White wife seduced by black boss in Africa _ Expat stories

View media item 28284 I am a South African born and bread and love to read stories of expats that work in Africa and there white wives get seduced into fucking black cock. This is one of my fantasies that I get a job in one of our neighboring countries and my wife get seduced to fuck lots of black African cocks. If only dreams can come true !!!! Would love to have it happen to me and see my wife's prim and proper white pussy being used by big black cock .Big very dark strong powerful African men using my wife's pussy to please them and full her with cum .
She does not know yet that I want her to get black fucked . Her white pussy is still untouched by BBC.Any African interested to help get fantasy real?

OMG I must tell everyone what just happen to me, I am SSSOOO EXICTED!!!!! I just got back from a two week vacation to Italy. The second night in Rome my hubby and I were at dinner when we noticed this very handsome well dressed COAL BLACK man sitting alone. I just walked up to him and asked if he would like to join us for dinner. He told me, in his Africana accient that he had no plans and would love to join us. Well his name is Benjamin and he is a South African businessman. We had a wonderful dinner and great conversation and after a couple bottles of wine, I reach over put my hand on his thigh and ask if he wanted joins us in our room for dessert!!! My hubby mouth fell open, but I was so horny for the man. I have never seen a man so BLACK!!!!! Benjamin looked me in the eyes and said YES!!!!!
Well when we got in our suite, Benjamin started to kiss me and melted. Hubby help him undress me and there I was taking Benjamin's clothes off. I dropped to my knees and unbuckled his belt and pants slid then down and there was the most beautiful HARD Black Cock. I open my mouth and started to suck his dick. Well we fuck most of the night, the color contrast between his coal black and my pale white skins were so sexy and beautiful.
Well we made dinner plans for the next night and ended up repeating the first night of Benjamin fucking me and hubby grinning and watching!!!!! During our dinner Benjamin told us that he has fucked several of the white wives of the men who work for him. He said it was tools of the trade!!! WELL HERE IS WHERE THINGS TOOK A HUGE TURN FOR ME!!!!! Benjamin asked if he could just take me to dinner without hubby on the third night. Well we have never done that and had not plan on it, so after talking it over, we agreed to Benjamin and I having dinner , but hubby would be there at another table. Well when we arrived for dinner Benjamin and I walked up to our table and there sat another Black man. His name was Jonathon and he was business associate of Benjamin. We sat down and had a very nice dinner, they chat business and we all just chatted. I kept looking over at hubby and he was watching us like a hawk. Well when dinner was over Benjamin looked at me and asked me to join them for after dinner drinks in his suite!!!!! I KNEW RIGHT THEN WHAT BENJAMIN HAD PLANNED!!!! HE WAS GOING TO GIVE ME TO THIS MAN TO SEAL THEIR DEAL!!!! WHAT WAS I GOING TO DO!!!!! I HAD NEVER DONE ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE!!!!! Well I excused myself and when to hubby and told him, he said if I wanted to it was okay, but he had to be there. So we agreed to drinks and the four of us went to Benjamin's suite. Once inside we had a couple of drinks and then Benjamin looked me in the eye and kissed me and started to fondle by breast. Then I felt someone behind me and it was not my husband, it was Jonathon!!!!! Benjamin looked at hubby and asked him to wait in this room and the two of them lead me into the bedroom. Benjamin and Jonathon slowly took my clothes off and I was going WILD!!!!! I WAS CUMMING FROM JUST THEIR TOUCH. Benjamin stepped back and look at me and said he wanted me to fuck Jonathon. I looked at him and with out saying a word I turn to Jonathon push him on the bed climbed up and started sucking his beautiful black cock. I WAS SO WORKED UP IN THAT BEDROOM WITH TWO BLACK MEN FOR THE FIRST TIME. Benjamin climbed behind me and started eating my pussy while I suck Black cock. I WAS IN HEAVEN!!!! Well after I got Jonathon HARD, I climb up on him and sat down on his big black cock. Well to put it mildly the two to them fucked me ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!!!! HUBBY SAT IN THE OTHER ROOM (OCCASSIONALLY WATCHING HIS WIFE WITH A COCK IN HER MOUTH AND IN HER PUSSY AT THE SAME TIME) LISTENING TO ME SCREAM, MOAN THEIR GROANS AND OUR FLESH SLAPPING ALL NIGHT!!!!!!! That was the beginning of a fun filled 2 weeks in Italy seeing the country by day and getting fucked by night. I will convey other adventures for this vacation at a later date.

WELL ALL I KNOW THAT SINCE I TOOK MY FIRST STEP INTO THE LIFE, I HAVE WATCHED THE INTER-SLUT CUM OUT IN THIS PRIM AND PROPER WHITE WIFE LIKE I NEVER WOULD HAVE GUESSED.
That is just so hot and I am jealous.

View media item 28284 I am a South African born and bread and love to read stories of expats that work in Africa and there white wives get seduced into fucking black cock. This is one of my fantasies that I get a job in one of our neighboring countries and my wife get seduced to fuck lots of black African cocks. If only dreams can come true !!!! Would love to have it happen to me and see my wife's prim and proper white pussy being used by big black cock .Big very dark strong powerful Africa

Wow
OMG I must tell everyone what just happen to me, I am SSSOOO EXICTED!!!!! I just got back from a two week vacation to Italy. The second night in Rome my hubby and I were at dinner when we noticed this very handsome well dressed COAL BLACK man sitting alone. I just walked up to him and asked if he would like to join us for dinner. He told me, in his Africana accient that he had no plans and would love to join us. Well his name is Benjamin and he is a South African businessman. We had a wonderful dinner and great conversation and after a couple bottles of wine, I reach over put my hand on his thigh and ask if he wanted joins us in our room for dessert!!! My hubby mouth fell open, but I was so horny for the man. I have never seen a man so BLACK!!!!! Benjamin looked me in the eyes and said YES!!!!!
Well when we got in our suite, Benjamin started to kiss me and melted. Hubby help him undress me and there I was taking Benjamin's clothes off. I dropped to my knees and unbuckled his belt and pants slid then down and there was the most beautiful HARD Black Cock. I open my mouth and started to suck his dick. Well we fuck most of the night, the color contrast between his coal black and my pale white skins were so sexy and beautiful.
Well we made dinner plans for the next night and ended up repeating the first night of Benjamin fucking me and hubby grinning and watching!!!!! During our dinner Benjamin told us that he has fucked several of the white wives of the men who work for him. He said it was tools of the trade!!! WELL HERE IS WHERE THINGS TOOK A HUGE TURN FOR ME!!!!! Benjamin asked if he could just take me to dinner without hubby on the third night. Well we have never done that and had not plan on it, so after talking it over, we agreed to Benjamin and I having dinner , but hubby would be there at another table. Well when we arrived for dinner Benjamin and I walked up to our table and there sat another Black man. His name was Jonathon and he was business associate of Benjamin. We sat down and had a very nice dinner, they chat business and we all just chatted. I kept looking over at hubby and he was watching us like a hawk. Well when dinner was over Benjamin looked at me and asked me to join them for after dinner drinks in his suite!!!!! I KNEW RIGHT THEN WHAT BENJAMIN HAD PLANNED!!!! HE WAS GOING TO GIVE ME TO THIS MAN TO SEAL THEIR DEAL!!!! WHAT WAS I GOING TO DO!!!!! I HAD NEVER DONE ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE!!!!! Well I excused myself and when to hubby and told him, he said if I wanted to it was okay, but he had to be there. So we agreed to drinks and the four of us went to Benjamin's suite. Once inside we had a couple of drinks and then Benjamin looked me in the eye and kissed me and started to fondle by breast. Then I felt someone behind me and it was not my husband, it was Jonathon!!!!! Benjamin looked at hubby and asked him to wait in this room and the two of them lead me into the bedroom. Benjamin and Jonathon slowly took my clothes off and I was going WILD!!!!! I WAS CUMMING FROM JUST THEIR TOUCH. Benjamin stepped back and look at me and said he wanted me to fuck Jonathon. I looked at him and with out saying a word I turn to Jonathon push him on the bed climbed up and started sucking his beautiful black cock. I WAS SO WORKED UP IN THAT BEDROOM WITH TWO BLACK MEN FOR THE FIRST TIME. Benjamin climbed behind me and started eating my pussy while I suck Black cock. I WAS IN HEAVEN!!!! Well after I got Jonathon HARD, I climb up on him and sat down on his big black cock. Well to put it mildly the two to them fucked me ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!!!! HUBBY SAT IN THE OTHER ROOM (OCCASSIONALLY WATCHING HIS WIFE WITH A COCK IN HER MOUTH AND IN HER PUSSY AT THE SAME TIME) LISTENING TO ME SCREAM, MOAN THEIR GROANS AND OUR FLESH SLAPPING ALL NIGHT!!!!!!! That was the beginning of a fun filled 2 weeks in Italy seeing the country by day and getting fucked by night. I will convey other adventures for this vacation at a later date.

