White wife seduced by black boss in Africa _ Expat stories

Sorry for delay since last chapter about my parent's 5 years in Namibia but dad had a heart attack and has been recuperating, he is going to start again today with the help of mom's journals. Harold, my dad will pick up from here while Veronica and I type.
After a weekend of great sex with Millie, Monday to Friday came too quick and I knew Millie would be going to Madibas home that night, getting to work I went to my office and started on a few problems at a plant in northern Namibia near the Angolan border. While I was going over the reports, Mr. Madiba walked in with his boss and vice CEO of the company, Mr. Anjani and his assistant Mr. Zuberi. The 3 black men had smirks on their face's as they sat on the couch in the room and Mr. Madiba sat in a side chair then told me to order drinks for them, I took their order and called the cafe on the first floor, as I was giving them the order, her told me to order a ******* for myself and a couple Kalua and creams. That stopped me, Millies ******* was Kalua and cream and just as I started to ask why, Millie walked into my office dressed hot and revealing, Mr. Madiba got up, put his arm around Mille and introduced her to the other 2 men with his right hand cupping her tit thru her sheer blouse, looking at me he told me he had informed Mr. Anjani and Mr. Zuberi of Millies oral talent's and they insisted they meet her when they come in today, and had dressed to perfection as instructed. I looked at her again and clearly saw her nipples and the pink of her aureole prominently displayed, looking at her mini skirt I could see the outline of her thigh high tops, but saw no panty line or thong line in her tight skirt.
After introduction's which included Mr. Madiba making sure the 2 men knew Mille was my wife and pinching her nipple's he directed her to sit between the 2 black men on the couch. As she sat her skirt rode up over her stocking tops exposing bare white thigh to them, Mr. Anjani laid his hand on Mille's bare thigh, smirked at me and spoke to her saying he understands she has some very good talent's. At that Mr. Madiba told me to lock the door and draw the blinds, while I did this Mr. Zuberi, leaned towards Millie and started kissing her as Mr. Anjani slid his hand further up her legs to her cunt and smiled when he felt she had no panties on. Watching from my desk, I could see Mr. Anjani slip 2 fingers into Millies's cunt and start finger fucking her, by then Mr. Zuberi had Millie's blouse open and her tit's exposed and was pinching her nipples Mr. Madiba then told her to stand and do a strip for them, watching as she got up, I was told to put on some African drum music, as the bass began to throb, Millie started to strip for the men and me but mainly for the 3 black men. Millie's dancing got hotter as she stripped, dropping her skirt she shook her ass at the men in tune with the throbbing beat of the drum's.
When Millie was dancing in just her heels and thigh high's, flashing her wedding rings them and bouncing her 38dd tit's, nipple's hard and swollen, Mr. Madiba told her to show Mr. Ajani her special talent, strutting to stand in front of him, she eased down to her knees, between his legs then reached and unzipped his pants pulled them down to his knees, leaning forward she took his dick in her hand and lowered her mouth to the head, licked off some pre cum and slid her lip's down several inches' and started bobbing her head up and down. Both men started to undress as we watched Millie sucking cock, all three making comments about my wife's cock sucking skills and are looking forward to this weekend's party at Mr. Anjani's home with Millie as the entertainment. Watching Mr. Anjani grip Millies's head with his hand's he looked at me, smirked told me to watch my wife try to swallow all of his African baby seed and started cumming in her mouth, I watched as she tried to swallow all of it but there was so much cum it started leaking out her nose and between her lips and his cock making her ******* some. After a couple minute's he allowed Millies's mouth to slip off his cock, wiped cum on her face and told her to lick him clean.
As soon as she had his cock cleaned, she looked at me, dropped her eye's and looked a little embarrassed from how she so eagerly went after his cock and drank his cum, it was the first time I had watched her being used by the black Executive's. Taking a ******* of her Kalua, Millie then knelt in front of Mr. Zuberi, took his cock out and started licking and sucking it like it was her very favorite treat, I thought when she tells me what they "MADE" her do it sounded like she would prefer to be elsewhere, but as I watched her sucking a 2nd black cock, I knew she was craving the cum that would soon squirt in her mouth.
While she was sucking Mr. Zuberi's cock, I started to get some not so good feeling's that Mr. Madiba was setting something up involving Millie. The smirk on his face when he looked at me pretty much confirmed it, just didn't have a clue what. Watching Mr. Madiba as he unzipped his short's, pulled his cock one started to stroke it, spreading precum the full length of it making it shine even blacker.
Hearing Mr. Zuberi start moaning, telling Millies to suck his black cock harder, I looked to see her lips almost at the base of his cock then he moved her head back so just the head of his cock was in her mouth and her cheeks hollowed as she sucked. In just a minute I could see Millie start to swallow his cum, swallowing several times until she had drained his black ball's of every drop of his black cum.
Mr. Madiba had his cock out stroking it, precum dripping from his piss hole as Millie finished licking Mr. Zuberi's cock and ball's clean Mr. Madiba told her here Mrs. Moore, another black cock for you to suck and worship. I was shocked as my white wife crawled to Mr. Madiba on her hands and knees, cum from Mr. Zuberie's cock still on her lips.
Getting between Mr. Madibas legs Mills held her mouth open as he slapped her cheeks and lips with his cock, then put the head in her mouth and slid several inches down her throat. As he started fucking her mouth he looked at me, said Harold, I just wanted to show Mr.Anjani and Mr. Zuberi just how much of a whore for African cock she has become, when I called her this morning and told her to come to your office and what to wear, she asked why, I told her to thank some African cocks in front of her husband, then asked me if I had any idea what her reply was? I told him no, laughing said she asked how many would be there. Went on to say that he told her if he had 50 African cocks for her to thank she would without hesitation.
