Who wants to attend Black male swinging and gangbang parties in England?

Couples and ladies... if you are visiting England and would like someone to take you to all the cool Black man parties, just send me a message. I'll take you around and ensure you have the time of your lives.

There are 3 or 4 fantastic parties every month! In most of these parties you will have your pick of many strong, handsome, well-endowed Black men. You are free to get involved in any way: just watching as a voyeur or being ravaged continuously, all night long by the most beautiful Black men you have ever met!

[QUOTE"LeroyB, post: 1143639, member: 90875"]Couples and ladies... if you are visiting England and would like someone to take you to all the cool Black man parties, just send me a message. I'll take you around and ensure you have the time of your lives.

There are 3 or 4 fantastic parties every month! In most of these parties you will have your pick of many strong, handsome, well-endowed Black men. You are free to get involved in any way: just watching as a voyeur or being ravaged continuously, all night long by the most beautiful Black men you have ever met![/QUOTE]
Where In the UK ?

thvm

Female
From
UK
hi, are they big (as in men attending). might interested, as it sounds good being able to be as much or little invlived!

Couples and ladies... if you are visiting England and would like someone to take you to all the cool Black man parties, just send me a message. I'll take you around and ensure you have the time of your lives.

There are 3 or 4 fantastic parties every month! In most of these parties you will have your pick of many strong, handsome, well-endowed Black men. You are free to get involved in any way: just watching as a voyeur or being ravaged continuously, all night long by the most beautiful Black men you have ever met!
We wish to...

Pamela87

Female
Real Person

You gave me a reason to visit England!