Who REAL and Who Fake

BigMeat2025

Male
Real Person
From
NC, US
I've come to realize on this site you have to watch out for who is real and who is fake. Its crazy cuz you can tell I'm real if we talking by how I write and how fast I response unless I'm at work. If we gonna meet or if we going to talk about it then let's build up a friendship then lets get to the nitty gritty unless ya wife just that damn freaky and then I have no issue but ppl come on here

Unfortunately many guys on here fantasize about their wives going black, but most of the wives probably have no idea. I would guess a percentage of those men could not handle it if the wife did go with a black man. We were experienced swingers and admittedly I struggled in the beginning. I am still in awe of the sexual power black men have.

Unfortunately many guys on here fantasize about their wives going black, but most of the wives probably have no idea. I would guess a percentage of those men could not handle it if the wife did go with a black man. We were experienced swingers and admittedly I struggled in the beginning. I am still in awe of the sexual power black men have.
I thought about it that way also

Most of the people on here are not worth your time, bro. Aside from fakes, there is then the question of:
proximity: are you close enough to meet with the hotwife or couple to make something happen?
compatibility: do you have matching interests and does your personality and that of the woman or couple gel? and then some.

You'll also find that people get on here and talk a lot of unrealistic or downright stupid talk.

You'll have to be patient and use your common sense and better judgment. That said, there are needles in the haystack here, so be prepared to toss aside a lot of hay, or ignore those for whom there is potential to go absolutely nowhere with. Again, use your ignore button well, and delete messages from the time wasters who may inbox you. They are often from white males, probably with no wife at all but they fake it, or you may get messages from homosexuals trying to get some pics of you naked, etc.

Last edited:
If you read what folks say and write you can learn to tell who are fakes and who aren't. Honestly there are fakes every where, not just on here. I have talked to numerous guys and nothing came of it but it was good to learn more about folks and what they are looking for. I have met a couple of guys from here. They were good experiences. But if I hadn't been willing to talk and explore I wouldn't have met them.

Others have said that folks who haven't been verified as a real person not to waste your time with. Sometimes folks don't feel it necessary to do this or feel that this might not be for them. You will have a lot of guys exploring this lifestyle hit you up wanting to talk about their wives or girlfriends, this happens all the time. You just have to watch and see what folks say and how they interact with others and with the different forums. It is all a learning experience.

If you read what folks say and write you can learn to tell who are fakes and who aren't. Honestly there are fakes every where, not just on here. I have talked to numerous guys and nothing came of it but it was good to learn more about folks and what they are looking for. I have met a couple of guys from here. They were good experiences. But if I hadn't been willing to talk and explore I wouldn't have met them.

Others have said that folks who haven't been verified as a real person not to waste your time with. Sometimes folks don't feel it necessary to do this or feel that this might not be for them. You will have a lot of guys exploring this lifestyle hit you up wanting to talk about their wives or girlfriends, this happens all the time. You just have to watch and see what folks say and how they interact with others and with the different forums. It is all a learning experience.
sounds reasonable, yeah its not about being verified only, its all about how real and willing you are

I've come to realize on this site you have to watch out for who is real and who is fake. Its crazy cuz you can tell I'm real if we talking by how I write and how fast I response unless I'm at work. If we gonna meet or if we going to talk about it then let's build up a friendship then lets get to the nitty gritty unless ya wife just that damn freaky and then I have no issue but ppl come on here
I would bet, just based on the number of years weve been in the lifestyle, 80% are Fantasy. It has to be even harder for a single guy meeting a couple for the first time. I know the no show rate is very high. We have arranged a bar meeting invited 10 guys because we knew only 1-3 would show and worked every time. There are quite a few women on this site who would probably divorce if they found out what their husbands were dreaming about and doing eith their pictures.

I'm real. Tell my wife about my fantasies all the time. Tell her about imagining watching a black guy cum in her from underneath as he does her doggy style.
However, this will always be fantasy for me.
As well as other things.
I've stated repeatedly this very thing.

This doesn't make me any less real or turned on by the imagery and fantasy of it all.
If you're looking for hook ups, I personally feel this is not a good place to find them for no other reason than the global nature of the site and the fact that it includes helping people connect as part of main goal of sharing in the fetish instead of the other way around.

That's just my $.02

that's the exact reason I don't talk to deep with those that have not took the 5 mins of fun to get the real tag if they cant take that 5 mins then they don't have the respect to waste my time with

Back