WELL ALL I KNOW THAT SINCE I TOOK MY FIRST STEP INTO THE LIFE, I HAVE WATCHED THE INTER-SLUT CUM OUT IN THIS PRIM AND PROPER WHITE WIFE LIKE I NEVER WOULD HAVE GUESSED.

Wow that story just gave me a hard on. Invite me next time

I'v read several stories on the net about Expat's in African country's
and what the black managers and wealthy black business owner's do to white wives and *******'s.
From our experience in Namibia for 5 years as expat's, most of the stories told seem to be pretty accurate with some exaggeration and fantasy included. It wasn't long after we arrived that what we had been told by returning Expat's and the white couple we were replacing told us.
Three day's after we got to Windhoek, we were invited to the home of the couple we were replacing for dinner and *******'s. When we arrived, Guy opened door, we introduced ourselves and shook hand's, walking to veranda he told us the domestic's had already moved on to other expat's home's. As he fixed *******'s for us, he told us Helen his wife will be down in a few minute's.
We started talking about work, what was required by company, the blk managers and senior manager's, other's. While talking Helen came down step's thought she's hot, with daisy duke's and halter top on long well formed legs, tit's that looked to be same size as Mildred's, my wife. Helen introduced her self, shook hand's looked Mildred up and down, smiled and took her hand, told her let's go to living room company talk give's me a headache, Mildred agreed.
Guy and I talked for another hour then the wives' came back in Helen saying dinner is served you 2 and we went to dining room.
Dinner was very good and we retired to living room with fresh *******'s, at 7 pm Helen stood up said she needs to get ready for Madiba she looked at Mildred and said come on we can chat while I get ready, I looked at Guy and he smiled, said yes Madiba our boss.
He is taking Helen out to dinner and a leaving Africa party with several managers and other's. She won't be home tonight though, won't be the first time for her of for other white expat wives', and probably soon for Mildred.
About an hour later Helen and Mildred came back down, Helen dressed to fuck, really, 5" heel's, sheer blk stocking's, above mid thigh wrap around skirt, sheer low cut blouse could see her nipple's which looked rock hard and make up perfect.
A few minute's after the girl's came down, we heard a car horn, Guy said there's Madiba, went to open front door and let Madiba and another well dressed black man in.
I flinched at the look both black men gave Mildred, thought ut oh, Guy and the other's may be right about our white wives' being used by the wealthy black men and Managers for their pleasure. Then Madiba stepped in front of Mildred, shook her hand as he introduced him self to her, then raised her hand and kissed the back of it, smiled at her and said something I couldn't hear, which brought a timid smile to her face. Then as he turned to Helen, I saw his right hand cup Mildred's ass and slide across her lower tummy, as he walked up to Helen, he looked at me, smiled , winked and nodded, put his arm around Helen's waist and asked are you ready my dear and headed for door.
When they got to door and Helen went first, Madiba's hand slipped down to Helen's ass and squeezed, yelled back see you boy's Monday morning and they left.
I told Mildred we should go, have a lot of unpacking and early tomorrow morning interviewing domestic's. Guy said he really enjoyed the evening, and would like to get together before they leave when Helen has more time, we agreed to it and after Mildred gave Guy a hug and kiss on the lip's, thought I saw her tongue slip across his lip's then we left.
On ride home Mildred sat next to me in middle of seat instead of close to door, she had her hand on my thigh rubbing close to my dick, asked her what's got you so hot tonight, told me to just wait until we are in bed and I will tell you, squeezed my dick. We fuck a lot and pretty much anywhere, so I figured Helen had briefed her on thing's to come'
After getting home, showered and in bed, Mildred snuggled up to me, wrapped hand around my dick, asked if I was ready, told her yes.
She started with, now Helen told me and showed me what's goes on, don't get mad or demand we return home, this is the way it is here and if we don't cooperate with them 1 of two thing's will happen. 1, we will be sent home on bogus report's, lose all wage's and bonuses we acquire, and at demands of the black executives here you will be fired. 2 bogus charges will be filed for anything from embezzling to outright stealing, I will be named a co conspirator and with you we will be put in jail, an African jail where white men, women are raped daily.
Now as I sat on the bed watching Helen strip down, she told me Madiba always fuck's the white wife of white expats, not only her pussy, but her mouth and ass too. I looked at her said no way, you won't even let me put a finger in your ass when you climax, now they want to put large black cocks up it? I told him that's the favor I want him to do, started fucking me up the ass, get me used to it. I sort of smiled, said I guess I should thank them, if not for them, I wouldn't get to fuck my wife up her ass, Mildred smiled and said and now you will be the man to pop all 3 of my cherry's
She went on to tell me the dinner party Helen is being taken to will become a gang bang with up to 10 black men fucking her in all 3 holes. told me even before the limo is out of drive, she will have Madiba's cock in her mouth and will suck him off until he flood's her mouth with black cum. I asked will she spit it out, Mildred told me no, it's an insult to not swallow it all and lick up any cum that leaked out of the mouth.
Mildred went on to tell me that Madiba is setting up a welcome to Africa party for us next Friday, will send a limo for us and from what she heard last time she was with Madiba, you will be told to make sure your hot ass wife dress's to please.
By then I was rock hard, Mildred was dripping wet, she asked me if I would be ok if she wind's up being fucked by several black men? I asked her if she would be, smile on her lip's answered me, asked her your looking forward to being gang fucked by them aren't you, she said if it keeps us here and out of jail, yes, then handed me a jar of Vaseline told me get my dick and her ass hole lubed up, got to get used to being fucked up the ass, but remember, your the first cock ever up my ass so be gentle.
For the next 5 day's I got no pussy, just Mildred's ass hole, by Thursday night I could use her pussy juice and slip ball's deep in her ass with little or no pain in her ass, she declared she was ready for Madiba and his friend's.
Friday morning after I left for work, Mildred went to get her hair done, finger and toe nails painted bright reds, then had her pussy hair trimmed and surrounding skin waxed to remove any stubble.
When I got home, Mildred was fixing my dinner, she had a white terry cloth robe on and her slipper heel's. I walked behind her, slipped my arm's thru hers and inside robe, cupped her tits and pinched her nipples', she pulled away, said no, not until I get home. Saw her finger and toe nail's had been done in bright red and her reddish hair had been done in what I thought a sexy way. I asked her what other preparation's she had made for her first black fucking? When she told me I would have to wait until she got home to show, I said WHAT!!!!!!!, very loud which made her jump.
I told her your MY wife and you refuse to show me what else you have had done before you go off to get fucked by my black boss and his black friend's ? Her mouth was wide open and tear's started , told me she was sorry for even thinking to refuse me, that she would call dinner off and stay home with me. I told her show me, she let robe drop and first thing I saw was written above her cunt slit in marker " THIS WHITE CUNT belongs to Mr. Madiba" with a small arrow pointing down, then noticed her pussy hair had been trimmed short and shaved on side's almost to her lip's, leaving a thin reddish line a 1/2 inch wide along each lip, then widening at top of slit to a 3" wide patch. Tole her well that looks hot, the message isn't tattooed in is it? Told me know, just indelible marker, will take a few week's to wear off, then told her turn around, saw no marking's or writing's told her I'm going to write This ass hole belongs to Harold, permission must be obtained before entry, laughed then told her we are making a promise and a vow, once you start fucking Madiba tonight, you promise never to do anything with the black men you would refuse me, she agreed and also no secret's, even if they make you fuck K9s, or what ever, you share with me. he agreed with that too, then said I have to get ready, they are picking me up at 7:30, want to watch we dress?
I sat on bed watching Mildred dress, sort of, she put on sheer black seamed stocking's, I made sure seam's were straight, a black garter belt that framed her ass and pussy, 5" open toe black heel's, a sheer black shelf bra, I adjusted her tit's so nipple's were fully exposed, then a black above mid thigh skirt and a semi sheer white blouse with spaghetti strap's and low cut showing a lot of tit. Finished with Red perfume between her tit's, behind ear's and lifted her skirt and squirted some on her pussy. For finishing off, she put diamond chockers on, had given her that for our 10 anniversary, also put dangling matching ear ring's on.
We went downstairs' I fixed *******'s and as I was handing hers to her, heard a car horn at gate, Mr. Madiba was here, I let him in house as domestic's hadn't started yet. Shook hand's and as he looked at Mildred , moaned, said I foresee and vey happy evening, put his arm around her waist and said shall we go, turned and went to door, I opened it, as she passed me she stopped, gave me a kiss on lips said don't wait up, I'll wake you when I get home. When she was next to Mr. Madiba again he put arm around he waist but as they stepped thru door, dropped his hand to her ass and squeezed, Mildred giggled and he looked at me and smiled as he held her ass cheek's
After they left I fixed another ******* sat down to watch tv and wondered if she was already sucking his cock.

