who else love to see Black men cum

I do. There is nothing hotter than to watch a BBC planting his cum deep inside a white female. After he pulled out watching how much time it takes till his cum is running out of her pussy and the amount😍 yes even hotter when it is your own wife and you know he knocked her up 4 yrs ago previously. The feeling of wondering if he has just done it again, then being told after he left, to see if you can clean it from her before it does

For me it's the most beautiful sight to see a Black Man pumping his potent African sperms into a white woman's pussy.
And what I find interesting is the fact that there are so many white males like myself who become so aroused by it.
🙀

Gripping a virile Black man’s balls as he spews his hot cum deep within my wife, squeezing his potent sperm into her ready snatch is a delight tough to beat. Fondling his nuts as he withdraws as we both watch his seed ooze out of her womb is to die for.

The husband of a hot wife: I absolutely love it! You can see the changes in his rhythm you can start to hear his heavy breathing and starts of moans. Often my wife and I will make eye contact, and she’ll have a dirty proud smirk on her face… telling me she’s a slut. But when he grabs her waist or pushes hard down on her and you hear him cuming it’s so hot. I have a vasectomy, so he is literally inseminating my wife in front of me. He’s literally flooding her womb with his sperrm and marking her as his own. She being fluid bonded with. My wife will want him to lay on her and make our a while to enjoy her intimacy with this new man…

I am hopeful he had an amazing time and is proud of claiming her pussy…

Back