who would you give your wife to?

joeNcc

Male
Not sure I can explain this exactly how I think of it. One thing I have become aware of after viewing most forums on this site and doing some browsing on sites like reddit, blacked etc. There are certain men I feel like if they walked though my door, I'd immediately want to fuck my wife. Maybe something about the way they look/ fitness, or act, or their cock size, but the first words that would come out of my mouth is "Please fuck my wife".

My question, to both men and women, who are your top 5 or 6 black men who'd like to walk through your door? #1 being your absolute top choice

mine:
1) Tribalbbc from reddit
2) Poppichluo
3) Louie Smalls
4) Jason Brown
5) areallyweakguy
6) chrishasabig

Not sure I can explain this exactly how I think of it. One thing I have become aware of after viewing most forums on this site and doing some browsing on sites like reddit, blacked etc. There are certain men I feel like if they walked though my door, I'd immediately want to fuck my wife. Maybe something about the way they look/ fitness, or act, or their cock size, but the first words that would come out of my mouth is "Please fuck my wife".

My question, to both men and women, who are your top 5 or 6 black men who'd like to walk through your door? #1 being your absolute top choice

mine:
1) Tribalbbc from reddit
2) Poppichluo
3) Louie Smalls
4) Jason Brown
5) areallyweakguy
6) chrishasabig
Show us some pictures so we can see who they are

mine:
1) Tribalbbc from reddit
2) Poppichluo
3) Louie Smalls
4) Jason Brown
5) areallyweakguy
6) chrishasabig
My wife is the type of hot wife that "fucks on the first date". As far as I know, on every occasion when a Black man put the moves on her, she would spread her legs and essentially tell the Black stud "to fuck me long, deep and hard". And again, as far as I know, every Black cock that got inside her pussy, also filled her baby making factory with its Black baby-makers.

Sometimes, on those occasions when I was with her, she would add to my humiliation as her cuckold by having me approach a Black man she was sexually attracted to. I would introduce myself and point out her hot wife charms. I would say that my tiny white dick could never satisfy her. That she was "in-heat" and that only a Black cock could put out the fire in her horny, married (to me) white pussy. I usually ended my plea by telling the Black man "Please do me a favor, fuck my wife and get her off my back"!

Attachments

• My wife Janet's CFM outfit, 100% effective in getting her fucked and bred.jpg
    My wife Janet's CFM outfit, 100% effective in getting her fucked and bred.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 371
  • In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 189
  • Black baby makers seeping from white married pussy (2).jpg
    Black baby makers seeping from white married pussy (2).jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 348

mine:
1) Tribalbbc from reddit
2) Poppichluo
3) Louie Smalls
4) Jason Brown
5) areallyweakguy
6) chrishasabig
Tribal bbc for Sure he's a true king

Tribal bbc for Sure he's a true king
yea, he looks like an epic fuck and someone I'd really enjoy watching fuck her. I'll throw another name into the mix, just saw a vid with Jose Lescaf. Fuck! she certainly cant get that cock at home (unless he comes to my front door)

Anyhow, before anyone else chimes in with the whole "she decides" scolding, of course she has the final say. We are a couple so mutual pleasure is a requirement, so again, When this happens, its going to be someone the both of us want. I don't own my wife (although I have hopes tribalbbc) will own her.

Back