Breeding Party...

View attachment 5936293
UPDATE:
We currently have two parties in the works in Texas. One in Tyler will be on March 25 (16 currently registered) and one in the DFW area for April 15 (42 currently registered). Contact us if you want to attend one of those parties so we can contact the hosts with your information.

We purchased an RV and we are going on a tour of the lower states starting in July. We are lining up meetings with black singles and groups for my wife - Mrs. Cum Slut right now. We are calling this "Whore Tour 2023". We own property in Alabama and we are part of a lifestyle group in Mobile with several black men in it. We have friends setting up groups for her in Louisiana and Mississippi too. In Lake Charles we are going to do a hotel come and go where guys can just come in off of the street to fuck her.

We are arranging something with @PhilBBCBull and @diphks109 and @Blk1972 for Florida. In Miami, our friend @HungBlack45 has suggested a stop at Haulover Nude Beach (https://www.hauloverbeach.org/) - a haven for black men looking to fuck white wives. We will stop there, set up a tent at the back and let Mrs. Cum Slut fuck to her heart's content!

Then, we will head to Atlanta and make our way back to Texas. If anyone is interested in one-on-one, gangbang or both - please let us know so we can set something up.

Ron and Michelle

View attachment 5954761
How did the 25th go? Get many loads?

Hello couple,I will be in Biloxi Mississippi April 10th-14th. Will you be able to stop thru there?
Unfortunately, we will not be coming through Mississippi until July. Headed to Houston first, then to Lake Charles, New Orleans, and then to Mobile. After that on to Florida (Orlando, Tampa, Miami), up to Atlanta and then probably home. We don't have a group set up in Biloxi but if you will be there then, we could definitely stop by.

800.jpeg

View attachment 5936293
UPDATE:
We currently have two parties in the works in Texas. One in Tyler will be on March 25 (16 currently registered) and one in the DFW area for April 15 (42 currently registered). Contact us if you want to attend one of those parties so we can contact the hosts with your information.

We purchased an RV and we are going on a tour of the lower states starting in July. We are lining up meetings with black singles and groups for my wife - Mrs. Cum Slut right now. We are calling this "Whore Tour 2023". We own property in Alabama and we are part of a lifestyle group in Mobile with several black men in it. We have friends setting up groups for her in Louisiana and Mississippi too. In Lake Charles we are going to do a hotel come and go where guys can just come in off of the street to fuck her.

We are arranging something with @PhilBBCBull and @diphks109 and @Blk1972 for Florida. In Miami, our friend @HungBlack45 has suggested a stop at Haulover Nude Beach (https://www.hauloverbeach.org/) - a haven for black men looking to fuck white wives. We will stop there, set up a tent at the back and let Mrs. Cum Slut fuck to her heart's content!

Then, we will head to Atlanta and make our way back to Texas. If anyone is interested in one-on-one, gangbang or both - please let us know so we can set something up.

Ron and Michelle

View attachment 5954761
We will be in Miami 5/13-5/16 , happy to take your overflow !

I'm a single BBC, I would love to join your party, please DM me, by any chance are you all arriving in Northern California? And if so, please I would like to know when...thank you

View attachment 5936293
UPDATE:
We currently have one party in the works in Texas. It will be in the DFW area for April 15 (65 currently registered!!!). Contact us if you want to attend this party so we can contact the hosts with your information.

We are arranging something with @PhilBBCBull and @diphks109 and @Blk1972 for Florida.

A special thank you to @Blk1972 who has agreed to let us park the RV outside of his house for a few days near Miami so guys can "cum and go" as they enjoy Mrs. Cum Slut's fuck-holes!

In Miami, our friend @HungBlack45 has suggested a stop at Haulover Nude Beach (https://www.hauloverbeach.org/) - a haven for black men looking to fuck white wives. We will stop there, set up a tent at the back and let Mrs. Cum Slut fuck to her heart's content!

Ron and Michelle

View attachment 5954761
Is there any entry fees !!

Can you explain from start to end wehat really happen there ,how it really is? Any video please.... eager to know
It's simple, really. We drive our RV to a park. Send out the location via text to guys with a beginning and end time for fucking. The RV holds 10 so we can get three at a time on the big bed with Mrs. Cum Slut and 7 waiting their turn. Once a guy cums he goes back to the queue to wait his next turn. We ask all guys to cum inside her pussy first but he can cum anywhere after that - pussy, mouth, on her, sometimes ass...

Back