Votes: 72 84.7%
  • hour

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • two hours

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • three hours

Votes: 4 4.7%

• Total voters
Its got nothing at all to do with time... As another poster mentioned, its about the build up. Anticipation, flirting, dirty talk BEFORE you get to the bedroom. So, for me, it depends on who I am with and how we are making each other feel. If I'm not feeling a connection (emotional OR physical) then its not going to happen from intercourse. If the connection is there, then it might be within the first few minutes. There is a ton of emphasis around here about size - I am guilty in that department too - but for me the size fascination is about being dominated and totally taken - more of a power dynamic that makes it a turn on. The feeling that I am doing a good job and pleasing a stud of a guy!!

re: White women how long do you need to fuck to get an orgasm​

That's why oral sex is so damn important. Usually, after having one orgasm, a woman can reach her second orgasm more easily.
I always go down on my wife first before initiating intercourse.
If she's already aroused & wet I could skip the oral, but she loves oral sex a lot.

re: White women how long do you need to fuck to get an orgasm​

That's why oral sex is so damn important. Usually, after having one orgasm, a woman can reach her second orgasm more easily.
I always go down on my wife first before initiating intercourse.
If she's already aroused & wet I could skip the oral, but she loves oral sex a lot.
You are a fortunate man.

Its got nothing at all to do with time... As another poster mentioned, its about the build up. Anticipation, flirting, dirty talk BEFORE you get to the bedroom. So, for me, it depends on who I am with and how we are making each other feel. If I'm not feeling a connection (emotional OR physical) then its not going to happen from intercourse. If the connection is there, then it might be within the first few minutes. There is a ton of emphasis around here about size - I am guilty in that department too - but for me the size fascination is about being dominated and totally taken - more of a power dynamic that makes it a turn on. The feeling that I am doing a good job and pleasing a stud of a guy!!
I like your style.

When I was dating a lot of women in my younger days, I found that women rarely ever help a guy in helping her reach her orgasms. Every woman is different in how she reaches orgasms and therefore needs to instruct the less talented guys, yet many are hesitant to do that.
Screwing a dry vagina is only going to result in the guy prematurely having his own orgasm and leaving his woman "frustrated". Lubrication & arousal are a must if a guy is going to help his lady have an orgasm, that's for sure.

How do you envision your Husband in this dynamic? Do you want solo play or have him there watching? What about him in a cuck type role?

Back