Part 2 to come
Written by my *******

Last edited:
He had promised if she ever met a man with a really big cock, he would not stop her from discovering what it would be like to try such a cock. He looked into her eyes. She was troubled, excited, concerned, and there was a fire in her eyes.

'I did promise.' He swallowed.

'He ... he ... he really is big. God big is not the word. He is bloody huge.' She released Thomas from her hug and held up her hands, at least 12 inches apart.

'God and he is thick too.' Her fingers circled, she had to use two hands. Thomas looked sceptical. Suzanne grinned at him.

'You will let me then... '

Thomas struggled to speak. His stomach was lurching. His mind was in torment.

'You promised.'

'But honey he's my Boss. Couldn't you find someone else?'

Suzanne shook her head.

'Everyone I work with will know... ' Suzanne just smiled at him.

'What do you think it will be like working for a man who has slept with my wife?'

'Perhaps it will be easier for you, after all it might be said that he owes you a favor, if you give your permission for him to bed me.'

Bed me. The words rolled around his head. Bed me.

His glorious lovely wife with that Black Bull Peter Thorenssen, the image was disturbing, shocking, but at the same time erotic. His lovely wife with a huge black cock stuffed up her!

He had promised after all.

He nodded.

Suzanne squealed and bounded forward to squeeze him in a bear hug.

'Oh thank you, honey. I'll make it up to you. I promise.' Her eyes met his. She was flushed, a rose pink hue. Her eyes flashed with passion and excitement. She looked into his eyes.

'I'll do more than just make it up to you. You just wait and see.'

She turned and headed for the door. Then paused. She seemed to think for a moment then turned back to Thomas.

'I made you a promise too.'

Thomas looked confused.

'I promised never to remove my knickers for another man, or allow another man to remove them.'

Thomas smiled in memory.
It seemed so long ago now, so pointless. It contradicted his promise. Suzanne stood looking at him, her legs slightly spread. She looked speculative. Was she not after all going to go through with this?

'You will have to take them off.'

She said it so casually.

Thomas nearly choked

Suzanne grinned at him.

'Come on, honey, take them off.'

Thomas lurched towards Suzanne, suddenly unsteady on his feet.

Suzanne reached to steady him, and then pushed his shoulders down.

He dropped to his knees.

Suzanne watched him, an expectant excitement on her face.

He reached under her skirt. Sliding his hands up her shapely bare legs. His hands reached her panties, and he paused. He looked up at Suzannewho grinned excitedly at him.His hands circled her bottom, cupping and slightly squeezing her resilient, soft, and curvy bottom.

He paused again.

Could he really do this?

His turmoil could not be greater. He was kneeling at his wife's feet. His hands poised to remove her panties so that another man could fuck her. He must be mad! He imagined her lovely full thighs parted. Imagined the huge, monster, black cock she had described probing and sliding inside his precious wife. Her full white breasts grasped and squeezed by a lust filled Peter Thorenssen.

'If you don't take them off ... I won't do it... '

Thomas swallowed. He had promised
. He looked at his wife. There was such excitement in her eyes. If he did not do this, would she always live with that regret? He would break his promise, and he had no wish to ever break his promise to Suzanne. He did not want to live with reproachful looks. He trembled.

His hands slid the silky French knickers over her the soft curve of her bottom. They caught briefly at her vulva, and he paused again. If he pulled them away no it would be to allow another man access to ... to...

He delayed no longer
. Suzanne's panties slithered down her legs.

Thomas took some time to recover himself and gather his thoughts. He finished his ******* and poured himself another.

Eventually it seemed like forever, he rejoined the 'party.'

His wife was still dancing with Peter. There was no sign of Pamela, Diana, Sarah, or Penelope. Roger and Viscount Lennox continued their chess game. Rick watched sipping his *******. Thomas turned to look at Suzanne. Perhaps she had changed her mind after all. Peter saw him looking, and with a casual nonchalance slid his large hands cupped Suzanne's bottom and squeezed. He seemed suddenly surprised. His hands caressed that lovely, curving derriere as though exploring. He had discovered she was no longer wearing panties. He turned to Suzanne and whispered n her ear.

She looked up and nodded, she glanced briefly at Thomas and then nodded.

Peter looked across in surprise at Thomas and grinned. Suzanne could not see that grin.It was simply a lusting grin at Thomas. All the time he caressed Suzanne's lovely round bottom.

He turned to meet Suzanne's gaze. Lowered his lips, and kissed her. Oh No! Not in front of his work colleagues. Thomas nearly groaned, but the others were studiously ignoring the scene. Except for Rick. Rick was enjoying watching Peter grope Suzanne. Thomas felt affronted, but at the same time helpless.

Peter slid his arm around Suzanne's waist and led her from the room.Thomas started to follow, stopped, started, and dithered. Eventually he followed the pair out of the room. He was just in time to see one of the bedroom doors close. He followed to the door and stopped.

His wife was behind that door.

Behind that door with another man.

A Black man.

With a huge ... so huge cock!

His hand reached for the door handle, but his hand fell back to his side.

He had promised.

He reached again for the door handle. His mind was full of confusing images. His stomach lurched. His hand dropped back to his side again. She would not forget if he interrupted. He had promised. Let her get it out of her system...

He turned and with a heavy heart, and racing mind returned to the lounge.

He needed another *******!

He joined Rick in watching the chess game. Viscount Lennox gave him an understanding look. Young Roger looked upset, fighting back tears and trying to focus on the game. Rick spoke.

'It's always the same I'm afraid. If you work for an African employer, it is best not to be married or have attractive daughters.' Thomas grimaced.

Rick looked at Thomas, there was amusement in his eyes.

'It's always like this in Africa. Once they have had a black cock up them white women just won't say no to the black bastards.' His voice seemed more humorous than angry. 'Just something you have to learn to live with if you want to be successful in Africa.'

Thomas did not want to be successful, but he could not afford to lose this job.

'I was unemployed for two years before this job... '

Rick nodded.

'It was 18 months for me. With Mike it was three years.'

'Never worked a day in my life before this job. Damn Inland Revenue! Just grateful Peter wanted a Viscount working for him... '

'That's what Peter looks for in his recruits. Dependency. A desperate need for a job, but with a pretty wife. The fact that we have been unemployed for two years probably makes it easier for him to seduce our wives. Now if you have a pretty ******* or two he will offer more money.'

It was an hour before Suzanne appeared.

She positively glowed.

'Hi honey. Can we go now.' Her eyes passed to the other men briefly. Wondering how much they knew.