While Mr. Madiba was telling me this, I noticed Millie was rapidly bobby her mouth up and down Madibas cock, squeezing his balls with 1 hand and pumping his cock with the other. Looking at the other 2 black men, Madiba told them see how eager Mrs. Moore is to get another mouthful of superior African seed.
Watching Millie sucking, no worshiping the African cock in her mouth, I knew she had reached the point that what ever the African men told her to do, she would.
Maybe 20 minutes passed before Mr. Madiba held Millies head, told her to squeeze her lips behind his cock head and suck. Then she was swallowing her third load of cum in less than an hour.
The look on her face as she swallowed told me Madiba was right, she would suck 100 African cocks to get their superior African seed, that she seemed to be addicted to.
Once Mr. Madiba finished cumming, Millie let his cock go soft in her mouth, I could see her cunt was dripping wet wanting a hard cock in it. Mr. Madiba pulled his dick out of her mouth and told her to dress, I sat watching her knowing she would obey his every word. When Millie was dressed Mr. Madiba told me to take my wife home, shave her legs and cunt, also her ass hole, don't leave a hair. Then told Millie to not over dress, be ready at 7pm to be picked up and there's a surprise for her that she will enjoy.
On our way home I asked Millie if there was a problem with us I should know about? She spun her head and almost screamed NO, why would you ask that? I told her because of the way she went after the African cocks, like they meant more to her than anything.
Millie immediately said she has to act that way to impress the African managers and keep them interested in her for my job to be secure. Went on to tell me yes she does enjoy it, especially eating their cum, but she would prefer a shot glass of my cum to a gallon of theirs's any day. Proceeded to unzip my short's and pull my dick out, leaned over and started sucking me off as I drove. After swallowing my cum, Millie kissed me on the cheek and held my dick until we got home.
Once home she had 3 hours to get ready for her night at Madibs estate with unknown African men. Sitting on the side of our tub, Millie stretched her legs out for me to remove any hairs with Nair, rubbing her legs from shield to her waist with Nair, I then coated her cunt with it, being careful not to get any cream inside her lips, bending over she reached behind her and spread her cheeks and I rubbed Nair up and down her ass crack, making sure I coated any hairs around her ass hole.
While the Nair was doing its thing, I gave Millie a Vanilla flavored ******* to clean her out, knowing she would be ass fucked and probably fed cocks to suck clean after. After about 15 minutes, Millie put on her shower cap to keep her hair dry and got into shower to wash off the Nair and hair, rinsing it all off, she got out and I started drying her off then the ******* started to make it uncomfortable, so she sat on toilet and evacuated 90% liquid and rest crap. I told her step back into shower and used hand held to rinse her ass off, making sure there was nothing in her crack. I also used the hand held to douche her cunt , making sure it was clean.
Getting out of shower Millie went to her vanity and started on her makeup and I got her outfit ready. She had told me Madiba had called while I was getting our drinks, told her what to wear, sheer silver stockings, silver 6" CFM open toe heels, silver garter belt and a silver shelf bra. Once she had put the items on, I adjusted her tits on the shelf bra, making sure her nipples were fully exposed. I asked her which dress, she gave me a look and said this is it. Then she pulled out a sheer, red, mid thigh wrap that covered nothing and showed everything.
At 6:45 I helped her down the stairs, 6" spike heels and carpeted steps are dangerous, getting her down I fixed her a Gray Goose and ice and myself a bourbon on the rocks Looking at my wife I wondered if she would ever give up African cocks and go home with me when contract ended, or would she stay in Africa and keep being a white whore for the African elite.
Right at 7pm the door bell rang, Millie went and opened the door and a smirking Mr. Ajala, Madiba's limo driver stood their drooling at Millie. Looking at me but speaking to her he said he is here to take you to Mr. Marina and his friends and others while looking at me with the smirk that said your white wife will be well fucked by black cocks tonight.
Picking up her small travel bag, it had make up, extra thigh highs and perfume in it, she kissed me on the lips, said I love you, turned and walked out door. I stood watching as Whale put his hand on her bare ass and squeezed it
Millie got into back then they drove off, I made a stronger ******* then locked up the house and went to bed knowing I wouldn't get much sleep as I thought about what was being done to my wife.
I must have fallen asleep for then next thing I knew was the sun beating on my face waking me up, looking at the clock I saw it was 9:30 and Millie wasn't home . getting up I went down and unlocked the front door, then showered and laid back down naked. I must have dozed off because I woke up from the sound of the front gate opening, looking out our bedroom window I saw Madibas limo pulling into court yard then stop in front of the door. After about 15 minutes Millie got out the front passenger door, which was unusual. I noticed she didn't have her bra on or her red throw and her thigh highs were around her ankles as she walked to the house, as she came in the limo drove off.
I got back into bed and pretended to be asleep when she walked into room. she stopped and looked at me then leaned down and kissed my fore head. "Waking up" I tried to kiss her on the lips, but she pulled back told me not yet, she had just sucked Ajalas cock and still had his cum in her mouth ,said Madiba told her to suck his limo driver off on the way home, keep his cum in my mouth and kiss you. She said I won't do that to you.
Being naked I could see bruises and bite marks on her tits, under her arms then noticed how red her ass was, her cunt was a deep red and swollen. Then I noticed scratch marks on her sides and outside thighs, asked her about them, Millie told me she would explain later, after she showers, douches, and brushes her teeth a couple times.
As she turned towards bathroom, she looked at me, said I need you to make love to me, not fuck me, that was done all night and went into shower.
Ill post what happened that night and how she got the scratches next, with mom narrating as I type

