Votes: 72 84.7%
  • hour

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • two hours

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • three hours

Votes: 4 4.7%

• Total voters
Depends. I’ve fucked the same guy before and have came in less than a minute and then other times not at all. Both white and black.

Alcohol and the ******* I’m on at the time factor in too.
Should only make a bong before fucking a nice dick

I have the first of many orgasms as soon as his huge black cock head starts penetrating and stretching my vagina as he starts to fuck me giving me multiple orgasams as we fuck which can be from 30 minutes on the first fuck and upto two hours on the second time on the same night, which until I met Del my black lover I had never experienced sex like it .
I was lucky if my husband lasted five minutes and could never managed twice a night .
I now realise how much my black lover has enchanted my sex life .

Last edited:
Depends. I’ve fucked the same guy before and have came in less than a minute and then other times not at all. Both white and black.

Alcohol and the ******* I’m on at the time factor in too.
I have my first of many orgasms as soon as he enters my vagina and continues to give me multiple orgasams as we fuck which can be from 30 minutes on the first fuck and upto two hours on the second time on the same night
My wife had a gb with four well equipped guys who stopped and swop before cumming . They fucked her the whole night like that , at a certain stage she had to take a smoke break to take a rest . She was paste to say the least. After getting home I fucked her . She had multiple orgasms the whole time even when sucking her clit she went overboard. One of the best times we both had .

Back