Who wants to attend Black male swinging and gangbang parties in England?

Discussion in 'Deutschsprachiges Cuckold Forum' started by LeroyB, Sep 2, 2016.

1. LeroyB

LeroyB New Member

UK
    Couples and ladies... if you are visiting England and would like someone to take you to all the cool Black man parties, just send me a message. I'll take you around and ensure you have the time of your lives.

There are 3 or 4 fantastic parties every month! In most of these parties you will have your pick of many strong, handsome, well-endowed Black men. You are free to get involved in any way: just watching as a voyeur or being ravaged continuously, all night long by the most beautiful Black men you have ever met!

2. wannabe cuck

wannabe cuck Active Member

UK
    [QUOTE"LeroyB, post: 1143639, member: 90875"]Couples and ladies... if you are visiting England and would like someone to take you to all the cool Black man parties, just send me a message. I'll take you around and ensure you have the time of your lives.

There are 3 or 4 fantastic parties every month! In most of these parties you will have your pick of many strong, handsome, well-endowed Black men. You are free to get involved in any way: just watching as a voyeur or being ravaged continuously, all night long by the most beautiful Black men you have ever met![/QUOTE]
    Where In the UK ?

raykink likes this.
  3. LeroyB

LeroyB New Member

UK
    [QUOTE="Where In the UK ?[/QUOTE]

Mostly in thew South East: In London Area or up to 30 miles from London. I can take you, if you like to try...

raykink and Roy Randall like this.
  4. wannabe cuck

wannabe cuck Active Member

UK
    Sorry a bit to far for us :( but great to see you are out there doing your bit ;)

raykink likes this.
  5. thvm

thvm Member

UK
    hi, are they big (as in men attending). might interested, as it sounds good being able to be as much or little invlived!

6. LeroyB

LeroyB New Member

UK
    Well... as in all such places, there are lots of men - big and small - and you choose what you like.

7. par par

par par Active Member

Serbia
    We wish to...

8. LeroyB

LeroyB New Member

UK
    When do you want to visit England?

raykink likes this.
  9. Pamela87

Pamela87 Well-Known Member Real Person

You gave me a reason to visit England!