Sorry for delay since last chapter about my parent's 5 years in Namibia but dad had a heart attack and has been recuperating, he is going to start again today with the help of mom's journals. Harold, my dad will pick up from here while Veronica and I type.
After a weekend of great sex with Millie, Monday to Friday came too quick and I knew Millie would be going to Mr Madibas home that night, getting to work I went to my office and started on a few problems at a plant in northern Namibia near the Angolan border. While I was going over the reports, Mr. Madiba walked in with his boss and vice CEO of the company, Mr. Anjani and his assistant Mr. Zuberi. The 3 black men had smirks on their face's as they sat on the couch in the room and Mr. Madiba sat in a side chair then told me to order drinks for them, I took their order and called the cafe on the first floor, as I was giving them the order, her told me to order a ******* for myself and a couple Kalua and creams. That stopped me, Millies ******* was Kalua and cream and just as I started to ask why, Millie walked into my office dressed hot and revealing, Mr. Madiba got up, put his arm around Mille and introduced her to the other 2 men with his right hand cupping her tit thru her sheer blouse, looking at me he told me he had informed Mr. Anjani and Mr. Zuberi of Millies oral talent's and they insisted they meet her when they come in today, and had dressed to perfection as instructed. I looked at her again and clearly saw her nipples and the pink of her aureole prominently displayed, looking at her mini skirt I could see the outline of her thigh high tops, but saw no panty line or thong line in her tight skirt.
After introduction's which included Mr. Madiba making sure the 2 men knew Mille was my wife and pinching her nipple's he directed her to sit between the 2 black men on the couch. As she sat her skirt rode up over her stocking tops exposing bare white thigh to them, Mr. Anjani laid his hand on Mille's bare thigh, smirked at me and spoke to her saying he understands she has some very good talent's. At that Mr. Madiba told me to lock the door and draw the blinds, while I did this Mr. Zuberi, leaned towards Millie and started kissing her as Mr. Anjani slid his hand further up her legs to her cunt and smiled when he felt she had no panties on. Watching from my desk, I could see Mr. Anjani slip 2 fingers into Millies's cunt and start finger fucking her, by then Mr. Zuberi had Millie's blouse open and her tit's exposed and was pinching her nipples Mr. Madiba then told her to stand and do a strip for them, watching as she got up, I was told to put on some African drum music, as the bass began to throb, Millie started to strip for the men and me but mainly for the 3 black men. Millie's dancing got hotter as she stripped, dropping her skirt she shook her ass at the men in tune with the throbbing beat of the drum's.
When Millie was dancing in just her heels and thigh high's, flashing her wedding rings them and bouncing her 38dd tit's, nipple's hard and swollen, Mr. Madiba told her to show Mr. Ajani her special talent, strutting to stand in front of him, she eased down to her knees, between his legs then reached and unzipped his pants pulled them down to his knees, leaning forward she took his dick in her hand and lowered her mouth to the head, licked off some pre cum and slid her lip's down several inches' and started bobbing her head up and down. Both men started to undress as we watched Millie sucking cock, all three making comments about my wife's cock sucking skills and are looking forward to this weekend's party at Mr. Anjani's home with Millie as the entertainment. Watching Mr. Anjani grip Millies's head with his hand's he looked at me, smirked told me to watch my wife try to swallow all of his African baby seed and started cumming in her mouth, I watched as she tried to swallow all of it but there was so much cum it started leaking out her nose and between her lips and his cock making her ******* some. After a couple minute's he allowed Millies's mouth to slip off his cock, wiped cum on her face and told her to lick him clean.
As soon as she had his cock cleaned, she looked at me, dropped her eye's and looked a little embarrassed from how she so eagerly went after his cock and drank his cum, it was the first time I had watched her being used by the black Executive's. Taking a ******* of her Kalua, Millie then knelt in front of Mr. Zuberi, took his cock out and started licking and sucking it like it was her very favorite treat, I thought when she tells me what they "MADE" her do it sounded like she would prefer to be elsewhere, but as I watched her sucking a 2nd black cock, I knew she was craving the cum that would soon squirt in her mouth.
While she was sucking Mr. Zuberi's cock, I started to get some not so good feeling's that Mr. Madiba was setting something up involving Millie. The smirk on his face when he looked at me pretty much confirmed it, just didn't have a clue what. Watching Mr. Madiba as he unzipped his short's, pulled his cock one started to stroke it, spreading precum the full length of it making it shine even blacker.
Hearing Mr. Zuberi start moaning, telling Millies to suck his black cock harder, I looked to see her lips almost at the base of his cock then he moved her head back so just the head of his cock was in her mouth and her cheeks hollowed as she sucked. In just a minute I could see Millie start to swallow his cum, swallowing several times until she had drained his black ball's of every drop of his black cum.
Mr. Madiba had his cock out stroking it, precum dripping from his piss hole as Millie finished licking Mr. Zuberi's cock and ball's clean Mr. Madiba told her here Mrs. Moore, another black cock for you to suck and worship. I was shocked as my white wife crawled to Mr. Madiba on her hands and knees, cum from Mr. Zuberie's cock still on her lips.
Getting between Mr. Madibas legs Mills held her mouth open as he slapped her cheeks and lips with his cock, then put the head in her mouth and slid several inches down her throat. As he started fucking her mouth he looked at me, said Harold, I just wanted to show Mr.Anjani and Mr. Zuberi just how much of a whore for African cock she has become, when I called her this morning and told her to come to your office and what to wear, she asked why, I told her to thank some African cocks in front of her husband, then asked me if I had any idea what her reply was? I told him no, laughing said she asked how many would be there. Went on to say that he told her if he had 50 African cocks for her to thank, she would without hesitation.
While Mr. Madiba was telling me this, I noticed Millie was rapidly bobby her mouth up and down Madibas cock, squeezing his balls with 1 hand and pumping his cock with the other. Looking at the other 2 black men, Madiba told them see how eager Mrs. Moore is to get another mouthful of superior African seed.
Watching Millie sucking, no worshiping the African cock in her mouth, I knew she had reached the point that whatever the African men told her to do, she would.
Maybe 20 minutes passed before Mr. Madiba held Millies's head, told her to squeeze her lips behind his cock head and suck. Then she was swallowing her third load of cum in less than an hour.
The look on her face as she swallowed told me Madiba was right, she would suck 100 African cocks to get their superior African seed, that she seemed to be addicted to.
Once Mr. Madiba finished cumming, Millie let his cock go soft in her mouth, I could see her cunt was dripping wet wanting a hard cock in it. Mr. Madiba pulled his dick out of her mouth and told her to dress, I sat watching her knowing she would obey his every word. When Millie was dressed Mr. Madiba told me to take my wife home, shave her legs and cunt, also her ass hole, don't leave a hair. Then told Millie to not over dress, be ready at 7pm to be picked up and there's a surprise for her that she will enjoy.
On our way home I asked Millie if there was a problem with us I should know about? She spun her head and almost screamed NO, why would you ask that? I told her because of the way she went after the African cocks, like they meant more to her than anything.
Millie immediately said she has to act that way to impress the African managers and keep them interested in her for my job to be secure. Went on to tell me yes she does enjoy it, especially eating their cum, but she would prefer a shot glass of my cum to a gallon of their
's any day. Proceeded to unzip my short's and pull my dick out, leaned over and started sucking me off as I drove. After swallowing my cum, Millie kissed me on the cheek and held my until we got home.
Once home she had 3 hours to get ready for her night at Madibs estate with unknown African men. Sitting on the side of our tub, Millie stretched her legs out for me to remove any hairs with Nair, rubbing her legs from shield to her waist with Nair, I then coated her cunt with it, being careful not to get any cream inside her lips, bending over she reached behind her and spread her cheeks and I rubbed Nair up and down her ass crack, making sure I coated any hairs around her ass hole.
While the Nair was doing its thing, I gave Millie a Vanilla flavored ******* to clean her out, knowing she would be ass fucked and probably fed cocks to suck clean after. After about 15 minutes, Millie put on her shower cap to keep her hair dry and got into shower to wash off the Nair and hair, rinsing it all off, she got out and I started drying her off then the ******* started to make it uncomfortable, so she sat on toilet and evacuated 90% liquid and rest crap. I told her step back into shower and used hand held to rinse her ass off, making sure there was nothing in her crack. I also used the handheld to douche her cunt , making sure it was clean.
Getting out of shower Millie went to her vanity and started on her makeup and I got her outfit ready. She had told me Madiba had called while I was getting our drinks, told her what to wear, sheer silver stockings, silver 6" CFM open toe heels, silver garter belt and a silver shelf bra. Once she had put the items on, I adjusted her tits on the shelf bra, making sure her nipples were fully exposed. I asked her which dress, she gave me a look and said this is it. Then she pulled out a sheer, red, mid thigh wrap that covered nothing and showed everything.
At 6:45 I helped her down the stairs, 6" spike heels and carpeted steps are dangerous, getting her down I fixed her a Gray Goose and ice and myself a bourbon on the rocks looking at my wife I wondered if she would ever give up African cocks and go home with me when contract ended, or would she stay in Africa and keep being a white whore for the African elite.
Right at 7pm the doorbell rang, Millie went and opened the door and a smirking Mr. Ajala, Madiba's limo driver stood their drooling at Millie. Looking at me but speaking to her he said he is here to take you to Mr. Madibas and his friends and others while looking at me with the smirk that said your white wife will be well fucked by black cocks tonight.
Picking up her small travel bag, it had make up, extra thigh highs and perfume in it, she kissed me on the lips, said I love you, turned and walked out the door. I stood watching as Ajala put his hand on her bare ass and squeezed it
Millie got into back then they drove off, I made a stronger ******* then locked up the house and went to bed knowing I wouldn't get much sleep as I thought about what was being done to my wife.
I must have fallen asleep for then next thing I knew was the sun beating on my face waking me up, looking at the clock I saw it was 9:30 and Millie wasn't home . getting up I went down and unlocked the front door, then showered and laid back down naked. I must have dozed off because I woke up from the sound of the front gate opening, looking out our bedroom window I saw Madibas limo pulling into court yard then stop in front of the door. After about 15 minutes Millie got out the front passenger door, which was unusual. I noticed she didn't have her bra on or her red throw and her thigh highs were around her ankles as she walked to the house, as she came in the limo drove off.
I got back into bed and pretended to be asleep when she walked into room. she stopped and looked at me then leaned down and kissed my fore head. "Waking up" I tried to kiss her on the lips, but she pulled back told me not yet, she had just sucked Ajalas cock and still had his cum in her mouth, said Madiba told her to suck his limo driver off on the way home, keep his cum in my mouth and kiss you. She said I won't do that to you.
Being naked I could see bruises and bite marks on her tits, under her arms then noticed how red her ass was, her cunt was a deep red and swollen. Then I noticed scratch marks on her sides and outside thighs, asked her about them, Millie told me she would explain later, after she showers, douches, and brushes her teeth a couple times.
As she turned towards bathroom, she looked at me, said I need you to make love to me, not fuck me, that was done all night and went into shower.
Ill post what happened that night and how she got the scratches next, with mom narrating as I type

