Whitebois shaving pussies for Blackmen to enjoy.

she makes me shave a landing strip :)
Thats nice, her bull can appreciate your work.

It's really good to hear about all these white boys pleasing their wives and bulls, hope it will encourage more white boys to prep their wives.

I shave her from asshole to bellybutton and she makes me shave myself from manpuusy hole to bellybutton!! and yes it is humiliating knowing IAM shaving her and myself for her BULLS pleasure and now she has had me tattoo my manpussy hole pink so my asshole looks like a pink pussy for her BULLS now!
That's a good example you are setting for us white boys.

That's a good example you are setting for us white boys.
Pale pigboy yes i really like how my manpussy turned out it is so PINK and looks so good!! when i swallow a horse hung bulls cum it makes me feel so much more macho and makes my little manclit so hard when iam sucking my wifes bulls cocks and balls and licking her pussy 3-way 69 as the bulls are long cocking her!

I shave her from asshole to bellybutton and she makes me shave myself from manpuusy hole to bellybutton!! and yes it is humiliating knowing IAM shaving her and myself for her BULLS pleasure and now she has had me tattoo my manpussy hole pink so my asshole looks like a pink pussy for her BULLS now!
Love to be able to shave my wife for her bull.

Yes, this is a ritual of ours as hubby can make it look so nice and trim and clean it up so nice that it looks like a pro did it. Plus not only that he knows why he is doing it and what it is going to be used for after he is done.

Wow, you know the power of your pussy to make him serve you like that, I think most whitebois can be broken in to serve their woman like that.

.... Plus not only that he knows why he is doing it and what it is going to be used for after he is done.

I'm sure that this is an added incentive to be sure he does a thorough job. Does he perform a "lick test" when he is done to insure that he has gotten you as smooth as possible?

Back