Who is craving a beautiful black huge cock shemale to feed you

Please educate me on this subject. Which washroom do she males use. We have two at work. The guys don’t feel comfortable sharing there’s neither do the ladies. Since it is a large plant there is a special wash room at each end.

Is this the norm?

First, "she males" is a derogatory term. Don't use that to refer to transwomen.

As for restrooms, some places have unisex single-stall restrooms. Others have a gender-neutral policy and allow anyone to use any restroom. People may feel uncomfortable sharing until they get used to the idea. One shopping mall near me converted separate but adjacent men's and women's restrooms into one single large restroom with an open area where the sinks are.

I...the husband.... love black women and men and the thought of being with a beautiful black dark skinned well hung shemale is a huge fantasy of mine which I hope to fill someday. I would definetly worship a nubian goddess with beautiful tits and a BBC!!!!! The incredibly beautiful and sexy black shemale in the attached pic drives me crazy!!!!! I could easily see myself sucking and licking her fantastic black tits and trying to deep throat as much of her BBC as I could take!!!!!!BEAUTIFUL BLACK SHEMALE.jpg

Last edited:
Back