I had to go to South Africa for business so I took Kim treating her to a holiday , we’ve were so welcomed especially from the CEO who took a liking to Kim , one lunch time he came over to me telling me how lovely she is and could he take her out for dinner , he explained that there was an evening session for managers so she will be alone and I would be free , Kim was excited and got dressed to ******* , I ventured to my meeting as Kim met the CEO in the foyer .

All through the session I fantasised in what they would be doing knowing Kim’s love for black men , we finished up around 10 pm so returned to our suite, hoping I would walk in and kim telling me how the evening went .

The room was empty but smell of expensive aftershave was in the air , getting a ******* from the bar I heard noises , standing still listening I learnt it was coming from the bedroom , opened the door to see kim bouncing on one huge black cock , they didn’t stop just kept going as I got closer he shouted , fuck your wifes a total slut for black cock , thanks for bringing her , I stood and watched for ages as he fucked her, later when they had finished we three had a ******* , he asked if she could go out again while your hear , I would like her to meet a couple of my good friend and kim is extremely keen hope you don’t mind , being my CEO I couldn’t say no .

Kim can tell you that story xxx

Hi all , steve encouraged me to tell my story.

firstly I loved South Africa a little scary but beautiful, it eased a little meeting Jacob who then introduced me to his personal secretary, Dawn an English woman around 53 very elegant who took me around showing me the city , our conversation was enlightening and she became a friend plus she knew I had spent a night with Jacob.

after a lunch she took me to a beautiful shopping centre and we headed to a Victoria secret shop , she was instructed to buy me new underwear, explaining Jacob wanted me looking extremely sexy and erotic for my next meeting , Dawn chose some lovely out fits plus I looked unbelievable.

we mooched around the rest of the day then she took me back to my hotel , she kissed me telling me enjoy my evening , later when Steve came in I showed him the outfits and of course we ended up in bed ,

The following morning at breakfast Jacob came in telling us that Dawn was picking me up later today , smiling he told me to be dressed , we both knew what he meant, Jacob leant over to Steve , I’ll bring her back for breakfast in the morning.

Dawn picked me up around 5 , she told me I looked fantastic, hope your ready for some fun , I told her I was always ready for a black man , laughing Dawn said men .

we arrived at Jacobs penthouse which overlooked the city she kissed me telling me they won’t be long enjoy , just as she had left in walked Jacob with two other black men , Jacob kissed me and introduced me to Ray and Floyd who in turn kissed me , they were very nice and good looking, we chatted and drank then Jacob removed my gown showing of my new underwear, turning to both men , told you guys she is fucking hot , one by one took turns feeling me up I was now in the mood , Jacob left the room retuning totally naked and displaying a huge hard on , he held me tight , baby we are going to fuck you all night so start sucking my cock showing the boys how good you are .

He sat on the lounge legs open I immediately went down on his cock and the other two started to feel me up , soon we were all naked , seeing the other cocks got me so hot as they were so thick , long and jet black , one was so veiny but all three were rock hard , we never got to the bedroom as they took turns fucking me in the lounge room , after a couple of hours all three gave me a cum bath then Jacob told me to go shower and get ready for the next session, that evening I had three showers .

EReally hot is there a part 2 so enjoyed your story
There was one extra special evening I had , Jacob had several pictures off naked Africa warriors in his study , he told me they were part of his upbringing , me being interested he asked if I would like to meet one or two as he could organise , not being sure , but I would love to meet them though. back at the hotel I told Steve , he was hesitant because of catching anything .

steve spoke to Jacob the next day and got assurance that the men he would bring in are clean and very healthy but extremely horny and love fucking white women , so an evening was set .

Dressed in my new underwear I nervously waited , Jacob was in the kitchen telling me to relax it will be one hell of a night for you , buzzer went off , Jacob let them in , oh my god they looked so scary , tall jet black men in robes , faces , chests and arms covered in white dots . Jacob greeted them then pointed to me , she’s all yours , with that they removed there robes , wow , muscles with thick thighs and huge cocks , feeling wet and ready I removed my underwear as I walked towards them , one picked me up , carried me to the bedroom threw me on the bed , then they did things to my body , such as sucked my toes , neck , ass , both face fucked me before they took turns fucking every hole I had , not finished before they double fucked me , then made me eat both loads and clean up before they put there robes back on thanked Jacob and left. Just to let you know I found it hard to walk for two days . Xxxxxx

When are you bring your mrs to cape town again?
From a blk Cape Townian
Well ray lee, I'm in Cape Town in June.I want to suck black cocks while I'm there.I am a sexy white crossdresser who, when dolled up has an overwhelming desire to be with BLACK men and to satisfy them orally! I love sucking big BLACK cocks! Are you hung? Big and BLACK? Want to hook up? Let me know. skippertee@comcast.net

View media item 28284 I am a South African born and bread and love to read stories of expats that work in Africa and there white wives get seduced into fucking black cock. This is one of my fantasies that I get a job in one of our neighboring countries and my wife get seduced to fuck lots of black African cocks. If only dreams can come true !!!! Would love to have it happen to me and see my wife's prim and proper white pussy being used by big black cock .Big very dark strong powerful African men using my wife's pussy to please them and full her with cum .
She does not know yet that I want her to get black fucked . Her white pussy is still untouched by BBC.Any African interested to help get fantasy real?
Mmmm iam also from south africa.just love alk the bbc here.mmmm love being a slut for them

