Who from B2W is your dream fuck?

Honestly, it's hard to choose, which is why this community is great (Lots of Opportunities if you know how to speak w/ respect)

@hopeyoucum (Idk, we just mesh, Freakiness matches up evenly lol. More than likely happening soon, at this point)
@blabla555 (I'd like to see Belgium, Take Bike Rides & get rode like a Mechanical Bull. And obv bend her like a Pretzel)
@yogibae4200 (Her mind seems interesting, I think I can out-smoke her, & I wanna see how flexible she is.

There are others...many in all actuality, but I don't want to be turned out yet + I'm building my Body so I can lift them all w/ ease.

Last edited:
Honestly, it's hard to choose, which is why this community is great (Lots of Opportunities if you know how to speak w/ respect)

@hopeyoucum (Idk, we just mesh, Freakiness matches up evenly lol. More than likely happening soon, at this point)
@blabla555 (I'd like to see Belgium, Take Bike Rides & get rode like a Mechanical Bull. And obv bend her like a Pretzel)
@yogibae4200 (Her mind seems interesting, I think I can out-smoke her, & I wanna see how flexible she is.

There are others...many in all actuality, but I don't want to be turned out yet + I'm building my Body so I can lift them all w/ ease.
Thx :)

Back