Who involved in Polyamory

No. Marriage isn’t something I’m interested in any more. My last relationship was a cuckold style and was fantastic but he really wanted marriage and I had to think long and hard about it. I turned his proposal down and we broke up.

I’m more interested in just being me and living my way.
Good for you…..Cheers

So that’s what a few friends are telling me as well. In my local group a few of the white guys would want that but…not to be mean, most white guys don’t really try and fit in.

I would need someone who really tries and fit in with my family and what not and most white guys love the sexy stuff but don’t have money, or a good job or keep themselves up. So maybe just no more white guys
Huh? Where are you shopping? The trailer park?

I've been in poly relationships on and off for 14 years. I'm not a bull, but more of a cuck, though I used to be the 3rd guy for swinger couples before polyamory.

I like an open relationship where some feelings can be had and admitted to, but I'm not fond of the type of polyamory where people plan to keep things super egalitarian, if the original couple lives together. From what I've seen, that's asking for failure in the long haul, unless the couple has super duper poly and communication skills, etc.....

I'm of the opinion that feeling a crush and bonding is normal for most people that have repeated sex with someone they find attractive, but if the original couple relationship does not take priority, it is less likely to last truly long term.

I've been wanting one of those for forever with my in laws ex I meant. Have all those pale white older sluts under my wings forever having them do all my perverse things on my mind. They have no idea got badly I want to live them up taste all their assholes at once right after the other. Then penetrate one pull out have the niece right by my side so when I pull out she can suck to keep my big black dick wet in case the older ones aren't wet at which they will get spanked hard by my big black hands. They're 6 total that I KNOW I want to be married to for the rest of their natural and afterlife.

Last edited:
Back