Who want to live with my 26 yo Algerian wife and me and become the man of the house ?

Hi black bulls ! :)
Im a 26 yo half Algerian half French boy. And I’ve just married a beautiful 26 yo algerian arab wife, just few months ago !
We live in France (for now)
I must tell she had never done anything with a guy before wedding, she had even never kiss someone before ! And it’s exactly the same for me ...
And since the wedding I fuck her less than once a week, with my 5 inches cock.. so she is VERY VERY tight
She’s not on birth control because she want so much to have children but she’s still not pregnant… she’s very sad because of that
Im looking for a very powerful and dominant black bull, who is single or who have the time to be in a full time and long term relation with my wife, and who let me stay married to her.
My only limit is I want to stay married to her and still live in the same flat/house than her. But except of that, I would like a black bull who become the only man of the house, who is able to take every decisions. Even what I’m allowed to do with her.
U even can forbid me to do anything with her if u want to
U can have a real love relation with her and become a real couple
U just have to make me obey and become the a true boss for me
U can even make me work as much as u want and u can choose to stay at home and never work
Black bulls, if u are interested and want to see her, please add me on Snapchat

Last edited:
Im a 26 yo half Algerian half French boy. And I’ve just married a beautiful 26 yo algerian arab wife, just few months ago !
I must tell she had never done anything with a guy before wedding, she had even never kiss someone before ! And it’s exactly the same for me ...
And since the wedding I fuck her less than once a week, with my 5 inches cock.. so she is VERY VERY tight
She’s not on birth control because she want so much to have children but she’s still not pregnant… she’s very sad because of that
Im looking for a very powerful and dominant black bull, who is single or who have the time to be in a full time and long term relation with my wife, and who let me stay married to her.
My only limit is I want to stay married to her and still live in the same flat/house than her. But except of that, I would like a black bull who become the only man of the house, who is able to take every decisions. Even what I’m allowed to do with her.
U can even make me work as much as u want and u can choose to stay at home and never work
Hmu in DMS or send Snapchat

The right decision 🤜🏿

Y’all actually think there’s even a shred of validity to any of this dribble

Now I have some questions. Would the accommodation be rent free? And what about a car space, is there free parking. Can I bring my pet ocelot?

Back