Who from B2W is your dream fuck?

im still here babe, but my pics and vids kept getting stolen off of here and posted on other sites, so much so that I am now the topic of discussion for all of the Baltimore City Fire Department, medics come into the ER and bring my pics and vids in conversation, so I removed all my content for now. We will just have to meet and make some content just for you :devilish:
So sorry to hear about the exposure! You are truly one of the sexy hotwife's that I always check out for new pics and vids. People can be so childish!

The issue is why do people save and create these massive “libraries” of material stolen despite clear indicators that the material is not be reposted or saved. You like what you see? Enjoy it. It’s here. Leave it here. If you go and post it somewhere else despite being asked not to then the consequences are the poster stops posting or worse. What’s in it for the guy that decides I’m going to clearly post marked images somehwere else as theirs? Like my pictures- enjoy them. But leave them right where they are. That way they will be there tomorrow too. Post them outside the site- I remove all images and if possible trace the offender.

Last edited:
im still here babe, but my pics and vids kept getting stolen off of here and posted on other sites, so much so that I am now the topic of discussion for all of the Baltimore City Fire Department, medics come into the ER and bring my pics and vids in conversation, so I removed all my content for now. We will just have to meet and make some content just for you :devilish:
Sorry that happened to you, sounds terrible. Glad it hasn't turned you off from playing though cause I still need to meet you for our own session 😉

Back