White women have you fucked with a 60 year old BBC and older

He was 62 and I was still in my 30s. He was a widower, cute, sweet, funny and such a flirt. We both liked him very much. Jerry (my hubby) and I had talked about something possible happening, so it really wasn't a big surprise for us when it did. LOL, I appeared to be for him, but he didn't object toooo much lol.

Last edited:
He was 62 and I was still in my 30s. He was a widower, cute, sweet, funny and such a flirt. We had known him for about a year and we both liked him very much. Jerry and I had talked about something possible happening, so it really wasn't a big surprise for us when it did. LOL, I appeared to be for him, but he didn't object toooo much lol.
can you tell us the story. what happened leading up to the time it started. one & done or more than once? please tell us what you were thinking & feeling when it became inevitable that you were going to get laid by him.

Guilty, I had a guy who looked like he was in his 50's who it turned out was less than a month from turning 70. I was impressed and it was the topic of a few kidding comments from my guy. One adventure i wish i had on tape. I think many would accuse me of fibbing after watching the guy who made two trips to home plate. He rode me and later i rode him for a long time to get that second big hot load. One of my guys jabs "you could have killed that guy"

Back