'Of course.' Thomas was relieved. He had heard rumors about the staying power of Africans. Perhaps it was just another of those idle rumors. He put down his *******.

The car journey home was strange.

Suzanne was embarrassed, concerned for Thomas, and very excited. Effusive over Peter's size and thickness and how wonderful it had been.

As they arrived home Suzanne instructed Thomas to leave the gate open.Thomas looked at Suzanne with surprise. They always carefully locked the gates at night to discourage burglars. Suzanne flushed.

'It's Peter. He will be calling around later as soon as he has sent everyone home.'

'But ... I thought ... surely ... haven't you already done it?'

'Well ... sort of ... but he hasn't finished yet.
' She paused for a moment.

'He said he was so impressed with me that he was going to send everyone home so that he could have a real special time with me.'

She strolled into the house. Leaving behind a stunned and troubled Thomas.

'You had better clean up the villa. Can't have your boss finding it in this state.'

Suzanne headed for the bathroom as Thomas looked around. What did she mean? The villa looked fine. They had a houseboy for clearing up. He scratched his head. At this moment he was not quite ready to gather his thoughts and discuss this rationally with Suzanne.

'Honey.'

Thomas turned form his contemplations and headed for their bedroom. Once inside he stopped and stared. Suzanne was sitting at the dressing table, putting the last touches to her eyes. In just a few minutes she had made herself look stunning. Not that it needed much. She was a lovely woman. Her face was a delight to look at. A touch to her lips, a touch to her eyes and she could make any man feel weak with desire. She was sitting in her bra alone. It was a thin lacy thing that did little to hide the firm, thrusting flesh of her mature jutting breasts. Her panties lay by the bed. A lacy frivolity! Nevertheless she always looked ravishing to Thomas. Tonight she was preparing herself to look ravenous for his black boss.

'Here, honey, I need some help.'

'I'm feeling a bit sore, will you lick me better
.' There was a sexy sultry tone to her voice, that set his heart racing.

'Come here honey, I want you to kneel in front of me by the mirror so I can watch you lick me in the mirror.'

Thomas swallowed and headed for Suzanne. He never knew when his wife was teasing but now was not a moment to question. Her impish mischievous grin melted him. She was kidding him. She wouldn't ask him to do that after she had been with another man. Perhaps nothing had happened after all. Perhaps Peter was not coming and she was preparing herself for me.

Thomas dropped to his knees in front of his wife.

She did look a bit red and puffed. Her hand gently stroked his hair as she urged him forward.

'Lick me good and then I'll be able to put these on.' Her hands dangled the lacy panties.

Thomas moved forward and commenced licking. Nervously. She tasted sweet. Her usual taste. He licked again and Suzanne gasped. It was not a problem he realized, and licked all over her moist vulva, lapping up her juices.Susanne's passion was rising. She grasped his head and pulled him close.

He liked when she was forceful when he was licking her. It added to his excitement. This was a total reversal from his usual role. So when she became more demanding the change excited Thomas.

His tongue darted inside her, then recoiled in sudden worry. He relaxed she tasted normal. His tongue darted in again. Suzanne gripped his head hard. She pinned him between her full shapely thighs.

'Lick! Lick! Deeper. Shove your tongue right in!'

Thomas licked harder and deeper. His own excitement rising.

Suzanne started bucking her hips.

'Hold still.' she demanded.

'Hold still.' Thomas froze in position. His mouth open, tongue extended. Suzanne's hips seemed to buck as she squeezed her muscles and thrust her wet centre backwards and forwards across his tongue and open mouth.

Something spurted.

He gagged.

Suzanne wailed, and a flood of juice seemed to pour onto his tongue and into his mouth.

This was not sweet.

It was pungent, thick, and masculine.

He struggled to free himself, but Suzanne seemed to have gone wild as she bucked against his face.

'Oh God, ' she gasped. 'Oh God, so sexy.'

Thomas did not think it was so sexy. His mouth seemed to fill with the juices now pouring out of his wife. Against his will he could feel the pungent, viscous liquid slide down his throat.

'Lick!'
Suzanne demanded.

Her hands tugged sharply on his hair. Her thighs clamped his head tight. He was going to *******. He swallowed, struggled and his tongue shot out. It was the only way he was going to get air! His tongue dived into her pussy. She eased her grip.

'Keep licking!' He had never known her so demanding.

His tongue was coated now in a mix of hot male and female juice. He lapped, afraid to stop.Suzanne was gasping her hips still working.Thomas reeled from the pungent smell, the mix of juices coated his face. He was shocked. He was disgusted. But he was swallowing. He was accepting this shocking realisation. To his surprise and confusion he was turned on and erect. He knelt at his wife's feet and lapped and licked at her pussy.

Ashamed, excited and confused.

He was erect.

He knelt at his wife's feet licking her clean of another man's come, and he was erect.

Confused.

Suzanne pushed him away.

'God that was so good! He spunked so deep I thought it was never going to come out... '

Thomas stared at her.

A loud pounding on the door made him jump.

Suzanne jumped, and squealed.

'That'll be him! Go and let him in!' Her face was wreathed in excitement and pleasure. Her hands were drawing on her panties.

Thomas jumped to his feet as the pounding at the door recommenced. Almost without realizing what he was doing he had rushed to the door. He opened it just in time to prevent a third onslaught.Peter Thorenssen shouldered his way. It had restarted raining outside. He glared at Thomas. Then his face beamed.

He thumped Thomas on the shoulder.

'Good man! Good man! You've cleaned her up for me then!'

He shouldered his way past Thomas who had been standing between the front door and the bedroom corridor. His face was a mix of shock, horror, and confusion. His hand shot to his face, which was still coated with the juices leaked from his wife's pussy. Oh God! His boss had seen him with his face covered with spunk and female juices.

'Don't just stand there man. Get me a beer.' He threw the words back over his shoulder as he stomped his way down the corridor to their bedroom.

Thomas stood and stared at the receding figurebefore Peter passed into his bedroom slamming the door shut behind him.

Thomas hurried to the kitchen and recovered some beers from the refrigerator. He paused unsure at the closed bedroom door. This was ridiculous he thought, but he dithered. This was his villa. This was bedroom, but he dithered. Peter was on the other side of that door with his wife.

In his own bedroom...

Timidly he knocked.

He had to knock a second time before he got a response.

'Come in man! Come in. It is your bedroom after all.' Thomas he could hear Peter chuckling to himself. He opened the door and nervously walked in and froze.

Peter stood in the middle of the room. He was completely naked.Suzanne kneeled at his feet, trying to suck his cock. Trying was the right word. Thomas was dumbstruck. His wife was right.

IT WAS HUGE.

Suzanne at last managed to get her mouth over the end. She had to twist her head round to do it as Peter's cock was still soft.

It hung, black, and thick.

It was easily twelve inches long. Peter could put a horse to shame.

'Give me that beer then. Don't just stand there!' Thomas started, and rushed across the room. Opening the beer for Peter. Peter took the beer and grinned at him.

'I must admit Thomas. You have a good taste in women. Doesn't your wife looked just gorgeous?'

He nodded down at Suzanne. Thomas followed his gaze down. His wife was kneeling. Her eyes closed. Her mouth covered the end of that huge cock. She was struggling to get a few more inches in her mouth.

It was a fat, black sausage, and it stretched his wife's lips!

She did indeed look gorgeous.

'Open your eyes woman.' Peter demanded.

Suzanne's eyes flicked open. She looked briefly at Thomas, then she shifted her attention back to Peter.Thomas watched as her eyes stared up at Peter and became glazed with an adoring look. Thomas could see Suzanne begin working that cock with her tongue.

It did not stay soft long.

Thomas wanted to shrink into the carpet as this huge cock stiffened, thickened, and seemed to go even longer. Suzanne was struggling to release her bra. It fell to the floor and she leaned forward, brushing the hardened, darkened pink tips against Peter's muscular thighs.Peter lifted Suzanne and casually pushed her backwards onto the bed.

