WHO CAN POST THE MOST BEAUTIFUL bbc PIC!!!!!!!!!

I totally agree! Black guys are so masculine, sexy and their huge cocks are a real thing of beauty. :)
so my hub is watching the football game last night. and i see this Cam Newton, being interviewed. now normally i prefer the tall lean basketball -look. but Cam is extremely handsome (imo). i bet he is amazing naked :)

Look at this gorgeous huge Black cock. This girl is so lucky to be on her knees before this Stud. I love the pink head. Mmm! :)

View attachment 760306

Perhaps it's just my own interpretation, but it looks like to me that this girl is not at all really interested to worship this amazing man. I mean look at the body language displayed by her. Also, the fact that only about 3 inches of his cock is wet. There is another 8 to 9 inches of grade A Stallion Cock there that is completely going to waste. She might as well be sucking a small white dicklet. This amazing Stud deserves so much better!

Last edited:
Look at this gorgeous huge Black cock. This girl is so lucky to be on her knees before this Stud. I love the pink head. Mmm! :)

View attachment 760306
Perhaps it's just my own interpretation, but it looks like to me that this girl is not at all really interested to worship this amazing man. I mean look at the body language displayed by her. Also, the fact that only about 3 inches of his cock is wet. There is another 8 to 9 inches of grade A Stallion Cock there that is completely going to waste. She might as well be sucking a small white dicklet. This amazing Stud deserves so much better!

Well, I guess it was only my interpretation. Not one person replied to say they agree, or disagree

WOW!

00N0N_37ruPityOKV_600x450.jpg

Back