Finally got a chance to write more about my parents Harold & Millie, and their 5 years in Nambia, West Africa
Mom has been gone since last Friday with 2 diplomats from the African nation of Nambia. She will start narrating as I type. We left off with mom getting home from Mr. Madiba's the next day, with scratches on her legs, ass, back and sides.
I always feel a little embarrassed when I talk with Ken about our life in Namibia and since we have been home, I know he and Ralyn are in the IR lifestyle also, but it is still embarrassing. Even though I am 63, I am still addicted to African men and their cocks, hence this past weekend with the 2 Namibian diplomats and a couple of their sons at a private estate outside of DC. That weekend is for another time since Ken insists on me telling all, lol his mom is such a slut, 1 thing I will say is that both Diplomats insisted that the next time they are here, I'm to bring my ******* in law Ralyn with me for their pleasure.
Now on with the night at Mr. Madibas when I came home with scratches all over me and depressed. After kissing Harold goodbye for the night, I walked to the limo with Mr. Ajala beside me with his hand on my bare ass, I noticed he turned to Harold and smiled with a smirk as he slid his fingers into my ass crack. Getting into the back of the limo, he pinched my nipples, told me to sit with my legs spread so he can see my married white cunt.
Getting to Mr. Madibas estate, Mr. Whale opened limo door for me, as I stepped out, my legs spread and gave a perfect view of my wet cunt to him and 3 security guards. The guards then proceeded to pat me down, which was just an excuse to feel me up since I just had heels, thigh highs and sheer shelf bra on. After "assuring" them selves that I was not hideing a weapon, they escorted me into the mansion, walking between them I felt wet nose's bumping my ass cheeks and a tongue licking my ass crack. Looking back I saw 2 of Mr. Madibas very large German Sheppard guard dogs following me.
Once inside I was escorted to the large sitting room where I saw 8 very black men in business suits that I had not met in the year I have been 1 of Mr. Madibas Married White American whores, having been fucked by several dozen African business men from Namibia and other African countries, I thought I had met all of the associates of Mr. Madiba, apparently not.
I was placed beside Mr. Madiba in the center of the room facing the men, he immediately put his arm around my neck and lifted my left tit, asking the men what they thought of his married white slut then pinching my nipple. One man asked if he might suck on the pink nipple and the other 8 then asked to do the same. I was told to walk to the men where they took turns sucking, pincing, pulling and slapping my tits, all leaving their mark on my tits.
Once each man had felt and sucked my nipples, Mr. Madiba told the men it was time for Mrs. Moore to start the evening off by sucking each of us off and swallowing our seed to thank us for her allowing her the honor of sucking our cocks, fucking her and allowing her to put on a show for them. Mom
Each man stood, undid his pants and let them drop to floor, I started with the gentleman on my left, going to my knees and licking his cock and balls then slipping my mouth over the head and started bobbing and sucking. For the next hour I sucked off the 8 Africans, swallowing the mouth full of seed they fed me and then after their cocks got soft in my mouth, I thanked each for letting me suck their wonderful cocks and swallowing their seed.
Getting to my feet, Mr. Madiba told me to go brush my teeth and rinse my mouth out very good, I said but I so enjoy savoring the taste of your seed, was told not to worry I would be given several more mouth full tonight.
Coming back from brushing and rinsing I noticed a frame of some type had been placed in the center of the room. Mr. Madiba walked me to it told me to lie face down, then proceeded to secure my wrists to the front legs, then moved each of my feet forward and secured them to the wrist straps. I noticed I was about 3 feet off the floor, from the position I was in my ass was ****** up and out, exposing my cunt and ass hole fully. My tits hung thru 2 holes in bench giving full access to my nipples, and my chin was resting on a pad making my mouth point straight forward.
I thought this is similar to the time I was tied over a table and fucked by several sons of African business men, so I wasn't worried, until Mr. Madiba leaned down and whispered in my ear that tonight my training as a complete white whore would be complete and told me to act like this was my first time licked my ear and snapped his fingers. From my position I could see the faces of the other black men, all were smirking at me and stroking their cocks.
Laying there strapped down, I thought I heard clicking coming across the floor, then 1 of Mr. Madibas guard dogs was in front of me and started licking my face, Mr. Madiba leaned down, slid his hand across my ass and fingered my cunt and ass, then said and now Mrs. Moore, your final degradation is about to begin and after you will be a full married white whore for African men.
Then it hit me, his dogs were going to fuck me, in front of the men I screamed no, not the dogs, don't let them fuck me, I'm begging you don't make me fuck dogs, not with all these men watching. The African men just laughed, Mr. Madiba said they will do more to you than just fuck your cunt. With that said he snapped his fingers told me they are very well trained in the art of fucking married white women as you know, then I felt paws on my ass and a dog's belly pushing against me, then a hard object hitting against my cunt before finding my hole and slipping in.
I just screamed and cried, I didn't want this but couldn't stop the dog from fucking me, I felt a cock pressing against my lips and just opened my mouth and let it in There I was getting fucked by a dog and throat fucked by a black African and others laughing at me. Each man used my mouth as Mr. Madibas 3 large German Sheppard's fucked me, before the first dog finished Cummings in me and his knot shrinking, I had a tremendous orgasm like I never had befor.
My cunt was spasming around the dog's cock, milking the cum out of it, my legs were quivering so much I wouldn't have been able to stand, and I almost *******, not even realizing I had sucked off the black cock in my mouth and swallowed his cum.
After the dog pulled his cock out of me, Mr. Madiba held a ******* with a straw in front of me which I eagerly sucked down, causing 1 African to say, now that's a sign of a great cock sucker. I was still breathing heavy, trying to convince myself that being fucked by the dog didn't give me the climax of a lifetime, by the time I was close to normal, Mr. Madiba whispered to me that the 2nd guard dog was coming to fuck me.
The revulsion kicked in again but not as strong as before the first dog, 2 of the African businessmen stood in front of me rubbed their dicks on my lips and face, leaving streaks of precum then both slipped the heads of their dicks in my mouth.
Nursing on the 2 cock heads, I felt a cold nose touch my cunt, then paws on my hips and fur against my ass and the rapid hitting of the dogs' cock trying to enter my cunt and after several tries, I felt the 2nd k9 cock slip up my cunt and start fucking me.,I didn't expect to get turned on so quick from the dog fucking me but when I heard Mr. Madiba tell the others, look the white whore loves dog cocks fucking her, her hips are moving back to get more of its cock in her cunt.
I knew he was right as I was building to another huge climax, I realized that after being fucked by 1 dog, I was wanting the 2nd dog to fuck me like the first one. While the 2nd dog fucked me, the men were taking turns using my mouth to get off, each of the 8 men fucked my throat and squirted a huge amount of cum in my mouth while I swallowed and then thanked them.
As the dog fucked me, I could feel a climax building and the dog was fucking me harder and faster, Mr. Madiba told me to get ready for my second load of dog cum in my white cunt, reached under and pinched, pulled my nipples as another African filled my mouth with cum.
After the dog and I climaxed, the dog filling my cunt with its cum a servant came in and pulled the dog off me and led it outside. The men then started fucking me, taking turns fucking my cunt, nutting in me then moving to my mouth for me to suck them clean. After the 4th black man fucked me and had me clean his cock, Mr. Madiba asked if I could taste the difference between the dog cum and human cum. It hit me that when the men fucked my dog cum filled cunt, their cocks would be coated with dog cum when I sucked them clean. I told him no it tasted the same he laughed said I guess you need to test dog cum straight from the cock.
As I knelt in front of them a servant brought another guard dog in, Mr. Madiba took the leash moved dog in front of me, commanded it to lay which it did, as it rolled over I saw its cock was out of the sheath and getting hard.
Mr. Madiba put his hand on the back of my head and pushed it down, telling the men Mrs. Moore will suck any cock to get a mouth full of cum. I whimpered as he said that, took the dogs cock in my hand as Mr. Madiba said suck it Mrs. Moore, my friends want to see your married white mouth full of its cum.
As I sucked the German Sheppard's cock, I felt Mr. Madiba slip fingers in my ass, then his cock pushed in me, all 10" , I heard him say Mrs. Moore will take any cock, as long as it's a black cock in all 3 of her white holes, won't you Mrs. Moore? I mumbled around the dogs cock yes and kept sucking.
After several minutes of Mr. Madiba fucking my ass he pulled out and I felt paws on me, then another guard dog was pushing it's cock into my open ass hole, it wasn't the first time I had been fucked in the ass by a dog and it made me hotter.
After several minutes of sucking the dogs cock he started to wimpier and thrust its cock deeper in my throat. Then I tasted the first spurt as he started cumming, swallowing as fast as I could but some still leaked out between its cock and my lips.
The 8 African men were laughing, smirking saying Madiba, how do you get these white American wives to suck and fuck your dogs, look at the whore swallowing dog cum like it's expensive Brandy.
Mr. Madiba smirked told them get the white wives addicted to African cocks and they will do anything you tell them, let me show you what I mean.
He then unstrapped me, told me to get up, when I was standing in front of him he pushed me to my knees, ordered me to lean my head back and open my mouth, he put his hands on either side of my head. Then pushed his cock head in my mouth, pulled it back an inch and told me to hold it and started pissing, telling me to swallow. Holding my head I couldn't move away, and had to swallow Mr. Madibas piss, although it wasn't the first time he used me this way to entertain other African men, I was surprised he did it that night.
When he stopped pissing he told me to suck his cock head clean which I did, he told me to get up then said that concludes tonight's fun, Mrs. Moore will be returned to her husband within the hour as she is, after thanking Mr. Ajala for bringing her to us to be our entertainment. The men dressed and left, but not before asking Mr. Madiba if he was willing to loan Mrs. Moore out to them?. Mr. Madiba said that can be arranged with advanced notification.
After the men left , he called Mr. Ajala in from another room, Mr. Madiba told him Mrs. Moore is going to thank you for delivering her to me tonight. With that Mr. Ajala dropped his shorts sat in a chair and spread his legs wide and with a smirk shook his dick at me, said come get it. I crawled to him and took his dick in my mouth and started sucking. After a few minutes he put his feet on the arms of the chair, told me to suck his black balls. Slipping my mouth off his cock I slid my tongue down his cock and started licking his balls, after taking both in my mouth a few minutes, he slid his ass closer to the edge of the seat, smirked and told me ,you know what to do. I slid my tongue down to his ass hole and started licking around the opening, I still had a hand on his cock stroking it.
After several minutes, he told me to get my mouth back on his cock, almost as soon as my lips closed around the back of the head, he started filling my mouth with cum. Making sure I got every drop of his cum, I let his cock go soft in my mouth before getting up.
Once I was standing Mr. Madiba told him to return me to my husband, I walked in our home with just my heels on, upstairs I found Harold asleep ,laying naked on top of covers. I noticed his cock was semi hard and there was a puddle of cum on his tummy. Trying not to wake him I lick the cum up then went to shower and crawled into bed naked.
After telling this mom was pretty hot, told dad come on, I can tell Ken about our years in Africa, but Ill be dammed if I'm going to let him watch me fuck you, took dads hand and led him to their bedroom.

