Who has REALLY been BLACK PREGNANT

members here only pictures please !
View attachment 3319987
UNNNNNNGHHHH!!!! The beautiful contrast between the bodies of, on the one hand, that totally magnificent muscular black stud with his stunning abs and perfect manfully at-attention shapely cock, and the beautifully smooth-bodied pregnant young white woman on the other, I find wankworthy in the extreme. Dammit I would have LOVED to watch him boning her bareback and ejaculating in her.

Would anyone else here have liked to have watched the glorious babymaking action too?

That beautiful girl's husband would have jacked himself off to exhaustion had he been watching them at it---or just imagining it from afar, or perhaps eavesdropping on the ecstatsizing couple from outside the locked door of their love-nest.

Last edited:
Well I have...and about to have my 4th bi racial baby....but there has been some on here that don't like me discussing my babies
Congratulations to you and the ******* of your black baby on you having your 4th black baby.

Do all of your black babies have the same black *******?

Are you married to a lucky white man?

UNNNNNNGHHHH!!!! The beautiful contrast between the bodies of, on the one hand, that totally magnificent muscular black stud with his stunning abs and perfect manfully at-attention shapely cock, and the beautifully smooth-bodied pregnant young white woman on the other, I find wankworthy in the extreme. Dammit I would have LOVED to watch him boning her bareback and ejaculating in her.

Would anyone else here have liked to have watched the glorious babymaking action too?

That beautiful girl's husband would have jacked himself off to exhaustion had he been watching them at it---or just imagining it from afar, or perhaps eavesdropping on the ecstatsizing couple from outside the locked door of their love-nest.
I also would have loved watching the fine black man fucking his black baby making cum into the beautiful white wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb.
I would have loved much more watching him fucking his black baby making cum into my white wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb when she was young enough to have his black baby.

Back