WHORE BREEDING TOUR '23

So that’s probably half of the crew. You know scheduling and all. We’ve rented out Airbnbs. Or the boys just wait their turn. 3 at at time
Okay. Since we have two days there we can probably just stay with the RV. We will private message you our phone number.

When we set up the RV we will text you the exact RV spot and the hours I will be "open" for activity. You just show up at that location during those times (the dates and locations are all on the post).

The RV will hold ten - three on the bed with me and seven waiting their turns. Once a guy cums he will need to move the back of the line to wait his next turn(s). We are asking each bull to cum inside me first and then he can cum wherever he chooses - in my pussy again, my mouth (I swallow), on me, or (if I feel like it) in my ass.

What to bring: A clean, recent (two weeks) STD report and proof of age. Any kind of beverage you want and a hard cock! You can also bring a friend or two!!!

What not to bring: Any controlled substances or weapons. DO NOT BRING A CONDOM and expect to use it. This is a breeding party and again, you will be required to cum inside of me!

That's about it. Of course, feel free to ask any questions you like.

Kisses :lips::lips:
Michelle :bigsmile::blackgrimace::exciting::bigsmile::threesome::bigsmile::blackgrimace::exciting::bigsmile:

BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA HERE

I just joined BlacktoWhite 15 minutes ago, so cut me some slack about no profile or pic yet---I'm still trying to find my way around this site

Two things I wanted to mention:

#1) If some guys want to come into Baton Rouge from wherever the Hell you are at right now and park your car(s) by my house (we'll figure out who volunteers to drive later) and CARPOOL from my house in Baton Rouge (which is one mile off the College Drive exit of I-10) into Lake Charles for this little day tripping Wham-Bam-Thankyou-Mamn Cajun Coonass Frat Party (Much obliged, ma'am, and rest assured this here posse'll be back in a couple hours to catch the second show). ---Or maybe even pile into a motel room there for an overnight of gambling and pass-around pussy, we can discuss that, too.

Those living way north or east of Baton Rouge who want to come but can't do all that driving to get to Baton Rouge in time to join this Great American Blue Ball Convoy to that dickweed cancer alley of Lake Charles, hold your water because the big man in the sky has not forsaken thee--if you can get to my house in BTRouge the day before we commence this parade, I got two spare guest rooms and a couple of couches at this house you can crash in overnight and leave with us in the morning, and vicey-versa on the return trip. ....oh ******* I don't believe this....I just looked at the schedule again and realized I had my months mixed up. It's already July 8, ain't it. Fuck me--- I think I misplaced a month of my life somewhere. Is it me or is this summer going down fast? Well, I must apologize to everyone for having lost an hour of their lives reading all that but save a little empathy for me--- I lost almost a whole day typing that damn thing with one finger so don't come boo-hooing on my shoulder.

So, if this arithmetic is right, today is the 8th, meaning that your camper-whatever left Lake Charles on I-10E to New Orleans yesterday, and you passed my house by one mile on I-10E while driving through Baton Rouge. Now that's just a damn shame. Ya'll could have stopped in here, moved your bowels, and partied with me for a couple of hours. Again I apologize for this confusion about the months--it's just that there are so many of them and I got held back 3X in 7th grade, so cut me some slack.

I would say that concludes today's Hindenburg. May tomorrow's light shine brighter for us all--and-- I think that we can all agree that today's two Silver-Lining Lessons Learned are: A) Calendars are hard, and, B) Opportunity is not a lengthy visitor.

I move that my Excellent Suggestion #1 be placed in the round file and that my Excellent Suggestion #2 now be considered.