Finally got a chance to write more about my parents Harold & Millie, and their 5 years in Nambia, West Africa
Mom has been gone since last Friday with 2 diplomats from the African nation of Nambia. She will start narrating as I type. We left off with mom getting home from Mr. Madiba's the next day, with scratches on her legs, ass, back and sides.
I always feel a little embarrassed when I talk with Ken about our life in Namibia and since we have been home, I know he and Ralyn are in the IR lifestyle also, but it is still embarrassing. Even though I am 63, I am still addicted to African men and their cocks, hence this past weekend with the 2 Namibian diplomats and a couple of their sons at a private estate outside of DC. That weekend is for another time since Ken insists on me telling all, lol his mom is such a slut, 1 thing I will say is that both Diplomats insisted that the next time they are here, I'm to bring my ******* in law Ralyn with me for their pleasure.
Now on with the night at Mr. Madibas when I came home with scratches all over me and depressed. After kissing Harold goodbye for the night, I walked to the limo with Mr. Ajala beside me with his hand on my bare ass, I noticed he turned to Harold and smiled with a smirk as he slid his fingers into my ass crack. Getting into the back of the limo, he pinched my nipples, told me to sit with my legs spread so he can see my married white cunt.
Getting to Mr. Madibas estate, Mr. Whale opened limo door for me, as I stepped out, my legs spread and gave a perfect view of my wet cunt to him and 3 security guards. The guards then proceeded to pat me down, which was just an excuse to feel me up since I just had heels, thigh highs and sheer shelf bra on. After "assuring" them selves that I was not hideing a weapon, they escorted me into the mansion, walking between them I felt wet nose's bumping my ass cheeks and a tongue licking my ass crack. Looking back I saw 2 of Mr. Madibas very large German Sheppard guard dogs following me.
Once inside I was escorted to the large sitting room where I saw 8 very black men in business suits that I had not met in the year I have been 1 of Mr. Madibas Married White American whores, having been fucked by several dozen African business men from Namibia and other African countries, I thought I had met all of the associates of Mr. Madiba, apparently not.
I was placed beside Mr. Madiba in the center of the room facing the men, he immediately put his arm around my neck and lifted my left tit, asking the men what they thought of his married white slut then pinching my nipple. One man asked if he might suck on the pink nipple and the other 8 then asked to do the same. I was told to walk to the men where they took turns sucking, pincing, pulling and slapping my tits, all leaving their mark on my tits.
Once each man had felt and sucked my nipples, Mr. Madiba told the men it was time for Mrs. Moore to start the evening off by sucking each of us off and swallowing our seed to thank us for her allowing her the honor of sucking our cocks, fucking her and allowing her to put on a show for them. Mom
Each man stood, undid his pants and let them drop to floor, I started with the gentleman on my left, going to my knees and licking his cock and balls then slipping my mouth over the head and started bobbing and sucking. For the next hour I sucked off the 8 Africans, swallowing the mouth full of seed they fed me and then after their cocks got soft in my mouth, I thanked each for letting me suck their wonderful cocks and swallowing their seed.
Getting to my feet, Mr. Madiba told me to go brush my teeth and rinse my mouth out very good, I said but I so enjoy savoring the taste of your seed, was told not to worry I would be given several more mouth full tonight.
Coming back from brushing and rinsing I noticed a frame of some type had been placed in the center of the room. Mr. Madiba walked me to it told me to lie face down, then proceeded to secure my wrists to the front legs, then moved each of my feet forward and secured them to the wrist straps. I noticed I was about 3 feet off the floor, from the position I was in my ass was ****** up and out, exposing my cunt and ass hole fully. My tits hung thru 2 holes in bench giving full access to my nipples, and my chin was resting on a pad making my mouth point straight forward.
I thought this is similar to the time I was tied over a table and fucked by several sons of African business men, so I wasn't worried, until Mr. Madiba leaned down and whispered in my ear that tonight my training as a complete white whore would be complete and told me to act like this was my first time licked my ear and snapped his fingers. From my position I could see the faces of the other black men, all were smirking at me and stroking their cocks.
Laying there strapped down, I thought I heard clicking coming across the floor, then 1 of Mr. Madibas guard dogs was in front of me and started licking my face, Mr. Madiba leaned down, slid his hand across my ass and fingered my cunt and ass, then said and now Mrs. Moore, your final degradation is about to begin and after you will be a full married white whore for African men.
Then it hit me, his dogs were going to fuck me, in front of the men I screamed no, not the dogs, don't let them fuck me, I'm begging you don't make me fuck dogs, not with all these men watching. The African men just laughed, Mr. Madiba said they will do more to you than just fuck your cunt. With that said he snapped his fingers told me they are very well trained in the art of fucking married white women as you know, then I felt paws on my ass and a dog's belly pushing against me, then a hard object hitting against my cunt before finding my hole and slipping in.
I just screamed and cried, I didn't want this but couldn't stop the dog from fucking me, I felt a cock pressing against my lips and just opened my mouth and let it in There I was getting fucked by a dog and throat fucked by a black African and others laughing at me. Each man used my mouth as Mr. Madibas 3 large German Sheppard's fucked me, before the first dog finished Cummings in me and his knot shrinking, I had a tremendous orgasm like I never had befor.
My cunt was spasming around the dog's cock, milking the cum out of it, my legs were quivering so much I wouldn't have been able to stand, and I almost *******, not even realizing I had sucked off the black cock in my mouth and swallowed his cum.