Suzanne squealed, then quickly struggled to remove her panties. She lay back on the bed. She looked radiant. Full of passion and excitement! Her full breasts jutted upwards without a hint of sagging. Peter advanced on the bed, and Thomas looked with awe and shock as his wife parted her lovely, full, and shapely, white things. As Peter climbed on to the bedThomas was rooted to the spot.

That thick black cock hung down, as though already lining itself up on his wife's receptive and eager womanhood. He nearly cringed as his wife's slim, white hands caressed it's length and guided it closer.

Directing it.

Aiming it.

Peter's big muscular frame hovered over his wife's lovely white body. It was a stark contrast.

With his beer untouched Thomas watched as Peter lowered himself. Hips stiffened and thrust, as inch by inch, he worked that great cock inside of Suzanne.

Suzanne seemed immobile. Her hands gripped the sheets in a white knuckle grip. Her legs were taught. Trembling with suppressed energy.Peter worked himself deeper. Suzanne, shook and whimpered. Her whole body seemed to be shaking. She was having an orgasm.

Having an orgasm just from him entering her!

'Like that honey?' Peter's voice was low and coaxing.

Suzanne's head bobbed her agreement. She could not trust herself to try and talk.

'I'll introduce you to my friends. They will all just love you.' He grinned. He heard Thomas make a gurgling, *******, sound and turned to stare at his newest employee.

'Don't worry Thomas. Suzanne mentioned your promise. I can assure you that my friends all have extra large cocks!' He turned back to Suzanne, grinning.

'Big ... and Black.' He thrust.

Suzanne screeched in pleasure. Her lovely white legs shot out and wrapped around Peter's muscular black bulk.

'You can go now Thomas. I'll call you if I need you to prepare her bottom.'

Thomas walked weakly from the room.

In the next bedroom Thomas lay on the bed. He did not think he would sleep. Grunts and squeals came from the next room. Peter and Suzanne were taking their pleasure in no uncertain way. His mind drifted to the others at the party. Had Peter really bedded them all. Pamela, Penelope, sweet Diana, buxom Sarah, little Kim.

He lay on the bed. His mind in turmoil as his wife was pleasured in the next room.

His hand drifted to his erect cock. At least he could get some pleasure from this...
damn good one hope there is more !

and what the black managers and wealthy black business owner's do to white wives and *******'s.
From our experience in Namibia for 5 years as expat's, most of the stories told seem to be pretty accurate with some exaggeration and fantasy included. It wasn't long after we arrived that what we had been told by returning Expat's and the white couple we were replacing told us.
Three day's after we got to Windhoek, we were invited to the home of the couple we were replacing for dinner and *******'s. When we arrived, Guy opened door, we introduced ourselves and shook hand's, walking to veranda he told us the domestic's had already moved on to other expat's home's. As he fixed *******'s for us, he told us Helen his wife will be down in a few minute's.
We started talking about work, what was required by company, the blk managers and senior manager's, other's. While talking Helen came down step's thought she's hot, with daisy duke's and halter top on long well formed legs, tit's that looked to be same size as Mildred's, my wife. Helen introduced her self, shook hand's looked Mildred up and down, smiled and took her hand, told her let's go to living room company talk give's me a headache, Mildred agreed.
Guy and I talked for another hour then the wives' came back in Helen saying dinner is served you 2 and we went to dining room.
Dinner was very good and we retired to living room with fresh *******'s, at 7 pm Helen stood up said she needs to get ready for Madiba she looked at Mildred and said come on we can chat while I get ready, I looked at Guy and he smiled, said yes Madiba our boss.
He is taking Helen out to dinner and a leaving Africa party with several managers and other's. She won't be home tonight though, won't be the first time for her of for other white expat wives', and probably soon for Mildred.
About an hour later Helen and Mildred came back down, Helen dressed to fuck, really, 5" heel's, sheer blk stocking's, above mid thigh wrap around skirt, sheer low cut blouse could see her nipple's which looked rock hard and make up perfect.
A few minute's after the girl's came down, we heard a car horn, Guy said there's Madiba, went to open front door and let Madiba and another well dressed black man in.
I flinched at the look both black men gave Mildred, thought ut oh, Guy and the other's may be right about our white wives' being used by the wealthy black men and Managers for their pleasure. Then Madiba stepped in front of Mildred, shook her hand as he introduced him self to her, then raised her hand and kissed the back of it, smiled at her and said something I couldn't hear, which brought a timid smile to her face. Then as he turned to Helen, I saw his right hand cup Mildred's ass and slide across her lower tummy, as he walked up to Helen, he looked at me, smiled , winked and nodded, put his arm around Helen's waist and asked are you ready my dear and headed for door.
When they got to door and Helen went first, Madiba's hand slipped down to Helen's ass and squeezed, yelled back see you boy's Monday morning and they left.
I told Mildred we should go, have a lot of unpacking and early tomorrow morning interviewing domestic's. Guy said he really enjoyed the evening, and would like to get together before they leave when Helen has more time, we agreed to it and after Mildred gave Guy a hug and kiss on the lip's, thought I saw her tongue slip across his lip's then we left.
On ride home Mildred sat next to me in middle of seat instead of close to door, she had her hand on my thigh rubbing close to my dick, asked her what's got you so hot tonight, told me to just wait until we are in bed and I will tell you, squeezed my dick. We fuck a lot and pretty much anywhere, so I figured Helen had briefed her on thing's to come'
After getting home, showered and in bed, Mildred snuggled up to me, wrapped hand around my dick, asked if I was ready, told her yes.
She started with, now Helen told me and showed me what's goes on, don't get mad or demand we return home, this is the way it is here and if we don't cooperate with them 1 of two thing's will happen. 1, we will be sent home on bogus report's, lose all wage's and bonuses we acquire, and at demands of the black executives here you will be fired. 2 bogus charges will be filed for anything from embezzling to outright stealing, I will be named a co conspirator and with you we will be put in jail, an African jail where white men, women are raped daily.
Now as I sat on the bed watching Helen strip down, she told me Madiba always fuck's the white wife of white expats, not only her pussy, but her mouth and ass too. I looked at her said no way, you won't even let me put a finger in your ass when you climax, now they want to put large black cocks up it? I told him that's the favor I want him to do, started fucking me up the ass, get me used to it. I sort of smiled, said I guess I should thank them, if not for them, I wouldn't get to fuck my wife up her ass, Mildred smiled and said and now you will be the man to pop all 3 of my cherry's
She went on to tell me the dinner party Helen is being taken to will become a gang bang with up to 10 black men fucking her in all 3 holes. told me even before the limo is out of drive, she will have Madiba's cock in her mouth and will suck him off until he flood's her mouth with black cum. I asked will she spit it out, Mildred told me no, it's an insult to not swallow it all and lick up any cum that leaked out of the mouth.
Mildred went on to tell me that Madiba is setting up a welcome to Africa party for us next Friday, will send a limo for us and from what she heard last time she was with Madiba, you will be told to make sure your hot ass wife dress's to please.
By then I was rock hard, Mildred was dripping wet, she asked me if I would be ok if she wind's up being fucked by several black men? I asked her if she would be, smile on her lip's answered me, asked her your looking forward to being gang fucked by them aren't you, she said if it keeps us here and out of jail, yes, then handed me a jar of Vaseline told me get my dick and her ass hole lubed up, got to get used to being fucked up the ass, but remember, your the first cock ever up my ass so be gentle.
For the next 5 day's I got no pussy, just Mildred's ass hole, by Thursday night I could use her pussy juice and slip ball's deep in her ass with little or no pain in her ass, she declared she was ready for Madiba and his friend's.
Friday morning after I left for work, Mildred went to get her hair done, finger and toe nails painted bright reds, then had her pussy hair trimmed and surrounding skin waxed to remove any stubble.
When I got home, Mildred was fixing my dinner, she had a white terry cloth robe on and her slipper heel's. I walked behind her, slipped my arm's thru hers and inside robe, cupped her tits and pinched her nipples', she pulled away, said no, not until I get home. Saw her finger and toe nail's had been done in bright red and her reddish hair had been done in what I thought a sexy way. I asked her what other preparation's she had made for her first black fucking? When she told me I would have to wait until she got home to show, I said WHAT!!!!!!!, very loud which made her jump.
I told her your MY wife and you refuse to show me what else you have had done before you go off to get fucked by my black boss and his black friend's ? Her mouth was wide open and tear's started , told me she was sorry for even thinking to refuse me, that she would call dinner off and stay home with me. I told her show me, she let robe drop and first thing I saw was written above her cunt slit in marker " THIS WHITE CUNT belongs to Mr. Madiba" with a small arrow pointing down, then noticed her pussy hair had been trimmed short and shaved on side's almost to her lip's, leaving a thin reddish line a 1/2 inch wide along each lip, then widening at top of slit to a 3" wide patch. Tole her well that looks hot, the message isn't tattooed in is it? Told me know, just indelible marker, will take a few week's to wear off, then told her turn around, saw no marking's or writing's told her I'm going to write This ass hole belongs to Harold, permission must be obtained before entry, laughed then told her we are making a promise and a vow, once you start fucking Madiba tonight, you promise never to do anything with the black men you would refuse me, she agreed and also no secret's, even if they make you fuck K9s, or what ever, you share with me. he agreed with that too, then said I have to get ready, they are picking me up at 7:30, want to watch we dress?
I sat on bed watching Mildred dress, sort of, she put on sheer black seamed stocking's, I made sure seam's were straight, a black garter belt that framed her ass and pussy, 5" open toe black heel's, a sheer black shelf bra, I adjusted her tit's so nipple's were fully exposed, then a black above mid thigh skirt and a semi sheer white blouse with spaghetti strap's and low cut showing a lot of tit. Finished with Red perfume between her tit's, behind ear's and lifted her skirt and squirted some on her pussy. For finishing off, she put diamond chockers on, had given her that for our 10 anniversary, also put dangling matching ear ring's on.
We went downstairs' I fixed *******'s and as I was handing hers to her, heard a car horn at gate, Mr. Madiba was here, I let him in house as domestic's hadn't started yet. Shook hand's and as he looked at Mildred , moaned, said I foresee and vey happy evening, put his arm around her waist and said shall we go, turned and went to door, I opened it, as she passed me she stopped, gave me a kiss on lips said don't wait up, I'll wake you when I get home. When she was next to Mr. Madiba again he put arm around he waist but as they stepped thru door, dropped his hand to her ass and squeezed, Mildred giggled and he looked at me and smiled as he held her ass cheek's
After they left I fixed another ******* sat down to watch tv and wondered if she was already sucking his cock.

