Who's secretly here?

some taboos, some sexual desires, are best kept secret.
hubby here, keeping this all secret from the wife
You know what I don't understand about the world especially in America is why do people get divorced because the other half goes out and fucks somebody else I don't get it sex is human nature a part of life the only reason the anybody gets divorced because somebody in the other half fux around is because they're idiots and they're insecure and because the politicians and lawyers especially the lawyers make money off of people who get divorced and the churches say oh it's wrong to fuck around well then God shouldn't put so many beautiful people I should say horny beautiful people on this Earth and to prove it love is more important love should be able to overcome anything and what I mean by that is this if you look you see people in their 60s and 70s who sleep in separate room sometimes and they stopped fucking a long time ago but they still hold hands in the grocery store now that's true love

For those of you that hubby doesn't know you are here, are you just curious? or already having the experience?
You know what I don't understand about the world especially in America is why do people get divorced because the other half goes out and fucks somebody else I don't get it sex is human nature a part of life the only reason the anybody gets divorced because somebody in the other half fux around is because they're idiots and they're insecure and because the politicians and lawyers especially the lawyers make money off of people who get divorced and the churches say oh it's wrong to fuck around well then God shouldn't put so many beautiful people I should say horny beautiful people on this Earth and to prove it love is more important love should be able to overcome anything and what I mean by that is this if you look you see people in their 60s and 70s who sleep in separate room sometimes and they stopped fucking a long time ago but they still hold hands in the grocery store now that's true love

For those of you that hubby doesn't know you are here, are you just curious? or already having the experience?

Back