Who likes their load pushed all the way in by a BBC?

I love that, and have done it several times in group play with wifey Mrs V. The latest was at the hotel party we hosted in LV in March. 2 BBCs were at the party along with 2 couples. I was so excited watching Mrs V take on the BBCs, I popped in to fuck her doggy during a break in the action. Of course we play bareback and I shot a huge load into her. It was dripping out of her pussy and while she tried to clean it up, I am sure a lot of it was still in her. She didn't get too much time trying to clean the load, before one of the BBCs decided to use her pussy again and plowed her doggy. Knowing that a fair amount of my load was still in her getting and pushed all the way in to the cervix with the BBC's 9in was a huge turn on. Naturally, it turned to cream on the BBC's dick. Super hot for me.
We completely agree I enjoy both that’s to say my load going in first followed by the bulls but even hotter is having a bbc cum inside her and me wait 5 mins for it to settle into her insides before I go in to push everything deep into her cervix we also love the thought of her being bred at this point too

The guys my partner fucks all tend to shoot their load while they are balls deep inside her, she likes the feeling and they seem to think it's a waste going anywhere else

My wife always loved her Black bulls to push their loads deep inside her. Th deeper the loads that were ejaculated into her, and the loads with the most volume, always gave her the most intense orgasms. The attached photo was taken right after a Black stud dismounted from her after emptying his balls in her. There may not seem to be a lot seeping out of her sated pussy, that's because there's still a big load deep in her.
Omg bet she is holding it deep inside her womb.

Back