#2) You trailer-people may not know this, but, New Orleans is just a tired old tramp of a town--why the hell would you go there when you could spend an overnight at a really fun nudist resort, www.LouisianaNudist.com, in the suburb of NOLA, Slidell, 20 minutes from that Sodom and--- -----however, you spell that next city. You'll meet the friendliest, horniest, naked people you've ever met in your life. They don't do anything but booze it up all day long by the pool or float on clouds in the rental cabins--and I'm sorry--but that huge jacuzzi is just one big 24/7 circle jerk party with a couple bottles of Mr.Bubble thrown in solely to wreak havoc and ensure you really have not the slightest idea who is actually giving you a handy at any given moment--my favorite spot! There's the Midnight Karaoke Contest (first prize is always a ginormous pink vibrator suitable only for barnyard animals and anything you may run into on the African Serengeti), and ahhh! The sunset! The beautiful Indian Hills sunset! It's simply magical! The moment it sets----WHOOOSH! ---everyone magically becomes bisexual! The rented cabin folks have sex parties all night long--just pick the right cabin corresponding to your particular sexual fetish-- that's all! (And do not go NEAR the Gingerbread cabin---and that's all I'm going to say about that). Ohhhh! Last but not least---of course! There is always that wonderful, most endearing old man who spends his entire day--and most of his nights--way down there on the Nature Trail that meanders through the woods and who, with a twinkle in his aged emerald eye and the friendliest grandpa smile you have ever seen---is always ready and waiting to take his dentures out JUST FOR YOU and give you the best blowjob you have ever received since you and MaryLou hopped into the back seat of your Daddy's '57 Chevy at the levee on Prom night. Yes, Indian Hills Nature Trail---where new friends are made every day.

Hey Breeding Tour---they have trailer hookup stuff there, too. Daytrip it. Why show up in Biloxi early? Why show up in Biloxi at all?
P.S. I'm looking for a Big Black Buck Bull for my girlfriend with a PRETEND sexual aggression against me for her benefit. Applications are available in the Gift Shop.

Attachments

• g's Body in Mex.png
    g's Body in Mex.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 57
View attachment 6027846

So many of you have asked so below are our plans for the next few months. This is something we have always talked about doing. Now is the time! Come help breed Mrs. Cum Slut and give her another little one to raise! Thanks to @jonjon4bbw - her first black breeder - for helping us out!

July

We purchased an RV and we are going on a tour of the lower states starting in July. We are lining up meetings with black singles and groups for my wife - Mrs. Cum Slut right now. We are calling this "Whore Breeding Tour ‘23". We own property in Alabama and we are part of a lifestyle group in Mobile with several black men in it. We have friends setting up groups for her in Louisiana and Mississippi too. In Lake Charles we are going to do a come and go where guys can just come in off of the street to fuck her.

We are arranging something with @PhilBBCBull and @diphks109 and @Blk1972 for Florida.

A special thank you to @Blk1972 who has agreed to let us park the RV outside of his house for a few days near Miami so guys can "cum and go" as they enjoy Mrs. Cum Slut's fuck-holes!

In Miami, our friend @HungBlack45 has suggested a stop at Haulover Nude Beach (https://www.hauloverbeach.org/) - a haven for black men looking to fuck white wives. We will stop there, set up a tent at the back and let Mrs. Cum Slut fuck to her heart's content!

Then, we will head to Atlanta and make our way back to Texas. If anyone is interested in one-on-one, gangbang or both - please let us know so we can set something up.

Here is our schedule so far

July 5-6 - Houston - Houston Central RV Park - 1620 Peach Leaf Street - Houston, TX

July 7 - Lake Charles - Bayou Oaks RV Park - 3403 Broad St, Lake Charles, LA

July 8-9 - New Orleans - French Quarter RV Resort - 500 N Claiborne Ave, New Orleans, LA

July 11 - Biloxi, MS - Oaklawn RV Park - 8400 W Oaklawn Rd #37, Biloxi, MS

July 13-14 -Mobile AL - Parking outside of private residence - Address given to attendees

July 16 - Orlando, FL - Oakcrest Mobile Park - 5455 W Washington St, Orlando, FL

July 18-20 - Miami, FL - ( July 20 we will be at Haulover Beach)

July 22-24 - Parked outside of private residence of @Blk1972 in Daytona Beach

July 26-28 - Atlanta, GA - Pine Lakes RV Park - 142 Bagley Rd, Newnan, GA

September

Whore Breeding Tour ‘23 continues! Currently trying to set stops in Tulsa, St. Louis, Chicago, Detroit, Cincinnati, Nashville, and Memphis. Anyone who wants a chance to breed Mrs. Cum Slut or wants to help set up a breeding party, please contact us through private message.

Sept. 2 - 4 - Tulsa - Cherry Hill RV Park - 4808 S Elwood Ave, Tulsa, OK 74107

Sept. 6-7 - St. Louis - Sundermeier RV Park - 111 Transit St, St Charles, MO 63301

Sept. 9 - Chicago - Mrs. Cum Slut BBC Gangbang Breeding Party at a private residence.

