Who has a pretty pussy? Let's see.

Do You Know HIS Preferences??????
.....I rarely read about women asking the men in forums what they like or prefer about women's bodies. And, this is particularly important with men because we guys are so "visually" stimulated with our attractions to our women. Some prefer shorter women, some taller. Some prefer large breasts while others more firm smaller breasts. And, when it comes to pussy, some prefer them trimmed, some prefer them smooth as a baby's bottom, while others prefer a real bush. I think the "IN" thing with pussies is smooooooooth these days, although I find a well trimmed and sparse, shorter pubic hair hot as well. Personally I'm turned a bit off by pubic hair that runs down the inside of a lady's legs or grows thickly about the butthole ... just MY preference.
.....This is a rather irrelevant opinion but to the man you ladies wish to attract and kept "turned on" to your bodies. So, Its always good to know WHAT your man desires in visual stimulation. Given choices, you might ask him what he likes or prefers IF his opinion is important to you. We guys are quite the "puppets" when it comes to sex .... doesn't take a lot to stimulate us, but for sure, we can get turned on faster and for longer IF the lady we're entertaining meets those visual qualities & expectations we each prefer in our particular ladies.

Back