Who has a pretty pussy? Let's see.

I was just about to post saying how all pussies all look the same, so whats the point in this subject. Epsecially considering how it seems like most women don't appreciate dick photos.

But OMG pussy rules.
Ladies, please all be exhibitionists lol. Except my mom/sisters obviously...

I'd have to disagree with u there brother!! All pussies are not equal lol. Some are tight and pretty, some can have big clits that are kinda like dicks lol, some lips hang and look like flaps. Now don't get me wrong here, I'm not saying that these different varieties of pussies are somehow not ass good in any way!! It's dftl about what's on the inside that counts lol. Tight, warm, wet

I'd have to disagree with u there brother!! All pussies are not equal lol. Some are tight and pretty, some can have big clits that are kinda like dicks lol, some lips hang and look like flaps. Now don't get me wrong here, I'm not saying that these different varieties of pussies are somehow not ass good in any way!! It's dftl about what's on the inside that counts lol. Tight, warm, wet
*smug* agreement.

Ok, yea, can't disagree with that lol

Pussy is a work of art. Its great how some women LOVE to show off their *precious* .
Dick though, as a straight guy I've zero interest :p

Last edited:
Back