Sept. 13-14 - Detroit- Wayne County Fairgrounds and RV Park - 10871 Quirk Rd, Belleville, MI 48111

Sept. 16 - Currently trying to set something up with Cincinnati BBC Gangbang Crew - https://www.xvideos.com/channels/bbcgangbangcrew

Sept. 17 - Cincinnati - Tuckers Landing RV Park - 4699 Kellogg Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45226

Sept. 20-21 - Nashville - Trinity RV Park and Campground - 1907 Dickerson Pike, Nashville, TN 37207

Sept. 23-24 - Memphis - Parked outside of private residence.

Ron and Michelle :exciting::bigsmile::blackgrimace::exciting::threesome::bigsmile::blackgrimace::exciting::exciting:

View attachment 6027847
Chicago here😈

View attachment 6027846

So many of you have asked so below are our plans for the next few months. This is something we have always talked about doing. Now is the time! Come help breed Mrs. Cum Slut and give her another little one to raise! Thanks to @jonjon4bbw - her first black breeder - for helping us out!

July

We purchased an RV and we are going on a tour of the lower states starting in July. We are lining up meetings with black singles and groups for my wife - Mrs. Cum Slut right now. We are calling this "Whore Breeding Tour ‘23". We own property in Alabama and we are part of a lifestyle group in Mobile with several black men in it. We have friends setting up groups for her in Louisiana and Mississippi too. In Lake Charles we are going to do a come and go where guys can just come in off of the street to fuck her.

We are arranging something with @PhilBBCBull and @diphks109 and @Blk1972 for Florida.

A special thank you to @Blk1972 who has agreed to let us park the RV outside of his house for a few days near Miami so guys can "cum and go" as they enjoy Mrs. Cum Slut's fuck-holes!

In Miami, our friend @HungBlack45 has suggested a stop at Haulover Nude Beach (https://www.hauloverbeach.org/) - a haven for black men looking to fuck white wives. We will stop there, set up a tent at the back and let Mrs. Cum Slut fuck to her heart's content!

Then, we will head to Atlanta and make our way back to Texas. If anyone is interested in one-on-one, gangbang or both - please let us know so we can set something up.

July 5-6 - Houston - Houston Central RV Park - 1620 Peach Leaf Street - Houston, TX

July 8-9 - New Orleans - French Quarter RV Resort - 500 N Claiborne Ave, New Orleans, LA

July 13-14 -Mobile AL - Parking outside of private residence - Address given to attendees

July 16 - Orlando, FL - Oakcrest Mobile Park - 5455 W Washington St, Orlando, FL

September

Whore Breeding Tour ‘23 continues! Currently trying to set stops in Tulsa, St. Louis, Chicago, Detroit, Cincinnati, Nashville, and Memphis. Anyone who wants a chance to breed Mrs. Cum Slut or wants to help set up a breeding party, please contact us through private message.

Sept. 6-7 - St. Louis - Sundermeier RV Park - 111 Transit St, St Charles, MO 63301

Sept. 9 - Chicago - Mrs. Cum Slut BBC Gangbang Breeding Party at a private residence.

Sept. 13-14 - Detroit- Wayne County Fairgrounds and RV Park - 10871 Quirk Rd, Belleville, MI 48111

Sept. 16 - Currently trying to set something up with Cincinnati BBC Gangbang Crew - https://www.xvideos.com/channels/bbcgangbangcrew

Sept. 17 - Cincinnati - Tuckers Landing RV Park - 4699 Kellogg Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45226

Sept. 20-21 - Nashville - Trinity RV Park and Campground - 1907 Dickerson Pike, Nashville, TN 37207

Ron and Michelle :exciting::bigsmile::blackgrimace::exciting::threesome::bigsmile::blackgrimace::exciting::exciting:

View attachment 6027847

Attachments

• IMG_4320.png
    IMG_4320.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 48
View attachment 6027846

July

September

View attachment 6027847
What a tour…. Where can we see some photos?

View attachment 6027846

July

September

View attachment 6027847
I'm in Savannah and would love to link with you

View attachment 6027846

July

September

View attachment 6027847
Nashville

View attachment 6027846

July

September

View attachment 6027847
Are you still coming to Daytoma Beach?

Back