Who's secretly here?

My wife is Asian I'm white and Asian girls are very secretive about their desire for sex let alone having an affair.....but let me tell you this when I had introduced the idea of her with someone else by talking about it during sex....she responded very positively in bed without admitting it.

Then knowing she works with Black guys I slowly introduced that idea of her feeling a Black lover and it was an instant explosion.....I found her hidden desire...she would absolutely get soaking wet and cum just by me whispering in her ear that i want her to feel a black lover cumming inside her.

I eventually found out their is a very good looking younger Black co worker that wants her and focused on her being with him....the sex was amazing until that wonderful day just after finishing in bed she said the words that sent my heart pounding..."will you let me" .....I said back...."yes"

She then would say in the days following in bed...."I'm not going to tell you ok? ".....I answered back...." you don't have to I just want you to feel him inside you"

I kind of knew already but It was months later that I asked her in bed " are you two making love" and she finally whispered back very softly and barely audible "yes"

He has know Idea that I know....I do get some details although she really does not like telling me but he is very good in bed....he does reach way deeper like I had told her he would....he doesn't wear a condom like i told her he probably wouldn't....that would turn her on when we talked about it....and the very big one that would make her cum taking about it with me before she did it .....was he does cum inside her.

She is very happy with him....i just know it....and I'm very happy she getting wonderful love making all alone with him.

It's a win win for both of us.

That's incredibly hot. That's also my experience with Asian women. On the other side, of course. They are very secretive about their indiscretions.

Back