After the dog pulled his cock out of me, Mr. Madiba held a ******* with a straw in front of me which I eagerly sucked down, causing 1 African to say, now that's a sign of a great cock sucker. I was still breathing heavy, trying to convince myself that being fucked by the dog didn't give me the climax of a lifetime, by the time I was close to normal, Mr. Madiba whispered to me that the 2nd guard dog was coming to fuck me.
The revulsion kicked in again but not as strong as before the first dog, 2 of the African businessmen stood in front of me rubbed their dicks on my lips and face, leaving streaks of precum then both slipped the heads of their dicks in my mouth.
Nursing on the 2 cock heads, I felt a cold nose touch my cunt, then paws on my hips and fur against my ass and the rapid hitting of the dogs' cock trying to enter my cunt and after several tries, I felt the 2nd k9 cock slip up my cunt and start fucking me.,I didn't expect to get turned on so quick from the dog fucking me but when I heard Mr. Madiba tell the others, look the white whore loves dog cocks fucking her, her hips are moving back to get more of its cock in her cunt.
I knew he was right as I was building to another huge climax, I realized that after being fucked by 1 dog, I was wanting the 2nd dog to fuck me like the first one. While the 2nd dog fucked me, the men were taking turns using my mouth to get off, each of the 8 men fucked my throat and squirted a huge amount of cum in my mouth while I swallowed and then thanked them.
As the dog fucked me, I could feel a climax building and the dog was fucking me harder and faster, Mr. Madiba told me to get ready for my second load of dog cum in my white cunt, reached under and pinched, pulled my nipples as another African filled my mouth with cum.
After the dog and I climaxed, the dog filling my cunt with its cum a servant came in and pulled the dog off me and led it outside. The men then started fucking me, taking turns fucking my cunt, nutting in me then moving to my mouth for me to suck them clean. After the 4th black man fucked me and had me clean his cock, Mr. Madiba asked if I could taste the difference between the dog cum and human cum. It hit me that when the men fucked my dog cum filled cunt, their cocks would be coated with dog cum when I sucked them clean. I told him no it tasted the same he laughed said I guess you need to test dog cum straight from the cock.
As I knelt in front of them a servant brought another guard dog in, Mr. Madiba took the leash moved dog in front of me, commanded it to lay which it did, as it rolled over I saw its cock was out of the sheath and getting hard.
Mr. Madiba put his hand on the back of my head and pushed it down, telling the men Mrs. Moore will suck any cock to get a mouth full of cum. I whimpered as he said that, took the dogs cock in my hand as Mr. Madiba said suck it Mrs. Moore, my friends want to see your married white mouth full of its cum.
As I sucked the German Sheppard's cock, I felt Mr. Madiba slip fingers in my ass, then his cock pushed in me, all 10" , I heard him say Mrs. Moore will take any cock, as long as it's a black cock in all 3 of her white holes, won't you Mrs. Moore? I mumbled around the dogs cock yes and kept sucking.
After several minutes of Mr. Madiba fucking my ass he pulled out and I felt paws on me, then another guard dog was pushing it's cock into my open ass hole, it wasn't the first time I had been fucked in the ass by a dog and it made me hotter.
After several minutes of sucking the dogs cock he started to wimpier and thrust its cock deeper in my throat. Then I tasted the first spurt as he started cumming, swallowing as fast as I could but some still leaked out between its cock and my lips.
The 8 African men were laughing, smirking saying Madiba, how do you get these white American wives to suck and fuck your dogs, look at the whore swallowing dog cum like it's expensive Brandy.
Mr. Madiba smirked told them get the white wives addicted to African cocks and they will do anything you tell them, let me show you what I mean.
He then unstrapped me, told me to get up, when I was standing in front of him he pushed me to my knees, ordered me to lean my head back and open my mouth, he put his hands on either side of my head. Then pushed his cock head in my mouth, pulled it back an inch and told me to hold it and started pissing, telling me to swallow. Holding my head I couldn't move away, and had to swallow Mr. Madibas piss, although it wasn't the first time he used me this way to entertain other African men, I was surprised he did it that night.
When he stopped pissing he told me to suck his cock head clean which I did, he told me to get up then said that concludes tonight's fun, Mrs. Moore will be returned to her husband within the hour as she is, after thanking Mr. Ajala for bringing her to us to be our entertainment. The men dressed and left, but not before asking Mr. Madiba if he was willing to loan Mrs. Moore out to them?. Mr. Madiba said that can be arranged with advanced notification.
After the men left , he called Mr. Ajala in from another room, Mr. Madiba told him Mrs. Moore is going to thank you for delivering her to me tonight. With that Mr. Ajala dropped his shorts sat in a chair and spread his legs wide and with a smirk shook his dick at me, said come get it. I crawled to him and took his dick in my mouth and started sucking. After a few minutes he put his feet on the arms of the chair, told me to suck his black balls. Slipping my mouth off his cock I slid my tongue down his cock and started licking his balls, after taking both in my mouth a few minutes, he slid his ass closer to the edge of the seat, smirked and told me ,you know what to do. I slid my tongue down to his ass hole and started licking around the opening, I still had a hand on his cock stroking it.
After several minutes, he told me to get my mouth back on his cock, almost as soon as my lips closed around the back of the head, he started filling my mouth with cum. Making sure I got every drop of his cum, I let his cock go soft in my mouth before getting up.
Once I was standing Mr. Madiba told him to return me to my husband, I walked in our home with just my heels on, upstairs I found Harold asleep ,laying naked on top of covers. I noticed his cock was semi hard and there was a puddle of cum on his tummy. Trying not to wake him I lick the cum up then went to shower and crawled into bed naked.
After telling this mom was pretty hot, told dad come on, I can tell Ken about our years in Africa, but Ill be dammed if I'm going to let him watch me fuck you, took dads hand and led him to their bedroom.
fuck... i came in the middle of this story... when i continued to read it to the end, i came again...

