Who is into asian women

Asian and Black have a fantastic sexual chemistry in bed especially married Asian wives…their peak sexual excitement is in the submission feelings.

So a stronger darker man “taking “ her in a bed with no condom and confidently releasing his load deeper inside her with no fear of consequences is reaching her sexual peak.

I know this because I’m married to an Asian and it’s happened….don’t be rough or pushy …be sensual with kisses and she’ll never ask for a condom or you to pull out…. You’ll see this surrendering defeated emotion when you release deep … that’s her giving herself to you fully.

Asian and Black have a fantastic sexual chemistry in bed especially married Asian wives…their peak sexual excitement is in the submission feelings.

So a stronger darker man “taking “ her in a bed with no condom and confidently releasing his load deeper inside her with no fear of consequences is reaching her sexual peak.

I know this because I’m married to an Asian and it’s happened….don’t be rough or pushy …be sensual with kisses and she’ll never ask for a condom or you to pull out…. You’ll see this surrendering defeated emotion when you release deep … that’s her giving herself to you fully.
Yes, this is true. I like being the pleasure of man it is most exciting for me when I know he is enjoying me. I agree with everything this says but for me I also enjoy some time rough and "pushy" too, it make me feel like I am only useful for the man to enjoy.

Back