Who from B2W is your dream fuck?

More so than east coasters and wear coasters?? What do you think that’s about? Just cultural? Mmm that sounds so hot and irresistible!!
Unfortunately yes. I wish they were all like that. But I've lived in Tx, Az, and Geermany. Spent a lot of time in CA, NV, NY, MD, GA, SC, NC, and FL. I've been with Asian, Latina, European, and Native American women. The southern white women are black dick crazy and i love it!!

So hot!!! Your lean body being sucked off by her soft and curvy body in such a slutty outfit!! 😋
Very submissive too. I once had thanksgiving dinner with a hotwife, her cuck and their family. None of the family knew that I was their bull. Thought I was just a friend from husband's job. But when the hotwife sucked my dick at the dinner table in front of her family, there was no longer any doubt.

Very submissive too. I once had thanksgiving dinner with a hotwife, her cuck and their family. None of the family knew that I was their bull. Thought I was just a friend from husband's job. But when the hotwife sucked my dick at the dinner table in front of her family, there was no longer any doubt.
Hot and crazy story!!!

Back