fuck

I think Miami is a better spot for bulls
In Florida I thought Tampa Bay was more active than Miami in the lifestyle bit there can be multiple cities in one state popin?

Like out here Los Angel's, San Diego, The bay area, the palm desert, and even Orange County is all popin in the lifestyle in California.

Hubby and I are in So Cal we attended a couple of parties with beautiful bulls and women. I went a little wild at our second party and 3 bulls enjoyed me! I would go back but it freaked hubby out a little when I had my face buried in a hot vagina and a beautiful black cock pounding me from behind! I want to go back!
It happens often that someone's hotwife finds her sexual safety and turns if off and enjoys herself uninhibited! Years ago I came to a point where I actually tell couple's up front "If the hotwife cannot play uninhibited and sexually express herself without any limitations but her own, then I'm not interested"! What I found is that if let totally off the leash hotwives are at their hottest and "wild" is the only way to describe an otherwise conservative and professional wife.

I tell them "let go and let your hair down, then watch me pull the ******* out of if as I blow your back out"! 😂🤣

Wow! You freaked hubby out huh! It's gonna be a ling time until he let's you off the leash again! The sad part about it is that's actually the opposite of what he should do because now you're sitting around craving something that you are not getting and I will just say there's something not fair about that!🤷‍♂️

In Florida I thought Tampa Bay was more active than Miami in the lifestyle bit there can be multiple cities in one state popin?

Like out here Los Angel's, San Diego, The bay area, the palm desert, and even Orange County is all popin in the lifestyle in California.
Yeah true that. At least for me Ive meet a good number of couples online in Miami than I’ve ever did in LA. You’re right about the swinger parties.

It happens often that someone's hotwife finds her sexual safety and turns if off and enjoys herself uninhibited! Years ago I came to a point where I actually tell couple's up front "If the hotwife cannot play uninhibited and sexually express herself without any limitations but her own, then I'm not interested"! What I found is that if let totally off the leash hotwives are at their hottest and "wild" is the only way to describe an otherwise conservative and professional wife.

I tell them "let go and let your hair down, then watch me pull the ******* out of if as I blow your back out"! 😂🤣

Wow! You freaked hubby out huh! It's gonna be a ling time until he let's you off the leash again! The sad part about it is that's actually the opposite of what he should do because now you're sitting around craving something that you are not getting and I will just say there's something not fair about that!🤷‍♂️
So… I like hubby fully on board with my sexual exploits! I let him read your comments which by the way were extremely insightful and he totally agrees with you! He said it turned him on as much as it freaked him out. He told me 2 hours ago he would luv to experience that same scene or Something similar again! So thank you so much! And I would love to share with you the next time I get my freak on with multiple partners

California does offer a lot!

So… I like hubby fully on board with my sexual exploits! I let him read your comments which by the way were extremely insightful and he totally agrees with you! He said it turned him on as much as it freaked him out. He told me 2 hours ago he would luv to experience that same scene or Something similar again! So thank you so much! And I would love to share with you the next time I get my freak on with multiple partners
A pleasure to be of help! Changing lives one freak at a time is a very rewarding hobby!

Just imagine how much happier couples would be if sexual pleasure and its stress relieving benifits was seen more as a form of fitness, relaxation, and therapy. Anyone getting sex therapy and not getting any therapeutic sex is getting robbed! 😂🤣

Can't wait for the day a woman can literally go to the day spa and order that Dick Down Deep massage treatment. The divorces would go down dramatically!

Wow that sounds so easy! What kind of jokes and hints would you say? Over how long did you do so?
Started out with a music video tbh, die antwords cookie thumper followed by a couple little comments on how she would love to have her own. Then began sending her little Gifs and memes with desired positions, then I'd send her memes with captions of things I'd like to see where she followed up with a question of "hey why are all these guys black" 8 just gabe her the raised eyebrows lol then while we were having sex we got into the whole fantasy talk and thats where I dropped the MOAB and straight out told her of my desires to have her fuck black guys in front of me to enjoy and then a few days later I got my response of yes......
Now the deed is done

We started out getting her to flirt in bars and clubs. That quickly led to more explicit things. After she had been with a few white guys, I teased her about a black guy we had just met that was recently single. The IR pillow talk led to buying a bbc dildo and I convinced her to flirt with the black guy. He didn't need much convincing to flirt back. They were soon getting to know each other better, and he knew I knew. It took a little over a month until they fucked.

Back