Who is craving a beautiful black huge cock shemale to feed you

Personally, I'm not interested in black transgender women. I honestly don't get it. I want BIG BLACK MEN!!! Big, tall, muscular, masculine BLACK MEN... the very essence of MAN!!! Whites are the most feminine race, and BLACKS are the most masculine, I think it is better to embrace your nature, not work against it. I think all white boys should feminize, white boys tend to feminize quite well due to our intrinsic feminine nature. I think Asians and Hispanics can also feminize well. However, to me, I just don't think that is true for BLACKS. I really don't think they feminize well, and I think it's not a good idea to try. It's working against their nature, and to me... it looks strange! However, there is room in this world for all kinds of fetishes, and I think everyone should be free to do what they want! Whatever floats your boat! If that is what you like enjoy!
Lol nothing inherently feminine about any race. Please go tell a black transfemale that they are working against their nature. Sounding real ignorant

I saw a Black dominatrix in Walmart last week wearing a sweatshirt that said, "Snow balling?" on it. I wanted to approach her and offer to do it for her, but she slipped away into the crowd, before I had a chance. Just as well, she most likely was a *******, but anybody want to see me do it in North Illinois, I was 30 seconds from offering.

Back