Who would like to have phone sex with the wife

larry33kc

Couple
From
MO, US
My wife and I have talked extensively about her getting her first BBC but she is to nervous to do so. I have this idea where I get her going on her BBC dildo as normal where I’m just watching, and call a real BBC on the phone with his phone on mute he listens to my wife having sex, and being her normal orgasmic self.

When I say the keyword then he would jump in and take over just like he was fucking her. I would be his hands to pull her down on his dick, smack her ass, pull her hair, rub her ass, grad her hips, whatever he would do while fucking her for real.
He has to talk to her. Whatever that would be. Dirty talk, calling her a BBC SLUT, whore or whatever (but respectful) asking how she likes his cock, but making her participate and in the meantime listening to her loose her mind in orgasm. All I have to do to make her cum is pull her down on the dick and she convulses in orgasm.
If anyone is interested in doing this tonight message me your number and a pic so I can show her when this is going on. I will pick one I know that 69E54ED5-2171-43EF-9BE7-D2B9EACC5DFA.png22DB88A5-957B-43EA-9FAD-AB3CCE6A9CE5.jpegEB3BD1A8-9CC2-410C-8EE6-F7A7436BB3CF.jpeg378C4B20-9DC5-4453-B8C0-0DAAC595B6F1.jpeg17C9A481-31F9-4D87-A9B4-0DBFF46395C3.png2B7AC798-1C31-4071-830D-5B0BD0A89328.pngwould interest her also to heighten her experience.
Once one is pick I will text with details and approximate time.
I know this will be incredible for all involved and I hope it will lead to more involvement in the future.

Here is a pic of what you will be playing with.

My wife and I have talked extensively about her getting her first BBC but she is to nervous to do so. I have this idea where I get her going on her BBC dildo as normal where I’m just watching, and call a real BBC on the phone with his phone on mute he listens to my wife having sex, and being her normal orgasmic self.

When I say the keyword then he would jump in and take over just like he was fucking her. I would be his hands to pull her down on his dick, smack her ass, pull her hair, rub her ass, grad her hips, whatever he would do while fucking her for real.
He has to talk to her. Whatever that would be. Dirty talk, calling her a BBC SLUT, whore or whatever (but respectful) asking how she likes his cock, but making her participate and in the meantime listening to her loose her mind in orgasm. All I have to do to make her cum is pull her down on the dick and she convulses in orgasm.
If anyone is interested in doing this tonight message me your number and a pic so I can show her when this is going on. I will pick one I know that View attachment 5499400View attachment 5499402View attachment 5499403View attachment 5499404View attachment 5499410View attachment 5499411would interest her also to heighten her experience.
I know this will be incredible for all involved and I hope it will lead to more involvement in the future.

Are you still looking?

jeremy renner hawkeye GIF

If anyone is interested in doing this tonight message me your number and a pic so I can show her when this is going on. I will pick one I know that View attachment 5499400View attachment 5499402View attachment 5499403View attachment 5499404View attachment 5499410View attachment 5499411would interest her also to heighten her experience.

Is she still available for sex call?

Nice ass, but missing one thing

Yo, I would love too. My name is Jerome 11 1/2 inch black man dick here let me call her I guarantee you I will make her white twat squirt multiple times. What is your guys’s number???

Yo, I would love too. My name is Jerome 11 1/2 inch black man dick here let me call her I guarantee you I will make her white twat squirt multiple times. What is your guys’s number???

Back