Part 2 to come
Written by my *******
damn hot i want my wife to try black n she knows it she got so wet reading ur story we will be going to the islands i will try to set her up any help would be grateful !

Attachments

• rosemarie #2.jpeg
    rosemarie #2.jpeg
    957.2 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_1407.JPG
    IMG_1407.JPG
    877.4 KB · Views: 121
View media item 28284 I am a South African born and bread and love to read stories of expats that work in Africa and there white wives get seduced into fucking black cock. This is one of my fantasies that I get a job in one of our neighboring countries and my wife get seduced to fuck lots of black African cocks. If only dreams can come true !!!! Would love to have it happen to me and see my wife's prim and proper white pussy being used by big black cock .Big very dark strong powerful African men using my wife's pussy to please them and full her with cum .
She does not know yet that I want her to get black fucked . Her white pussy is still untouched by BBC.Any African interested to help get fantasy real?
Hi yes I would love to help you

Part 2 to come
Written by my *******

Great story. How much of it is true?

Watching Mildred and Mr. Madiba walk to his limo, his hand rubbing her ass, discovering she wasn't wearing pantie's or thong, he looked back at me and smirked. Getting into limo, Mildred first I watched as he slid his hand up the inside of her thigh to confirm her pussy was shaved and nothing covering it.
I went back inside as the limo went thru gate, fixed a ******* and watched tv, I fell asleep in recliner and woke up around 4 am. Went up to bedroom to see if Mildred was home, no she wasn't. I stripped down and went to bed, woke up around 7:30 to noise of gate's opening and heard car stop by font door. Was maybe 10 minute's before I heard a car door shut and car pull away. Thought that has to be Mildred then front door opened and I could hear her heel's clicking on step's and down hall.
I closed my eye's to just slit's and when she walked into bedroom I saw her blouse was unbuttoned, her tit's fully exposed, bruises and bite mark's on both. She was carrying her skirt, tossed it on foot of the bed and her blouse followed.
She sat beside me on the bed, started running her finger's thru my hair, after a couple minute's I "woke" up, as I opened my eye's she leaned down and kissed me, asked if I was ok? Told her yes if we still have the promise and vow we made last night, she smiled and yes we do. Gave each other a hard hug then kissed, twirling tongue's together.
Breaking kiss, I asked her what's the odd taste in your mouth, she blushed told me Mr. Madiba had me sucking his cock on the drive home, took 10 minute's to suck the cum out of his ball's. Then told me there's something else I need to tell you, I asked are you leaving me for the black cock's? She smiled, said never will happen, as long as you still love me, a million black cock's couldn't pry me from you.
Mr. Madiba told me to do this, and he is going to ask you Monday if I did, with that she put her left leg over my chest and sat up, I told her your pussy is gaping look's deep red and matted with cum, some still leaking out' She said Mr. Madiba told me to sit on your face and make you suck their cum out of my cunt, I said cunt?? never heard you call your pussy a cunt before. Mildred told me Mr. Kayode instructed her to only refer to her cunt as my cunt, never call it a pussy around black men while here in Namibia.
Mildred informed me Mr. Madiba will ask you Monday if I did as instructed, you will blush with humiliation and he will know I did. Try to lie and say yes but I didn't he will know from your reaction I didn't. I don't want to do this to you, Mr. Madiba and myself I'm ashamed of myself for doing it to you, we have humiliated you enough and I don't want to humiliate my husband anymore.
I told her shouldn't be too bad, I have licked your cunt clean after I had fucked you, Mildred told me the amount of cum you licked from me would equal 1 of 2 spurt's of what they filled me with and there were 4 black men including Mr. Madiba
Mildred leaned down to kiss me, I've never refused to kiss her for any reason, even after sucking cock's and swallowing cum from the men we had threesome's with. I told her let's do it, then neither one of will have problem's with him, asked me if I'm sure, I put hand's on her ass cheek's and pulled her up until her cunt was on my mouth with my tongue inside it. Started licking around her hole then slid my tongue up inside her, scooping out cum and swallowing it. I reached around and rubbed her ass hole, but she said not yet, it's very tender, so I lifted her up and moved her ass hole over my mouth and licked around it gently, then sat her cunt back on my mouth.
While licking her cunt after that I looked up at Mildred, she had a very loving smile on her face, reached down, ruffled my hair and said that's enough, you have been humiliated more than I ever wanted for you, and moved off me.
As she laid down beside me I hugged her, said let's go down and get a ******* and you can tell about last night, she agreed and we walked naked downstairs', fixed *******'s and she leaned into my shoulder and started telling me the detail's of her night.
Since Mildred is laying here beside me, Ill let her narrate as I type, may make some spelling error's since she's stroking my cock as she starts to talk.
She started with telling me as she got into limo, she saw 4 other black men dressed in expensive suit's sitting around limo, all with smirk's on their face's. looking at her. Mr. Madiba had slipped his hand up my leg and had 2 finger' in my cunt as I got in. I sat facing the other 4 men, crossed my leg's showing a lot of bare high, as Mr. Madiba sat, he told me to uncross your leg's and keep them spread so the black men across from you can see your white cunt, never cover your cunt in front of black men.
Before we were thru gate, Mr. Madiba had his hand on my bare thigh squeezing it and sliding his hand up and down, then told me we have an hour drive to the restaurant and you should start thanking us for taking you to such a fine establishment. I took my lip stick and redid my lip's then slid to my knee's in front of him. As I slid my hand's up his thigh's he leaned back and slid his ass forward and spreading his leg's further. As I got to his belt, undid it, opened button and slid zipper down and pulled his pant's down when he raised his ass and his cock sprung up, hit me on the chin.
I wrapped both hand's around it and still a couple inches were left, pulled it down to my lip's licked the precum running out of pee hole, then slipped lip's over head and started bobbing head ,licking with tongue up and down the shaft. Took maybe 10 minute's and he held my head, told me to swallow every drop of his cum, it's an insult to black men for a white women to lose even a drop of his cum. I made sure when he started cuming that my lip's were tight around the back of the cock head, made more room in my mouth for his cum to collect and easier to swallow it all. As soon as Mr. Madiba finished cumming he told me to thank the other three men for allowing me into the same limo they are in.
When I started to get up to move in front of Mr. Ayodele, Mr. Madiba told me to remove my blouse and skirt, when I handed them to him, I was told to get on my knee's and crawl to Mr. Ayodele and thank him. While I crawled to him, my white ass and cunt were on display to the men, Mr. Madiba reached and slapped my ass hard, told me move faster cunt.
I got between Mr. Ayodele's leg's got his dick out and started licking the head swallowing his pre cum then slipping my lip's over the head and took about half in my mouth, sucking his black cock for about 10 minute's I felt the head start to swell and vein's along shaft thicken. I slid my lip's up shaft to just behind the head an tightened them around his cock. Sucking the head and swirling tongue around I felt the first spurt hit the back of my throat followed by several more filling my mouth even though I was swallowing his cum as fast as I could.
After swallowing a lot of cum, I started to crawl to Mr. Kayode but the next three thank you blow job's are pretty much the same cock sucking's as the first two, just different amount's of cum and cock size's.
I crawled back to Mr. Madiba after thanking last black cock, he motioned me to sit next to him and put your skirt and blouse back on. I noticed my thigh high's had slipped from crawling so pulled them up tight. Just as I finished putting clothes' back on we pulled up to front entrance of restaurant. Door man opened door, Mr. Madiba whispered show him your white cunt as you get out. I put my right foot onto ground with left foot on limo floor, spreading my leg's wide and showing him my shaved, wet white cunt.
Once in the restaurant we were shown to a booth near the dance floor, Mr. Madiba slid in then me then Mr. Kanumba on my right, both men tight to me. the other 2 on either side of booth.
During dinner both men had hands on my bare thighs rubbing my cunt, I was rubbing both their cock's while eating.
On drive back to Mr. Madiba's home, he told me to strip again, ,told me I wont need my clothes until I go home. After stripping skirt and blouse off I sat between Mr. Madiba and Mr. Idowu, both men playing with my tit's and cunt, Mr. Madiba watching, making comments
just about everything I can remember, we came home 4 years ago , spelling of the Afreican names may be off

