Who from B2W is your dream fuck?

I appreciate you for this my guy! Cuz damn she’s real!!

Yeah ain't many like her willing to own that *******. Anybody can take black dick discreetly. That's just a sexual preference IMO. She's out there drawing as much attention to herself as possible, advertising the LIFESTYLE and backing it up with the content.

That's why I fuck with her.

Lot of people on here just happy to get laid.

I guess I demand more.

If a snowbunny isn't directly or indirectly planting seeds in her friends/coworkers/strangers, I don't even want the pussy. All that is part of the job.

Yeah ain't many like her willing to own that *******. Anybody can take black dick discreetly. That's just a sexual preference IMO. She's out there drawing as much attention to herself as possible, advertising the LIFESTYLE and backing it up with the content.

That's why I fuck with her.

Lot of people on here just happy to get laid.

I guess I demand more.

If a snowbunny isn't directly or indirectly planting seeds in her friends/coworkers/strangers, I don't even want the pussy. All that is part of the job.

Your job?

"If a snowbunny isn't directly or indirectly planting seeds in her friends/coworkers/strangers, I don't even want the pussy. All that is part of the job."

Can you elaborate on this comment please?

No. I won't. It's pretty self explanatory and If you don't get it then it, then it just may not be for you.

Some people like country, some enjoy rock n roll.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

No. I won't. It's pretty self explanatory and If you don't get it then it, then it just may not be for you.

Some people like country, some enjoy rock n roll.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Oh I see. It actually is not self explanatory and I’ll go with your curt dismissal and accept your admonishment for what it is. And thank you I will, and you as well.

Back