Who's Near Dallas??!!

Hispanic couple near Rockwall. I'm looking to surprise my Latina wife with a good time out and possibly have her fucked by a bbc. She does not know I'm setting this up but last night while out at a bar I saw her scoping out this black dude so I know if the right person was to come up to us she will be down. After some drinks she gets super freaky and wet and always wants to fuck and at times she loves to get pounded by her dildo and squirts all over it. I can definitely see her getting off on a big black dick! Let me know of your past experiences and what you would suggest. Thanks and let's make this happen!

Hispanic couple near Rockwall. I'm looking to surprise my Latina wife with a good time out and possibly have her fucked by a bbc. She does not know I'm setting this up but last night while out at a bar I saw her scoping out this black dude so I know if the right person was to come up to us she will be down. After some drinks she gets super freaky and wet and always wants to fuck and at times she loves to get pounded by her dildo and squirts all over it. I can definitely see her getting off on a big black dick! Let me know of your past experiences and what you would suggest. Thanks and let's make this happen!
I will be interested to meet her.

Hit me up in my DM I got you

Back