Watching Mildred and Mr. Madiba walk to his limo, his hand rubbing her ass, discovering she wasn't wearing pantie's or thong, he looked back at me and smirked. Getting into limo, Mildred first I watched as he slid his hand up the inside of her thigh to confirm her pussy was shaved and nothing covering it.
I went back inside as the limo went thru gate, fixed a ******* and watched tv, I fell asleep in recliner and woke up around 4 am. Went up to bedroom to see if Mildred was home, no she wasn't. I stripped down and went to bed, woke up around 7:30 to noise of gate's opening and heard car stop by font door. Was maybe 10 minute's before I heard a car door shut and car pull away. Thought that has to be Mildred then front door opened and I could hear her heel's clicking on step's and down hall.
I closed my eye's to just slit's and when she walked into bedroom I saw her blouse was unbuttoned, her tit's fully exposed, bruises and bite mark's on both. She was carrying her skirt, tossed it on foot of the bed and her blouse followed.
She sat beside me on the bed, started running her finger's thru my hair, after a couple minute's I "woke" up, as I opened my eye's she leaned down and kissed me, asked if I was ok? Told her yes if we still have the promise and vow we made last night, she smiled and yes we do. Gave each other a hard hug then kissed, twirling tongue's together.
Breaking kiss, I asked her what's the odd taste in your mouth, she blushed told me Mr. Madiba had me sucking his cock on the drive home, took 10 minute's to suck the cum out of his ball's. Then told me there's something else I need to tell you, I asked are you leaving me for the black cock's? She smiled, said never will happen, as long as you still love me, a million black cock's couldn't pry me from you.
Mr. Madiba told me to do this, and he is going to ask you Monday if I did, with that she put her left leg over my chest and sat up, I told her your pussy is gaping look's deep red and matted with cum, some still leaking out' She said Mr. Madiba told me to sit on your face and make you suck their cum out of my cunt, I said cunt?? never heard you call your pussy a cunt before. Mildred told me Mr. Kayode instructed her to only refer to her cunt as my cunt, never call it a pussy around black men while here in Namibia.
Mildred informed me Mr. Madiba will ask you Monday if I did as instructed, you will blush with humiliation and he will know I did. Try to lie and say yes but I didn't he will know from your reaction I didn't. I don't want to do this to you, Mr. Madiba and myself I'm ashamed of myself for doing it to you, we have humiliated you enough and I don't want to humiliate my husband anymore.
I told her shouldn't be too bad, I have licked your cunt clean after I had fucked you, Mildred told me the amount of cum you licked from me would equal 1 of 2 spurt's of what they filled me with and there were 4 black men including Mr. Madiba
Mildred leaned down to kiss me, I've never refused to kiss her for any reason, even after sucking cock's and swallowing cum from the men we had threesome's with. I told her let's do it, then neither one of will have problem's with him, asked me if I'm sure, I put hand's on her ass cheek's and pulled her up until her cunt was on my mouth with my tongue inside it. Started licking around her hole then slid my tongue up inside her, scooping out cum and swallowing it. I reached around and rubbed her ass hole, but she said not yet, it's very tender, so I lifted her up and moved her ass hole over my mouth and licked around it gently, then sat her cunt back on my mouth.
While licking her cunt after that I looked up at Mildred, she had a very loving smile on her face, reached down, ruffled my hair and said that's enough, you have been humiliated more than I ever wanted for you, and moved off me.
As she laid down beside me I hugged her, said let's go down and get a ******* and you can tell about last night, she agreed and we walked naked downstairs', fixed *******'s and she leaned into my shoulder and started telling me the detail's of her night.
Since Mildred is laying here beside me, Ill let her narrate as I type, may make some spelling error's since she's stroking my cock as she starts to talk.
She started with telling me as she got into limo, she saw 4 other black men dressed in expensive suit's sitting around limo, all with smirk's on their face's. looking at her. Mr. Madiba had slipped his hand up my leg and had 2 finger' in my cunt as I got in. I sat facing the other 4 men, crossed my leg's showing a lot of bare high, as Mr. Madiba sat, he told me to uncross your leg's and keep them spread so the black men across from you can see your white cunt, never cover your cunt in front of black men.
Before we were thru gate, Mr. Madiba had his hand on my bare thigh squeezing it and sliding his hand up and down, then told me we have an hour drive to the restaurant and you should start thanking us for taking you to such a fine establishment. I took my lip stick and redid my lip's then slid to my knee's in front of him. As I slid my hand's up his thigh's he leaned back and slid his ass forward and spreading his leg's further. As I got to his belt, undid it, opened button and slid zipper down and pulled his pant's down when he raised his ass and his cock sprung up, hit me on the chin.
I wrapped both hand's around it and still a couple inches were left, pulled it down to my lip's licked the precum running out of pee hole, then slipped lip's over head and started bobbing head ,licking with tongue up and down the shaft. Took maybe 10 minute's and he held my head, told me to swallow every drop of his cum, it's an insult to black men for a white women to lose even a drop of his cum. I made sure when he started cuming that my lip's were tight around the back of the cock head, made more room in my mouth for his cum to collect and easier to swallow it all. As soon as Mr. Madiba finished cumming he told me to thank the other three men for allowing me into the same limo they are in.
When I started to get up to move in front of Mr. Ayodele, Mr. Madiba told me to remove my blouse and skirt, when I handed them to him, I was told to get on my knee's and crawl to Mr. Ayodele and thank him. While I crawled to him, my white ass and cunt were on display to the men, Mr. Madiba reached and slapped my ass hard, told me move faster cunt.
I got between Mr. Ayodele's leg's got his dick out and started licking the head swallowing his pre cum then slipping my lip's over the head and took about half in my mouth, sucking his black cock for about 10 minute's I felt the head start to swell and vein's along shaft thicken. I slid my lip's up shaft to just behind the head an tightened them around his cock. Sucking the head and swirling tongue around I felt the first spurt hit the back of my throat followed by several more filling my mouth even though I was swallowing his cum as fast as I could.
After swallowing a lot of cum, I started to crawl to Mr. Kayode but the next three thank you blow job's are pretty much the same cock sucking's as the first two, just different amount's of cum and cock size's.
I crawled back to Mr. Madiba after thanking last black cock, he motioned me to sit next to him and put your skirt and blouse back on. I noticed my thigh high's had slipped from crawling so pulled them up tight. Just as I finished putting clothes' back on we pulled up to front entrance of restaurant. Door man opened door, Mr. Madiba whispered show him your white cunt as you get out. I put my right foot onto ground with left foot on limo floor, spreading my leg's wide and showing him my shaved, wet white cunt.
Once in the restaurant we were shown to a booth near the dance floor, Mr. Madiba slid in then me then Mr. Kanumba on my right, both men tight to me. the other 2 on either side of booth.
During dinner both men had hands on my bare thighs rubbing my cunt, I was rubbing both their cock's while eating.
On drive back to Mr. Madiba's home, he told me to strip again, ,told me I wont need my clothes until I go home. After stripping skirt and blouse off I sat between Mr. Madiba and Mr. Idowu, both men playing with my tit's and cunt, Mr. Madiba watching, making comments

