Who's secretly here?

Husband doesn’t know I am here
You know what I don't understand about the world especially in America is why do people get divorced because the other half goes out and fucks somebody else I don't get it sex is human nature a part of life the only reason the anybody gets divorced because somebody in the other half fux around is because they're idiots and they're insecure and because the politicians and lawyers especially the lawyers make money off of people who get divorced and the churches say oh it's wrong to fuck around well then God shouldn't put so many beautiful people I should say horny beautiful people on this Earth and to prove it love is more important love should be able to overcome anything and what I mean by that is this if you look you see people in their 60s and 70s who sleep in separate room sometimes and they stopped fucking a long time ago but they still hold hands in the grocery store now that's true love

some taboos, some sexual desires, are best kept secret.
hubby here, keeping this all secret from the wife
You know what I don't understand about the world especially in America is why do people get divorced because the other half goes out and fucks somebody else I don't get it sex is human nature a part of life the only reason the anybody gets divorced because somebody in the other half fux around is because they're idiots and they're insecure and because the politicians and lawyers especially the lawyers make money off of people who get divorced and the churches say oh it's wrong to fuck around well then God shouldn't put so many beautiful people I should say horny beautiful people on this Earth and to prove it love is more important love should be able to overcome anything and what I mean by that is this if you look you see people in their 60s and 70s who sleep in separate room sometimes and they stopped fucking a long time ago but they still hold hands in the grocery store now that's true love

Who said anything about divorce? It's a simple question if ladies are expanding their experiences or not. If he's not on board, it's still her choice what do do with that? That's not being up tight at all.

My wife is Asian I'm white and Asian girls are very secretive about their desire for sex let alone having an affair.....but let me tell you this when I had introduced the idea of her with someone else by talking about it during sex....she responded very positively in bed without admitting it.

Then knowing she works with Black guys I slowly introduced that idea of her feeling a Black lover and it was an instant explosion.....I found her hidden desire...she would absolutely get soaking wet and cum just by me whispering in her ear that i want her to feel a black lover cumming inside her.

I eventually found out their is a very good looking younger Black co worker that wants her and focused on her being with him....the sex was amazing until that wonderful day just after finishing in bed she said the words that sent my heart pounding..."will you let me" .....I said back...."yes"

She then would say in the days following in bed...."I'm not going to tell you ok? ".....I answered back...." you don't have to I just want you to feel him inside you"

I kind of knew already but It was months later that I asked her in bed " are you two making love" and she finally whispered back very softly and barely audible "yes"

He has know Idea that I know....I do get some details although she really does not like telling me but he is very good in bed....he does reach way deeper like I had told her he would....he doesn't wear a condom like i told her he probably wouldn't....that would turn her on when we talked about it....and the very big one that would make her cum taking about it with me before she did it .....was he does cum inside her.

She is very happy with him....i just know it....and I'm very happy she getting wonderful love making all alone with him.

It's a win win for both of us.

Yes, it was in PM. So, trust is more important and cannot share without permission/consent. She may still have a body pic posted in the forum.

Back