who want's to talke about his wife

So plentyy want to dicuss their wives. Who wants to start in public. Do you want to post a pic of her first so we all.know who we are talking about.
Tell us how she is now and her present limits, thoughts etc. Tell us what she WANTS in the future, what YOU want for her in future and how you BOTH plan to arrive there.my Asian Indian wife pic for starters.View attachment 1634094
mmmmm sexy lady

love talking about her.....she's cute petite great body, tiny, looks amazing in a short skirt and heels, a bit shy and sexy.....we started this several years ago as fantasy sex talk when one of her married coworkers was having a fling with a black coworker....I sensed a little jealousy when she said "he" could do better. I immediately jumped on the "well she's there for the sex....they are rumored to be amazing in bed." the seed was planted.

I talked with her during sex about her having one and about a year of that and some great black on white videos she told me about a new guy at work that was "bothering her" he was tall well built very good looking a little younger and black.....I focused on him during my sex talk and she was cuming in minutes.... I knew she was hooked on him now....so combine her wanting him at work and me pushing her to be with him......she asked me in bed after sex talking about him......" would you really let me" I answered "do you really want him now?" she answered "yes" then I answered "yes"

I would ask her if they where getting closer and she would say "yes" I would ask her if he's officially crossed the line and said he wanted to be with you and she said "yes" Then I ask "you didn't say no right?" she said "no I didn't" so I told her now he knows he has a shot....and she said "yes"

One night in bed and she's really hot and bothered for him now and I'm pushing it all the way telling her black guys don't pull out so you're going to feel him cum inside you ( she would cum right at those words) she told me.....the words that made me cum....."I'm not going to tell you ok?" I said right back "ok"

I did ensure her that she can have him all alone and she didn't have to tell me....that's how bad I wanted her to feel a black lover.....i would ask her " "just tell me does he know now you want too?" she said "yes" I said is "he making plans" she said "always" I said "plans like when and where and your not protesting" she said "yes" and I said "you two have these discussions of making love one day and she said "yes"

Long story short....they do make love in his bed...he's an amazing lover with her ....he reaches way deeper....he cums inside her....He's a very good looking muscular guy and I can only imagine her in his arms in his bed all alone with him making slow love to her while she falls in love with him when she feels him cum deep inside her.

It's heaven....I just love it......I'm very lucky..and our relationship has never been better.
I AM ENVIOUS TRIED SIMILAR WITH MY OTHER HALF BUT NO LUCK,SHE DOES NOT UNDERSTAND WHY I FEEL THIS WAY.SADLY CAN ONLY FOLLOW OTHERS EXPLOITS AND DREAM.

love talking about her.....she's cute petite great body, tiny, looks amazing in a short skirt and heels, a bit shy and sexy.....we started this several years ago as fantasy sex talk when one of her married coworkers was having a fling with a black coworker....I sensed a little jealousy when she said "he" could do better. I immediately jumped on the "well she's there for the sex....they are rumored to be amazing in bed." the seed was planted.

I talked with her during sex about her having one and about a year of that and some great black on white videos she told me about a new guy at work that was "bothering her" he was tall well built very good looking a little younger and black.....I focused on him during my sex talk and she was cuming in minutes.... I knew she was hooked on him now....so combine her wanting him at work and me pushing her to be with him......she asked me in bed after sex talking about him......" would you really let me" I answered "do you really want him now?" she answered "yes" then I answered "yes"

I would ask her if they where getting closer and she would say "yes" I would ask her if he's officially crossed the line and said he wanted to be with you and she said "yes" Then I ask "you didn't say no right?" she said "no I didn't" so I told her now he knows he has a shot....and she said "yes"

One night in bed and she's really hot and bothered for him now and I'm pushing it all the way telling her black guys don't pull out so you're going to feel him cum inside you ( she would cum right at those words) she told me.....the words that made me cum....."I'm not going to tell you ok?" I said right back "ok"

I did ensure her that she can have him all alone and she didn't have to tell me....that's how bad I wanted her to feel a black lover.....i would ask her " "just tell me does he know now you want too?" she said "yes" I said is "he making plans" she said "always" I said "plans like when and where and your not protesting" she said "yes" and I said "you two have these discussions of making love one day and she said "yes"

Long story short....they do make love in his bed...he's an amazing lover with her ....he reaches way deeper....he cums inside her....He's a very good looking muscular guy and I can only imagine her in his arms in his bed all alone with him making slow love to her while she falls in love with him when she feels him cum deep inside her.

It's heaven....I just love it......I'm very lucky..and our relationship has never been better.
Thanks for sharing your inspiring write-up. Can she get pregnant?

Wife's are always happier once they have black lovers

Hi, i want to introduce my sweet and lovely milf.
She´s 43 years old, about 1,60 meters, has shoulder-lenght brunette hair and brown eyes.
After the birth of our ******* few years ago she´s got a little bit chubby, but not too much. Overall her 69kg are well proportioned. Her 90B-Mollies swing like ripe grapefruits, she has a very nice butt and her tasty pussy is covered with short an well groomed hair.
We are together since 18, married about 15 years and i´m still loving her than anything in the world. She´s a PTO-Super-Mom and we have much fun in our marriage and familiy-life. But sex is completely fell asleep in the last years, perhaps once in three months. Surely one reason is the stress with job, baby and household, but certainly the most important reason is the fact, that i`ve always premature ejaculations. Everytime, i come too quick with my little wiener, she says: "That doesn`t matter. Isn`t bad." I´m sure, she only says this, to don´t hurt my mind and ego. Deep in her soul she must be totally frustrated and ravenous.
My biggest wish is, to see her happy and satisfied. In my fantasy she meets a polite and gentle black man, who gives her everythng with his big cock, she must spare in the last years, and train her into ab BBC- and Sperm addicted Hotwife.
But my wife is very reliable, and she won´t cheat on her own, and so it would be still my dream at he moment. But perhaps sometimes dream comes true…
So, i`m looking forward to your answers, interest exchanges, advices and ratings of my honey.
Horny regards hubby

Back