just about everything I can remember, we came home 4 years ago , spelling of the Afreican names may be off
More please, this is great stuff!

just about everything I can remember, we came home 4 years ago , spelling of the Afreican names may be o

Contact me

After arriving at Mr. Madiba's estate I was walked to front door almost naked, several security men smiling , staring at me. Once inside the home, the 5 men sat in different chair's placed in a circle at center of room, I stood in front of them, blushing a little, being first time since our wedding night I was almost naked in front of other men, black men at that. Knowing they were going to fuck me, probably multiple times started getting me hotter, thinking I wish Harold was here to watch, my husband, how is he doing knowing what's going on with me.
Mr. Madiba told me to start dancing for them, show off my white body, you know what to do. So I started dancing to throbbing music that started, lot of base, and I sort of knew so I started jiggling my tit's, nipple's hard, shaking my ass in front of them, dancing to the throbbing beat which was having an erotic affect on me.
The longer I danced for them the wetter my cunt got, nipple's were getting harder than ever before, I started swaying to the beat faster, twirling, twisting, bending and shaking my naked ass and cunt at the 5 black men. I heard several say to Mr. Madiba she will make many of our associate's very happy, look at the way this white wife dance's she is moving like she has black cock's in all her hole's.
I spun around and bent over, spreading my leg's then sliding my hand's up the inside of my thigh's to my cunt, then slipping 2 finger's in my cunt, making like it is a black cock fucking me, I was moaning, gasping, and squealing as I danced faster to the throbbing beat, I could feel a climax coming on, but before I went over, Mr. Madiba was beside me, pulling me towards another room, pinching my nipples' telling me it was time to service their black cock's with my married white cunt. They would fuck me 1 at a time to start my training, then they would all be filling my hole's with their cock's and black seed.
Mr. Madiba was the first black man to ever fuck me , he laid back on the bed told to suck his cock, get it wet it so it slide's into your white cunt with little resistance. I slid between his leg's and licked his cock from tip to his ball's which I took each in my mouth and sucked, then slid lip's back to head and let his cock slip into my mouth. I soon had it wet from my spit which seemed to be flowing from my mouth.
When I felt him pulling on my nipples, I slid up his body, then he rolled me onto my back lifted my leg's so my ankle's were on his shoulder's then rubbed his cock head up and don my cunt slit, when he pulled back I whimpered and he asked do I want his cock in my married cunt. I told him yes and was told to grasp it and guide it into my hole, I reached down and wrapped my fingers around it and pulled it into my cunt.
Mildred then told me your wife is now well black cock fucked and there's no going back, I enjoyed every one of them fucking her to very strong climax's. Cumming deep in her cunt then moving up to her mouth to suck thwm clean. She told me she heard several time's this white wife will be well liked by the other's. Back to Mildred's narrative.
Each black came in, sucked him a few minutes, then guided his cock into my cunt, 2 wanted to fuck me doggy so I got on hand's and knee's after sucking their cock's , I reached back between my leg's and guided their cock's in my cunt. 1 would slap my ass cheek's, see still red, every time he pulled his cock out of me, but when he started Cumming went ball's deep.
Once all 5 had fucked me , Mr. Madiba took me to a bathroom, told me shower and clean my cunt, come out after you put your stocking's and heel's on.
When I walked out to front room, all 5 blk men were sitting with *******'s , naked cock's semi hard, Mr. Madiba told me to kneel in front of Mr. Kayode, when I was in position he took my head guided it to his cock, told me to suck it. I slid my lip's down it then felt 1 of the men sliding under me between my leg's which were spread wide then slide his cock up my cunt.
Both fucked me for several minute's, then Mr. Madiba was behind me, rubbing my ass, running fingers up and down my crack, stopping at my asshole to rub and slip a finger in me, then felt another finger, knew what was coming and even though you fucked my ass for a week in preparation for tonight, I was still very nervous, scared.
When he started rubbing some sort of lube in and around my ass hole it felt like it was cooling me, making me feel numb, I looked back at him told him I don't do that, he laughed slapped my ass hard and side in 2 minutes you will take black cock's in your white ass, Felt head of his cock pressing against my ass hole then start pushing in, it hurt like hell he is so thick, I tried to scream in pain but Mr. Kayode had his cock down my throat, Mr. Ayodele had his arm's wrapped around me holding me tight to him, crushing my tit's, Mr. Idowu was holding my ass cheek's spread wide and Mr. Kanumba was moving my head up and down Mr. Kayode 's cock.
I was virtually held immobile while Mr. Madiba was forsing his cock up my ass.
At this point Mildred asked me if I was ok with everything so far, I told her as long as your ok I'm ok, we made out for a few minute's then she resumed.
I kept trying to scream it hurt's take it out, but with a cock in my mouth it was just mumble's , then I felt him slide ball's dep in my ass, told me to real it will soon fell good to you, you will see. After a few minute's he was right, the pain was slowly starting to feel good and i was moving my hip's around, back and forth on his cock. I heard him tell other's another married white whore get's her ass fucked, then told the 2 holding me to let go then told me to fuck my ass on his cock.
I started sliding my ass back and forth on his cock, getting faster and harder. Heard him tell the other's Mildred is a natural at fucking her self on a cock, just then Mr. Kayode started pumping his cum in my mouth and Mr. Ayodele started filling my cunt with more black cum. I was moving my ass up and down Mr. Madiba's cock faster, climaxing on it, then felt him start spurting cum in my ass, each spurt hit like a water hose in me.
After that we took a break and had a couple *******'s, I was sitting on Mr. Madiba's lap with his cock in my cunt, pinching my nipple's when he said it's getting very late, 4 am, if you men want to fuck her ass lets get started, slid me off his lap told me get on my hands and knee's.
When I was in position each man got behind me, shoved their cock's up my ass while another put cock in my mouth, each took about 20 minute's to cum in my ass, 2 filled my mouth with cum but all 4 did fuck my ass.
After I was told to go shower, the men dressed and left, when I came out Mr. Madiba was laying naked on the bed stroking his semi hard cock, told me lay between his leg's and suck his cock and ball's. We fell asleep with his cock in my mouth and my hand cupping his drained balls.
When we woke up we showered I put skirt, blouse and heel's on, then when we were in his limo, told me to finish what I started before falling asleep, got on my knees, took his dick out and started sucking.
The rest you know, she then asked if I still love her, I said more than before you left last night, Mildred asked how can you after I was willingly a cum dump for 5 black men all night, I told her because you came home to me and told me everything about your night.
We fell asleep holding each other and woke up several hour's later in the same position.

More to come
Written by my *******

Last edited:
Back