Oh wow,what a story..Is this a fantasy,or it happened to you for real?

After a weekend of great sex with Millie, Monday to Friday came too quick and I knew Millie would be going to Madibas home that night, getting to work I went to my office and started on a few problems at a plant in northern Namibia near the Angolan border. While I was going over the reports, Mr. Madiba walked in with his boss and vice CEO of the company, Mr. Anjani and his assistant Mr. Zuberi. The 3 black men had smirks on their face's as they sat on the couch in the room and Mr. Madiba sat in a side chair then told me to order drinks for them, I took their order and called the cafe on the first floor, as I was giving them the order, he told me to order a ******* for myself and a couple Kalua and creams. That stopped me, Millies ******* was Kalua and cream and just as I started to ask why, Millie walked into my office dressed hot and revealing, Mr. Madiba got up, put his arm around Mille and introduced her to the other 2 men with his right hand cupping her tit thru her sheer blouse, looking at me he told me he had informed Mr. Anjani and Mr. Zuberi of Millies oral talent's and they insisted they meet her when they come in today, and had dressed to perfection as instructed. I looked at her again and clearly saw her nipples and the pink of her aureole prominently displayed, looking at her mini skirt I could see the outline of her thigh high tops, but saw no panty line or thong line in her tight skirt.
After introduction's which included Mr. Madiba making sure the 2 men knew Mille was my wife and pinching her nipple's he directed her to sit between the 2 black men on the couch. As she sat her skirt rode up over her stocking tops exposing bare white thigh to them, Mr. Anjani laid his hand on Mille's bare thigh, smirked at me and spoke to her saying he understands she has some very good talent's. At that Mr. Madiba told me to lock the door and draw the blinds, while I did this Mr. Zuberi, leaned towards Millie and started kissing her as Mr. Anjani slid his hand further up her legs to her cunt and smiled when he felt she had no panties on. Watching from my desk, I could see Mr. Anjani slip 2 fingers into Millies's cunt and start finger fucking her, by then Mr. Zuberi had Millie's blouse open and her tit's exposed and was pinching her nipples Mr. Madiba then told her to stand and do a strip for them, watching as she got up, I was told to put on some African drum music, as the bass began to throb, Millie started to strip for the men and me but mainly for the 3 black men. Millie's dancing got hotter as she stripped, dropping her skirt she shook her ass at the men in tune with the throbbing beat of the drum's. The 2 men made comments such as she's made to be a black mans cum dump, and Madiba you said she live to ******* blk cum.
When Millie was dancing in just her heels and thigh high's, flashing her wedding rings at them and bouncing her 38dd tit's, nipple's hard and swollen, Mr. Madiba told her to show Mr. Ajani her special talent, strutting to stand in front of him, she eased down to her knees, between his legs then reached and unzipped his pants pulled them down to his knees, leaning forward she took his dick in her hand and lowered her mouth to the head, licked off some pre cum and slid her lip's down several inches' and started bobbing her head up and down. Both men started to undress as we watched Millie sucking cock, all three making comments about my wife's cock sucking skills and are looking forward to this weekend's party at Mr. Anjani's home with Millie as the entertainment. Watching Mr. Anjani grip Millies's head with his hand's he looked at me, smirked told me to watch my wife try to swallow all of his African baby seed and started cumming in her mouth, I watched as she tried to swallow all of it but there was so much cum it started leaking out her nose and between her lips and his cock making her ******* some. After a couple minute's he allowed Millies's mouth to slip off his cock, wiped cum on her face and told her to lick him clean.
Getting between Mr. Madibas legs Mills held her mouth open as he slapped her cheeks and lips with his cock, then put the head in her mouth and slid several inches down her throat. As he started fucking her mouth he looked at me, said Harold, I just wanted to show Mr.Anjani and Mr. Zuberi just how much of a whore for African cock she has become, when I called her this morning and told her to come to your office and what to wear, she asked why, I told her to thank some African cocks in front of her husband, then asked me if I had any idea what her reply was? I told him no, laughing said she asked how many would be there. Went on to say that he told her if he had 50 African cocks for her to thank she would without hesitation.
Watching Millie sucking, no worshiping the African cock in her mouth, I knew she had reached the point that what ever the African men told her to do, she would.
Maybe 20 minutes passed before Mr. Madiba held Millie's head, told her to squeeze her lips behind his cock head and suck. Then she was swallowing her third load of cum in less than an hour.
Millie immediately said she has to act that way to impress the African managers and keep them interested in her for my job to be secure. Went on to tell me yes she does enjoy it, especially eating their cum, but she would prefer a shot glass of my cum to a gallon of theirs's any day. Proceeded to unzip my short's and pull my dick out, leaned over and started sucking me off as I drove. After swallowing my cum, Millie kissed me on the cheek and held my dick until we got home.
Once home she had 3 hours to get ready for her night at Madibs estate with unknown African men. Sitting on the side of our tub, Millie stretched her legs out for me to remove any hairs with Nair, rubbing her legs from feet to her waist with Nair, I then coated her cunt with it, being careful not to get any cream inside her lips, bending over she reached behind her and spread her cheeks and I rubbed Nair up and down her ass crack, making sure I coated any hairs around her ass hole.
While the Nair was doing its thing, I gave Millie a Vanilla flavored ******* to clean her out, knowing she would be ass fucked and probably fed cocks to suck clean after. After about 15 minutes, Millie put on her shower cap to keep her hair dry and got into shower to wash off the Nair and hair, rinsing it all off, she got out and I started drying her off then the ******* started to make it uncomfortable, so she sat on toilet and evacuated 90% liquid and rest crap. I told her step back into shower and used hand held to rinse her ass off, making sure there was nothing in her crack. I also used the hand held to douche her cunt , making sure it was clean.
At 6:45 I helped her down the stairs, 6" spike heels and carpeted steps are dangerous, getting her down I fixed her a Gray Goose and ice and myself a bourbon on the rocks looking at my wife I wondered if she would ever give up African cocks and go home with me when contract ended, or would she stay in Africa and keep being a white whore for the African elite.
Right at 7pm the door bell rang, Millie went and opened the door and a smirking Mr. Ajala, Madiba's limo driver stood their drooling at Millie. Looking at me but speaking to her he said he is here to take you to Mr. Madibas and his friends and others while looking at me with the smirk that said your white wife will be well fucked by black cocks tonight.
Picking up her small travel bag, it had make up, extra thigh highs and perfume in it, she kissed me on the lips, said I love you, turned and walked out door. I stood watching as Ajala put his hand on her bare ass and squeezed it
I got back into bed and pretended to be asleep when she walked into room. she stopped and looked at me then leaned down and kissed my fore head. "Waking up" I tried to kiss her on the lips, but she pulled back told me not yet, she had just sucked Ajalas cock and still had his cum in her mouth, said Madiba told her to suck his limo driver off on the way home, keep his cum in my mouth and kiss you. She said I won't do that to you.
Ill post what happened that night and how she got the scratches next, with mom narrating as I type.
Moms narrating now as I type, and yes my dick stays hard when mom is talking.

Went to Africa with a friend one time and we were assigned a guide in case we needed to go anywhere, needed a translator, etc. He had an amazing voice and I loved talking to him. One time he came up and told me he wanted to show me something and took me to this great little area with a small stream that we could swim in. Of course he suggested skinny dipping since we had not brought swimwear with either of us and I was up for the challenge. There was a rock we were both jumping off of and one time he said he would catch me as I jumped to him. The way he caught me my legs wrapped around him and his cock went inside of me causing a noticeable reaction from both of us. After a brief pause we made out way to the shore where we proceeded to continue our fun.

Went to Africa with a friend one time and we were assigned a guide in case we needed to go anywhere, needed a translator, etc. He had an amazing voice and I loved talking to him. One time he came up and told me he wanted to show me something and took me to this great little area with a small stream that we could swim in. Of course he suggested skinny dipping since we had not brought swimwear with either of us and I was up for the challenge. There was a rock we were both jumping off of and one time he said he would catch me as I jumped to him. The way he caught me my legs wrapped around him and his cock went inside of me causing a noticeable reaction from both of us. After a brief pause we made out way to the shore where we proceeded to continue our fun.
Lol. Did you fall on a cock?

Back