Who’s had IR sex today?

Chloehants

Female
Hi there since I just had IR sex again first time in ages and I thought I’d share my experience and see what other people have been up too.

Back story for me last year I was working for a NGO in Greece helping refugees mostly coming from Africa long story short I had sex with a lovely Somalian man for a while and fell pregnant but the man in question disappeared and I ended up misscarring quite early into the pregnancy.

So about 7 months on I decided to try and move on I came back on here and it awakened my interest again in black men.

I went on Adultfreindfinder and managed to find a very strong and handsome guy who just turned 40 I ended up traveling to London to meet him.

We hung out for a bit a made small talk at his apartment but before long I had his boxers down and he had my bra off, he payed me down on the bed and pushed the head of his cock against my tit pink pussy sliding into me slowly and began pumping slowly at first and then harder and harder before grunting loudly before shooting a huge load deep inside me.

So at this point I’m laying his bed with his seed still leaking out of me while he takes a nap and I haven’t felt this happy for ages.

Back