White Women who are black only

Are you black only?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Black only

View attachment 3885613
Stretching that beautiful white pussy! No white cock can do that any good.
View attachment 3885631
Nothing sexier than a white mouth on a huge black Dick!
View attachment 3885679
Don’t forget about the balls!!
That is the reason why a lot of white girl are Black only. As a white I understand this, our Queens should have chance to choose what they want. Moreover I would love to have a gf who will give beautiful mixed *******. :threesome::geek:

I must admit, I haven't had a chance to read all of this thread yet, so please forgive me if this has already been asked.

But to the women who are married and who voted in the poll that they aren't 'black only', is that because you are counting your husband? And if he wasnt included would you then be 'black only'? Or do you cuckold your husband with black men and white men?

Also, to the women who aren't married who also voted that they aren't 'black only', do you still have a preference for black men or is it pretty equal? And if you do have a preference could you see yourself becoming 'black only' at some point in the future?

Sorry just some of the questions that immediately jumped into my head when I saw the poll 😂 The mind of a white boy in overdrive 🤣 and don't get me started in the questions for the women who voted 'black only', we'd be here forever! 😂🤣😂🤣

I'm black only now, although I have a white hubby, we have embraced the cuckold lifestyle, and I told him I intend to stick with black guys for sex as I prefer them. I dated black lads when at school, and also in my teens,and twenties.

Attachments

• aviary-image-1618579977411.jpeg
    aviary-image-1618579977411.jpeg
    84.9 KB · Views: 25
Back